John972

Apr 24, 2018
Who's William, by the way?
He's possibly the father of 90% of the younger characters seen in, Summer's Gone. /s

William is the name an absolute manwhore from Ocean's prequel game, Where It All Began, which is set some 20 years before, Summer's Gone. WIAB William's ability to spread his fertile seed leads fans to speculate which SG characters he possibly fathered.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The story never told she adopted them: it tells she's their legal guardian. And, no, it's not the same.
Never?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like quite a bit of adopting to me? But it has been removed from the non-patched version in 0.4.5 and 0.5b.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
All this speculation, all these theories, me with my half-baked English: What the fuck is going on!
TLDR: All the speculation and theories boil down to this - we're passing time between updates trying to work out wtf is going on. :sneaky: Ocean has a habit of adding importan details where they don't seem important so we're trying hard to find all the connections, and in somecases we think we've discovered bigfoot, in others, the Loch Ness monster, and in others we've discovered that Summer is a an alien vampire and she's gone because, well sunlight. Don't take us too seriously, sometimes our own theories are just hot air or bad new year's humour.

Who's William, by the way?
Willi is the protagonist in Ocean's other game Where It All Began. Link to the thread is on the first page of this thread. WiaB is the first game in Ocean's series, SG is 20 years later, roughly. Some of SG is easter eggs for people who know WiaB, and it makes some of the characters backstories more interesting to know their past. It's also the source of all the conspiracies, because it's literally where it all began.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Changelog:
the game has a beautiful look in the girls' area and also has good content in the story, but it ends up being a bit boring, due to the fact that there have already been several updates and no sexual content and from what I've noticed this is yet another game that doesn't there will be no sex on anyone's part.
And PatchSG has several errors in the area when starting messages by phone, which makes the game even worse.
I spent 2 nights playing and got completely discouraged and haven't even finished chapter 3 yet.
Good luck with your game and to fans of this type of game without sexual content.:sneaky:

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
IMP Q i realy dont remember the start of the game cz of long time update but do we know what happened to summer ? or what is the accident that made MC have truma ?

ShaggyDave76

Feb 8, 2019
Am I honestly the only person that was really disappointed with the Chapter 5 Update??
I thought 4.5 had a decent amount of content, AND some storyline choices with everyone's favourite ginger Waifu!
Chapter 5 felt rushed, even though Ocean had a whole YEAR to come up with something longer than around 20 minutes of play time with little action.
Heck, even the recent Being a DIK episode had around an hour and a half of play time, and a really good side-story.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Summer's Gone, I was even a Patreon, but this update was a deal-breaker for me.
I've just turned 47. If Ocean carries on at this rate, I'm going to be 80 by the time Summer's Gone is finished!!!

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes