Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The big question is, how does Miss Maria know Nojiko's last name? (assumed Nojiko's last name is Miyazaki).

Miss Maria's relationship with Nojiko is only through Nika, whose last name is Cyrus.
She was probably involved in some kind as Nojiko enlisted them. And considering Miss Marla knows Amber for 12 years(?) or something like that its not ruled out that Nojiko and Miss Marla knew each other before already (and just faked their "first" meeting the same way Amber and Noji faked their first meeting).

But even if not, Nika isnt just a random student for Miss Marla since he was there when the accident happened and is supposedly interwined in her problems now.

Miss Marla teaming up Bella and Nika deliberatly without (supposedly) knowing Nika at all seems like a strange decision too considering Bella's attitude towards male's, the only reason i see for her doing it is because someone gave her a hint to do it (Amber) or she knows about both of them herself and thought its a good idea to put them together.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Because its Nojiko Miyazaki now, while Nika is still Nika Cyrus. Its not a matter of incest patch or not (the incest patch just isnt up to date as is shown in a lot of renders). There should be no (incest)-name-fakeing nessecary as Noji isnt a LI and adopted them.

Which is strange, there has to be a reason for them having different surnames. Ocean didnt just thought "Oh let me just change Nojiko's surname into something else for no reason". We just dont know why.

Youre right that Noji adopted the blood-siblings Nika and Nami at a very young age, yet the have different surnames.
I agree its strange and its even kinda the opposite, the only thing we know about the Cyrus surname is that Stefan Holgerson never heard of it which could mean its probably not a surname of any of the Wiab LI's.
Given that Willi won't marry everyone he creampies, most of his offspring will be bastards. So it's almost to be expected that we don't know the surname if they're Willisproglings. There are also still characters in Wiab that we don't know the surname of that Willi might spend time with, who knows? :sneaky: They could be adopted by a stranger (whom Nika thinks of as his mother who read to him) and those strangers die in an unrelated unlucky car accident and then they're fostered by Noji. There are so many convoluted possibilities simply because we're convinced they ARE Willisproglings and we're trying to make the pieces fit together despite having way too few jigsaw pieces.

There's a very good reason why a child has a different surname than their legal guardian - their surname is their only link to their past. Even some adoptive parents will keep those links alive, simply for the sake of their kids to find out their own legacy.

My bet is that Ocean will draw out the tension of wondering how Nika came to be purely to keep people invested.

As a side note: despite my dad knowing his family name, we have no idea who my grandfather was. My grandmother kept it secret, leavin Europe during the war, and died, never telling anyone anything more than the name on the birth certificate. I think I prefer it this way personally.

FunChaser

Nov 7, 2021
Today I’ve read an interesting theory about beginning MC (Nika) and Bella romance. It’s based on two assumptions: 1. William (WiAB) has abundance of some pheromone (maybe androstadienone), which effects women’s mood and sexuality (one of reasons for girls to like him); 2. Nika is William’s offspring. Amber was aware of it and decided to use Nika as some medicine for Bella in hope that Nika also has this pheromone. She asked her friend Marla to pair Bella with Nika for their project and Marla did it. Amber knew that Bella will come home with Nika and invited her another friend to have a look at Nika. Is this theory mad enough?

Cyth

May 9, 2018
i See lots of people trying to link Nika to Will. But, what if, the connection to the Zane's family (i think thats their last name. im awfull with names) is Summer? She is a younger version of Leia.
Maybe her daughter?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Today I’ve read an interesting theory about beginning MC (Nika) and Bella romance. It’s based on two assumptions: 1. William (WiAB) has abundance of some pheromone (maybe androstadienone), which effects women’s mood and sexuality (one of reasons for girls to like him); 2. Nika is William’s offspring. Amber was aware of it and decided to use Nika as some medicine for Bella in hope that Nika also has this pheromone. She asked her friend Marla to pair Bella with Nika for their project and Marla did it. Amber knew that Bella will come home with Nika and invited her another friend to have a look at Nika. Is this theory mad enough?
To be honest, it's as good as any of mine :sneaky:

i See lots of people trying to link Nika to Will. But, what if, the connection to the Zane's family (i think thats their last name. im awfull with names) is Summer? She is a younger version of Leia.
Maybe her daughter?
I think it's just the result of two focuses, and knowing the two stories have some continuity. I'm convinced Ocean will keep us guessing for a long while. I'm also favouring the idea that Summer is Zane related rather than Nika. I'll have to go back and check whether Nika used the term bibi before he knew Summer in the flashbacks, as the Zane's seem especially fond of that word. But then there's pretty compelling arguments for Nika to be a Zane. Elsa's surname (D'Uclaux de La Valette) suggests a French background, and she was Summer's cousin, but we don't know on what side the family name belongs. Is it like a hyphenated name, so D'Uclaux would be her mom's maiden name, and her aunt's? So Summer's mum's maiden name was D'Uclaux?

Reactions: John972

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Madison Throne from book club (sg) could be Sven's gf(wiab).
About theory that Summer-Leya's daughter,possible but don't forget that there are not so many young models and it can be just coincidence.

But I also have a little theory about Summer. Considering what a lustful dog Willie is, and the whole family there are definitely not prudes, then it’s like a minefield in SG. Go figure out who is who’s cousin, uncle,sister etc.
So, what if it later turned out that Summer is very close to Nike, as Nami and the others, including Najiko, decided to separate them. This is what Najiko is hiding.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Absolutely legit for an AVN. Add to this Nika’s super-efficient metabolism; after a couple of workouts, his muscles grow as if he hadn't left the gym for half a year. Probably a part of the package that includes pheromones. :)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Not only sister but a niece too:sneaky:
This might be even more unexpected, bro. Willie is Nika's twin brother.
Have you seen old WiAB?
OldWiab.jpg
Nika hasn't changed a bit since he was a human in WiAB. And Miru was supposed to be a vampire, in this pic she just had tasted his blood and about to turn him into a vampire. But we should discover this only in Ch.7 which was never released. The whole story was supposed to be one big vampire saga. Nika left Wollust after he turned into a vampire, and Miru ended up with William. In SG, Nika returns to Wollust after 20 years or so, just like the Salvatore brothers in The Vampire Diaries. But then Ocean discovered that there were already too many vampire games on the market, so he decided to make something about basketball, since this niche was empty... Well, almost empty. So, he remade WiAB, vampire free, to fit the new plot. And, instead of the evil brother, Nika have Nami now in the SG. True story, guys!

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
I'll make sure that in my WiaB gameplay I won't fuck anyone else other than Miru just to cause a continuity error :ROFLMAO:
I mean WiAB better have mostly canon events that won't allow players to change the story very much because my William isn't sticking his dick in any of the fat cows on that game.

No chance I'm gonna affect the gene pool of Wollust if the only characters I'd consider sleeping with are Miru, Katie and Monica. Y'all can have the chubbies!

Reactions: vireker
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes