Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
It seems to me more and more that Helen is the mother of Nika and possibly Nami. She gave the children to Najiko because she didn’t know what would happen to the family, whether the Zanes would survive and didn’t want them to be part of the underworld.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The Cyrus household rooms in the Summer flashbacks aren't the same house as their current rooms. It's not clear how long after Summer disappeared the Cyrus family moved to their current residence. [
Is there even a thing called Cyrus household? Is Nami's last name Cyrus too?

Nojiko's last name is Miyazaki, it always striked me as odd that Nika and Nami didnt took her name when being adopted this young. Maybe Noji's surname is too suspicious already? Its kinda strange.

The name didnt said Stefan Holgerson anything so its probably not a surname of one of the Wiab-LI's and probably just made up?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah, except they've been in Wollust long enough before college for businesses Nika remembers to have shut down a year or more ago - check out the bus trip to the hospital where they encounter Dave. And Nika was treated for the accident in Wollust. I also suspect Noji pushed them towards ZPR, but given the other college is elite, there might not have been a choice. Also, for Noji to push them towards their heritage (if that's the case) she still keeps them in the dark and prefers to hide them from Katie.
My guess is that they moved back because Nika's accident needed them to be close to the hopsital while he was recovering.

But also, Noji can't really be hiding them from the Zanes while also hanging out with their mutual friends to the point that it's an open secret at the book club.

For Nia to be in the same year, she also must've taken time off between school and college - maybe earning enough to make the fees.
I think Noji enlisted them at the college, she and Nika had a conversation at night in front of the house where she asks him why he agreed to go there if he didnt really wanted it. And this happening one year after ZPR took over the college cant be a coincidence. I think they just moved after high school?

I dont think it was ever about hiding them from the Zane's, it looks like some sort of agreement or deal to me but im sure the Zane's knew all the time where Nika and Nami have been and probably got updates about them too.

And if Noji really would try to hide them, there is no way she would invite Nami to the bookclub, i think at this point the possible physical danger for them is solved and thats why Noji took Nami with her. She was obviously still unhappy about Katie being there but she had to knew about the possibility.

I think Nojiko being secretive is more about Nika and his mental wellbeing at this point. Nojiko simply has no clue, she dont know if he's ready to tackle his past yet and from her and our (the readers) perspective, shes probably right about that. I dont see Noji being able to have a single bad intention towards Nika and Nami and i suspect her fear of a Nika/Nami relationship is born in the Zane incest.

She even tells Nika about her reasons imo:

screenshot0009.png screenshot0011.png

And she isnt wrong considering Nika indeed had a breakdown at the bookclub and there wasnt even a lot revealed. We cant forget that Nika is a boy who kinda locked himself in his room for the last year and was highly unstable at highschool.

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018

Nojiko's last name is Miyazaki, it always striked me as odd that Nika and Nami didnt took her name when being adopted this young. Maybe Noji's surname is too suspicious already? Its kinda strange.

The name didnt said Stefan Holgerson anything so its probably not a surname of one of the Wiab-LI's and probably just made up?
Yeah, you're right. I should've said the Nojiko household.

Nojiko is introduced to Mrs Marla as "Miss Miyazaki," the only time her surname is mentioned.

Nika's gives his surname as Cyrus to Stefan Holgerson, Elsa [Nika's childhood friend] asks Nika if he's "Nika Cyrus," and Nika tells Officer Ceril his surname is Cyrus.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It seems to me more and more that Helen is the mother of Nika and possibly Nami. She gave the children to Najiko because she didn’t know what would happen to the family, whether the Zanes would survive and didn’t want them to be part of the underworld.
Hmm, that would make Mr. Limp Dick the 20+ years younger little brother of Mr. GigaChad. Interesting theory. Care to explain how you come up with that theory? :unsure:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Nojiko is introduced to Mrs Marla as "Miss Miyazaki," the only time her surname is mentioned.

Nika's gives his surname as Cyrus to Stefan Holgerson, Elsa [Nika's childhood friend] asks Nika if he's "Nika Cyrus," and Nika tells Officer Ceril his surname is Cyrus.
I didnt tried to be a smartass, i just think its strange/confusing in general. The Ceril Bitch checked his name, so its definitly legal but i guess that doesnt say a lot, the Zane's would probably somehow able to create a fake idenity.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

There is definitely a thing as the Cyrus household. It's where the Cyrus' live - there just might not be a Cyrus dynasty. Noji was called Cyrus also until the last or second last update. Even if it's an assumed name, they're enrolled as Cyrus, and their official paperwork must've checked out when Nika was in hospital. So they are Cyrus. In the case that they are Willi and say Daphne's kids ...do we know Daphne's last (dare I say maiden) name? Nothing's to say it's not their legitamite name - Willi is unlikely to marry everyone he impregnates.

My guess for the change of Noji to be Miyazaki is probably to avoid any potential confusion of landlady status for patreon, despite the obvious genetic mismatch. Or it's to stop people from asking Ocean for mommy, because there's no mommy in this one. Ocean's like "hey, play WiaB mommy lover".

EDIT: originally they were adopted, now they're just fostered maybe, to avoid any perception of touching patreon's TOS?

I think it's more pragmatic than anything specifically plot driven - the change from Cyrus to Miyazaki shows there's no real difference to Ocean's original story whether they're adopted or fostered. Do we know Miru's last name though, has it been mentioned anywhere? Is it Miyazaki? I know it was something else pre rework.

I think Noji enlisted them at the college, she and Nika had a conversation at night in front of the house where she asks him why he agreed to go there if he didnt really wanted it. And this happening one year after ZPR took over the college cant be a coincidence. I think they just moved after high school?

I dont think it was ever about hiding them from the Zane's, it looks like some sort of agreement or deal to me but im sure the Zane's knew all the time where Nika and Nami have been and probably got updates about them too.

And if Noji really would try to hide them, there is no way she would invite Nami to the bookclub, i think at this point the possible physical danger for them is solved and thats why Noji took Nami with her. She was obviously still unhappy about Katie being there but she had to knew about the possibility.

I think Nojiko being secretive is more about Nika and his mental wellbeing at this point. Nojiko simply has no clue, she dont know if he's ready to tackle his past yet and from her and our (the readers) perspective, shes probably right about that. I dont see Noji being able to have a single bad intention towards Nika and Nami and i suspect her fear of a Nika/Nami relationship is born in the Zane incest.

And she isnt wrong considering Nika indeed had a breakdown at the bookclub and there wasnt even a lot revealed. We cant forget that Nika is a boy who kinda locked himself in his room for the last year and was highly unstable at highschool.
Agreed - I think she pushed them into college simply because (at least Nika) wouldn't do anything otherwise. Better than signing him up for military service to get some routine back in :sneaky: I'm sure Noji knew about the college, and probably weighed up whether Nika would bump into people she's trying to keep him away from vs getting him active and motivating him to do things outside of his bedroom. I doubt Wollust has a huge choice in colleges, as even fairly elite people go there, even if they can afford the snobbish one. I also think Ocean isn't making a college sport sim, so he won't spend a ridiculous effort creating unique teams for even five rival colleges.

The timeline is a bit hazy as to when though. Nika had time off for recovery after the violent incident which was post Summer's disappearance: Summer's gone, Nika get's mad and sad, gets in fights, then just stays sad. Violent incident is (most likely in my opinion) to have happened after he was getting in fights - the covalescence meant he lost his physique, hence Noodle. I can't see him covalescing, getting in fights ina weakened state and dominating, then becoming unfit. But weirder things happen.

The openess with which things are discussed at the bookclub, particularly Jenna's comments about Noji's choice suggest it's a fairly open secret at least amongst them. So I don't think the Zane's are in any doubt where Noji lives or lived, and who her tenants are.

Agreed - Noji is looking to see how much Nika can handle, and doesn't trust Nami to do anything other than be a cheeto. So there's that. The thrust of the story is how Nika deals with life unfolding, and with revelations, rather than a whodunnit - WiaB is the more detective vibe, and it just trickles into SG. Ocean is using the mysteries to his advantage here to keep interest with events continually throwing Nika's stability off - the important point is his mental health, and the relationships he builds. Wiab 's goals seem a lot more obscure - Willi needs to make peace with his past, and uncover the games being played.

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I didnt tried to be a smartass, i just think its strange/confusing in general. The Ceril Bitch checked his name, so its definitly legal but i guess that doesnt say a lot, the Zane's would probably somehow able to create a fake idenity.
I didn't take offense to your comment, rather the opposite actually.

Besides Ceril checking his name, Elsa asked the MC if he was Nika Cyrus, i.e. the same Nika Cyrus from her childhood, so we can be sure that's his surname.

The Cyrus surname wasn't introduced until Ch 3.5 of the reworked story and it's only ever applied to Nika. I don't know if Cheeto shares the same surname.

Nojiko's surname (Miyazaki) is only mentioned briefly in Ch 3 of the reworked story.

I don't recall if any surnames were given in the original SG

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
any significant lewd scene or still super slow burn
Yep :)

The author plans to publish the first season as non-adult on Steam. Season 1 will include all of the released chapters, including the chapter 5, which marks the end of the season. Therefore, he removed all the rare pics and animations (one animation to be precise) showing genitals. So, there are a lot of boobs and asses in the tight leggins, but no pipi yet. :KEK:
The next season will be adult and will contain lewd scenes.

John972

Apr 24, 2018

View attachment 3218984 View attachment 3218994

Good point about Nojiko shielding Nika because of his current "condition". It's hard at this stage to think of any other rational explanation.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean by original SG, but Noji only changed her last name in CH5-beta, she used to be Cyrus and the first time it was mentioned I think was during their "first" meeting with Amber when she brought Nika for therapy. Amber addressed her as "Miss Cyrus."
Ok, so I ain't going as crazy as what I thought I was. Nojiko was introduced to Mrs Marla (at Amber's office) as "Miss Cyrus" up to and including the release of Ch 4.5 and now it's "Miss Miyazaki" as from the current release.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
A New Year's thought...

WIAB is about the fallout from a person who left their family and friends without so much as a goodbye, as seen from the perspective of the person who left.

SG is about the fallout from a person who left their family and friends without so much as a goodbye, as seen from the perspective of those left behind.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
A New Year's thought...

WIAB is about the fallout from a person who left their family and friends without so much as a goodbye, as seen from the perspective of the person who left.

SG is about the fallout from a person who left their family and friends without so much as a goodbye, as seen from the perspective of those left behind.
Damn, I think you just won all the theories in those two sentences. Amazing :)

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Ok, so I ain't going as crazy as what I thought I was. Nojiko was introduced to Mrs Marla (at Amber's office) as "Miss Cyrus" up to and including the release of Ch 4.5 and now it's "Miss Miyazaki" as from the current release.
It isn't for me. The name "Miyazaki" has never once appeared in my game. Any version of it. No matter which version I pick, up until Ch5 Beta and load up the scene, it's always "Miss Cyrus".

John972

Apr 24, 2018
It isn't for me. The name "Miyazaki" has never once appeared in my game. Any version of it. No matter which version I pick, up until Ch5 Beta and load up the scene, it's always "Miss Cyrus".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes