Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I expect Nojiko moved Nika and Nami away from her previous life and social circle for reasons relating to their parentage. That's why she's cagey about revealing her past life to her wards.

If Leia Zane did gift an earring each to Nami and Sasha, what is the connection, if any, between the two girls?

It would be strange if Bella's sister is related to Summer's disappearance, since the MC told Bella Summer's story and Bella has given no reaction or hint that she knows Summer's disappearance and her sister's accident are related. Unless Bella doesn't know the truth...
Given that Bella's trigger is her sister, it would seem rather unlikely that she didn't know.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
It would be strange if Bella's sister is related to Summer's disappearance, since the MC told Bella Summer's story and Bella has given no reaction or hint that she knows Summer's disappearance and her sister's accident are related. Unless Bella doesn't know the truth...
Yeah more like, Bella knows the story about her sister, but not the whole story. It's far-fetched, I just think there will be a twist with this in the future that will damage the relationship between Bella and the MC.

Last edited:

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
indeed you did.
you didnt like what i wrote and pointed me to the door.
thats fucking rude, dude.
There is a group of people here who attack those who, in their opinion, say something bad about the game or the developer. In general, they behave like regular advertising bots, so don't be alarmed.

Reactions: bo77om

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
There is a group of people here who attack those who, in their opinion, say something bad about the game or the developer. In general, they behave like regular advertising bots, so don't be alarmed.
Ahh the secretive Oceanverse Cult.

To apply for membership you must:

1. - Create a minimum of 3 new accounts and give the thread a 5 star rating.
2. - Promote engagement with the thread at least once every 3 days.
3. - Protect Supreme Leader Ocean at all costs and sing his praises every chance you get, in this one as well as other threads, without disrespecting the site's rules.
4. - Disregard criticism and negative opinions regarding content. Muting particularly "loud" users is recommended. This is your safe space.

For further guidelines please visit the official Discord.

Please note, the official Discord is *NOT* and "echo chamber", but a...reverberation room or a reiteration division :)

DISCLAIMER: To all cult members, this is meant as a light jest. A silly and humorous jab. No need to get all worked up about it, please.

John972

Apr 24, 2018

3. - Protect Supreme Leader Ocean at all costs and sing his praises every chance you get, in this one as well as other threads, without disrespecting the site's rules.
4. - Disregard criticism and negative opinions regarding content. Muting particularly "loud" users is recommended. This is your safe space.

Please note, the official Discord is *NOT* and "echo chamber", but a...reverberation room or a reiteration division :)

DISCLAIMER: To all cult members, this is meant as a light jest. A silly and humorous jab. No need to get all worked up about it, please.
Fair enough...

Yours, John972 (backup ChatGPT Bot for John900-971) :)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Hello, would you like to take five minutes to talk about our Prophet and God, the Great and Marvelous OceanLab ?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Average people: *sounds of average content, moderate happiness*
Average troll: *walks in room filled with normal people, pulls out dick* "What??? You're just gatekeepers"
Average people: "Ewww. No pee pee."
Average troll: *Urinates* "definitely pee pee."
Average white knight: "Must... cut offf... pee pee!"
Average troll "See???? You all are obsessed with the d and want to ride Ocean"
Average people: "Ewww. No pee pee."
Average white knight: "Must... cut offf... pee pee!"
Average troll: *Urinates* "definitely pee pee."

Conversation becomes a mobius strip. Describes everything here. Just let me get some popcorn. I really want to know why the trolls are compensating so hard for the pee pee. Maybe one day they'll show us in SG where Ocean touched them?

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Were you on his discord or were you just guessing? :DMany people say that the same thing is happening there.
Just guessing. Pure especulation. I have never been in any AVN dev discord. Not even the ones I support. I get more news and updates from F95 than from Steam and Subscribestar etc put together.

I was just poking fun because I've read something here not too long ago, I think it may have been from Ocean himself, saying that the Discord was absolutely not an echo chamber. Which I find a little hard to believe. If this very thread was a massive echo chamber for the longest time and it was never moderated by Ocean himself, I can only imagine the circlejerk going on in the official discord.

But I may be wrong. Like I said I have no clue what goes on in there. I would never bother to argue or discuss in a biased environment.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Full save packs
"Summer's gone"

This post will be updated from time to time
Attention:
This is an initial release for version 5 beta. After the release of the full version (5) of the game, save files will be added and updated.

Last update: 11/22/2023
Progress Saves: Ch 5 Beta
Number of packs: 2
Number of options: 4
Persistent File: Yes
Number of save files: About 167
Use any mod: Yes
MC Name: Max

Many thanks to the developer of this game for this great game.

Saves are located at the beginning of specific events-Info or specific selections.

Side note:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pack One:

Pack Two:

Download Link:

Reactions: FunChaser

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
I'm very impressed with this game...Oceanlab has done a fantastic job with the story...also I've never played a game with so many beautiful and sexy women...with that said I see many people complaining that there is no sex and while some games overdo it with the sex I hope in the future there is some " romantic " sex...some of the women love MC and what better what to consummate love for each other. just my lowly opinion

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes