alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
Well, we all expected the Spanish Inquisition.

And boy, do I have a great new topic to discuss.

Does anybody know where Summer went and why she has gone?

I apologize if this question has already been asked.

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019

It is pretty obvious Summer never existed. She is a figment of MC's imagination. Also Sasha implanted a delusion into the MC's head making him think Summer was real.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

Come on, don't exaggerate, it was just the teacher returning to class and erasing all the dicks drawn on the board.

And yeah, once was a dude here, who asked about Summer, but no one knows what happened to him since then. Some topics are best left out of discussion if you know what is good for you.

But if you want to know I can tell you, Summer is a vampire, she once lost control and bit MC, but at the last moment she was able to regain her composure and did not kill him. She brought MC to Aquilla Hospital and told the doctors that the boy had been bitten by an animal. A so-called violent incident. She had to disappear because she didn't want to put him at risk again. Sasha is from another ancient vampire family, she knows that MC is now Summer's thrall so she keeps an eye on him. Nadia is from an old witch family, her tabletop games are an entourage for witchcraft rituals, while her goals are not entirely clear. Damien is a werewolf, but a very small one.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

dude the thread is over 15 hundred pages long, of course it has been discussed countless times... for now there are theories, but no one knows for sure other than the dev

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
It's January 31st .
If Ocean can get SG out to Steam before the end of the day, he's technically accomplished his goal :sneaky:.
I mean, maybe he has? It could be sitting in someone's inbox for approval...

My guess is he intended to get his work done by the end of Jan, and then it has to filter through Steam's process. And I imagine he'll want the patrons to keep the release from leaking this time to get a bigger splash on steam.

Buying the steam release will be the first time I'll have supported Ocean, so it's up to him to do it sooner rather than later :sneaky:

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
dude the thread is over 15 hundred pages long, of course it has been discussed countless times... for now there are theories, but no one knows for sure other than the dev
The plot is not new. It's interesting how Ocean presents it. He presents events through the eyes of Nicky in SG and William in WIAB. They both do not understand what is happening around them and, accordingly, cannot correctly interpret them. Taking their point of view, the gamer also incorrectly interprets the events taking place in both games. At the same time, Ocean generously sprinkles clues: remarks, objects, actions of characters that indicate what is really happening.
And about Summer. Ocean didn't call the game that for nothing. Nick and Summer are key plot elements. All events revolve around the two of them and Nami. Would you understand who Summer is :)))

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The plot is not new. It's interesting how Ocean presents it. He presents events through the eyes of Nicky in SG and William in WIAB. They both do not understand what is happening around them and, accordingly, cannot correctly interpret them. Taking their point of view, the gamer also incorrectly interprets the events taking place in both games. At the same time, Ocean generously sprinkles clues: remarks, objects, actions of characters that indicate what is really happening.
And about Summer. Ocean didn't call the game that for nothing. Nick and Summer are key plot elements. All events revolve around the two of them and Nami. Would you understand who Summer is :)))
Wait, wait, wait.

Are you telling me that since my point of view is Nika's point of view, therefore I'm going to indentify with Nika and my poor weenie is going to have "problems" too?

:eek:

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Wait, wait, wait.

Are you telling me that since my point of view is Nika's point of view, therefore I'm going to indentify with Nika and my poor weenie is going to have "problems" too?

I don't know about yours, but Nicky has no problem with sausage. His problem is completely different.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Wait, wait, wait.

Be cool. The bruh saw Ocean's script and knows for sure that Summer is alive and going to the same college as Nika. But he won't tell us which girl she is, I think you understand the reasons.
So once MC meets and recognizes her, flaccid wormy will no longer be a problem, it will be rock hard day and night. A much bigger problem that awaits you due to a change in POV: What will you do when all your hair starts sticking up in defiance of gravity, and in the most inappropriate places of your body?!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't know about yours, but Nicky has no problem with sausage. His problem is completely different.
So you think that since his little pal doesn't wake up with the chicks, then he likes sausages & butt stuff, uh?

Well, I'll tell you: I'm not interested in the basketball team path.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
we should not expect Ch5 full release in January or in the next few days.
Seeing as the update for WIAB came out around "Jan 18, 2024" I'll take a guess and say, the update will come out around April, May or maaaaybe, June. It also depends on when and how much he ends up working on it for.

Whoever thought the Ch5 full release update was going to come out this month is just a silly head. He does work on two games y'know.

I mean, wasn't SG supposed to be released on Steam this month? eh, I probably got that wrong. I think he said he would try to get it out by this month. The point is, it'll be out when it's out. There's a big world out there, go have adventures while you wait.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Seeing as the update for WIAB came out around "Jan 18, 2024" I'll take a guess and say, the update will come out around April, May or maaaaybe, June. It also depends on when and how much he ends up working on it for.

Whoever thought the Ch5 full release update was going to come out this month is just a silly head. He does work on two games y'know.

I mean, wasn't SG supposed to be released on Steam this month? eh, I probably got that wrong. I think he said he would try to get it out by this month. The point is, it'll be out when it's out. There's a big world out there, go have adventures while you wait.
The steam release is CH5 full. The last SG dev log mentioned he had about 200 lines of script to deal with (all renders done), an intro cinematic and the gallery. I'd guess the intro cinematic is what's holding him up - trying to justify the entire development process by making a good first impression (as far a steam is concerned) is probably triggering way too much perfectionism. But it's also completely understandable.

The latest dev log for WiaB suggests he's probably halfway through the renders for WiaB 3.5, and has done a few renders ahead in Ch4 plot lines (I guess he was feeling inspired about a certain scene and it made sense to jump ahead while using the same assets). We've seen a fair number of scenes from SG season 2. I'd say the recent lease of video cards has actually made the difference he'd hoped, plus software developments decreasing render time will mean ...there's a very good chance we'll see the steam/season 1 ch5 full update in weeks. Or maybe we won't see it while it sits in steam's inbox.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The bigger problem is less Ocean and more Steam. It could have already been submitted to Steam but they do not do things the very next day of a submission. Could be weeks away once it's in Steams hands. Not a great deal Ocean can do about that once he submitted it.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes