Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm very impressed with this game...Oceanlab has done a fantastic job with the story...also I've never played a game with so many beautiful and sexy women...with that said I see many people complaining that there is no sex and while some games overdo it with the sex I hope in the future there is some " romantic " sex...some of the women love MC and what better what to consummate love for each other. just my lowly opinion
Dont worry, there will be lots of sex later on and not only the romantic style lol

Reactions: balboa2151

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm very impressed with this game...Oceanlab has done a fantastic job with the story...also I've never played a game with so many beautiful and sexy women...
I agree with the description of yours.

But this awesome game has 1 big drawback: due to it´s enourmous potential for the future development based on the story we have actually after barely 5 chapters I already fear to suffer a lot of hard waiting time until we are able to approach some endings in Chapter 20......................:p;)

Reactions: balboa2151

lnstagram

Mar 30, 2021
❤Stunning Summer’s Gone clip, for those who have already completed season 1:

There are spoilers.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey guys any idea on when the final will be released? I haven't played this one in a while and tempted to dive in but I have the next week off from work and not sure if I should wait. If I remember correctly it sometimes takes a couple months just to go from beta to final.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hey guys any idea on when the final will be released? I haven't played this one in a while and tempted to dive in but I have the next week off from work and not sure if I should wait. If I remember correctly it sometimes takes a couple months just to go from beta to final.
No official date announced yet, but according to one of Ocean's dev logs the target is December/January timeframe.

Having said that, Ocean isn't exactly known for sticking to a guesstimate timeframe, so don't hold your breath quite yet.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
No official date announced yet, but according to one of Ocean's dev logs the target is December/January timeframe.

Having said that, Ocean isn't exactly known for sticking to a guesstimate timeframe, so don't hold your breath quite yet.
Thank you both. Unfortunately this just further strengthens my belief that this will never be finished and I guess that's part of the reason why I haven't played it in so long, while another reason is that this is so good I end up playing and replaying for a week because nothing else really compares. I get the difficulties that development can present but a big part of it is how much of a perfectionist he is always with the need to redo everything... oh well at least WiaB is coming up, was not aware of that. Thanks again!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thank you both. Unfortunately this just further strengthens my belief that this will never be finished and I guess that's part of the reason why I haven't played it in so long, while another reason is that this is so good I end up playing and replaying for a week because nothing else really compares. I get the difficulties that development can present but a big part of it is how much of a perfectionist he is always with the need to redo everything... oh well at least WiaB is coming up, was not aware of that. Thanks again!
The redo's and fixes etc are pretty much almost done now. Sure, there could be more in the future but I think it's unlikely now that he has things where and how he wants them. Remember, the fixes for this only happed to get a non-adult rating on Steam in Germany, reworks of earlier chapters are almost complete to get it in line with the current look/story (along with now sorting out his music licences).

I also think now going forward, releases will be pretty regular (just my own opinion) and will alternate between the two. Knowing Ocean, I have a feeling that releases will now coincide with specific content in each story with them being connected. Could be way off bat with that theory but that's my own suspicions. I think WIAB got held behind not so much because SG became more poular but for those aformentioned reasons of mine.

I find the 'SG more popular' argument a little flimsy personally, originally WIAB was the far more popular VN with far more content. It was only when Ocean took SG over completely and started to change some ideas that the focus changed. I think the focus will now be quite even (I hope) and as said, updates will coincide with story plots within each one. Or I could just be projecting out of my ass. I guess we'll see.

While I love both (and WIAB will always by my fave of the two) I'm personally waiting for both final versions of the updates...been so long now that in reality, what is a another month or two to wait.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Maybe it's just me but I'll never understand the "it'll never be finished so it's not worth playing" argument. I mean, that's like saying "I'll never watch a tv show because they still have more episodes coming".

At the end of the day, it's just a game. Nothing will materially affect one's life if Ocean announces tomorrow that the games are being abandoned. So why not enjoy what already exists?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
❤Stunning Summer’s Gone clip, for those who have already completed season 1:

There are spoilers.
Why have I to log in that shitty google account to watch a vid about a AVN?
Are you forced by YT to do so, or whats the reason behind this.?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Why have I to log in that shitty google account to watch a vid about a AVN?
Are you forced by YT to do so, or whats the reason behind this.?
Stupid Age Check, maybe it was labeled/uploaded as Adult Contend ... had that before with the Release Date Clip for u4ia.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Maybe it's just me but I'll never understand the "it'll never be finished so it's not worth playing" argument. I mean, that's like saying "I'll never watch a tv show because they still have more episodes coming".

At the end of the day, it's just a game. Nothing will materially affect one's life if Ocean announces tomorrow that the games are being abandoned. So why not enjoy what already exists?
How many games with an abandoned tag have you tried starting? It's not hard to understand why someone wouldn't want to "waste" their time on a project that will never be completed.

I'm not one of them. I played Lexi and Bad Teacher knowing Chatterbox and WindWard had passed away and their games would never be finished. But most people wouldn't.

While I believe Ocean is too proud and stubborn to just abandon either game, I also believe neither will be finished. At least not in their current planned magnitude. He could always cut them short and rush the endings I guess. Especially if they become financially unsustainable.

So all in all, it's kinda hard to become invested in a game that you don't trust will come to a conclusion.

Sep 18, 2022
How many games with an abandoned tag have you tried starting? It's not hard to understand why someone wouldn't want to "waste" their time on a project that will never be completed.

I'm not one of them. I played Lexi and Bad Teacher knowing Chatterbox and WindWard had passed away and their games would never be finished. But most people wouldn't.

While I believe Ocean is too proud and stubborn to just abandon either game, I also believe neither will be finished. At least not in their current planned magnitude. He could always cut them short and rush the endings I guess. Especially if they become financially unsustainable.

So all in all, it's kinda hard to become invested in a game that you don't trust will come to a conclusion.
I've started some well regarded games that were abandoned. I would consider a few of the outstanding ones worth it (Estate Dominate and Off the Record for example)

I'm enjoying the journey with Ocean's games. I'm confident that even if we we were to never see Chapter 32 Full, there will be enough progress and content to firmly cement both in a position at the top of the AVN pyramid.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How many games with an abandoned tag have you tried starting?
I have play games that were abandoned before I've started, and I've played games that became abandoned after I've started.

It's not hard to understand why someone wouldn't want to "waste" their time on a project that will never be completed.
I still do not understand the "why". Whether the game has an ending or not is not a prerequisite to having a good time playing it. It's not wasted time if one has a good time playing it.

Well...
1700774289386.png

You could very well be right, and I don't necessarily disagree with you on this point. But it's kinda irrelevant to my point.

And here I think you've entirely missed my point. It's just a game, god damn it! The sun will still rise tomorrow if it gets abandoned. And nobody's wee wee will fall off neither.

The entire idea of getting emotionally invested in a game is just immature and silly in my opinion. If it's abandoned, move on to the next game. If one gets upset over it, seriously there's a bigger problem there than an abandoned game.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
I'm enjoying the journey with Ocean's games. I'm confident that even if we we were to never see Chapter 32 Full, there will be enough progress and content to firmly cement both in a position at the top of the AVN pyramid.
There is no need to compare these projects, they are not equivalent. SG is a fairly popular game, if it had not been developed for so long, it would have been in the top long ago. Wiab is rated as one of the worst games, and SG fans throw money at it out of pity.

Reactions: hawk784563
Sep 18, 2022
There is no need to compare these projects, they are not equivalent. SG is a fairly popular game, if it had not been developed for so long, it would have been in the top long ago. Wiab is rated as one of the worst games, and SG fans throw money at it out of pity.
For one with such a dislike for the developer and his games, you sure spend a lot of time thinking about and commenting on them.

You come off as bitter.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes