rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah. “Kind and friendly” Bella from the noble von Halen family, the daughter of Amber von Halen, leads an anti-social lifestyle: she conflicts even with those who have done nothing to her, swears like a sailor, breaks the law and uses drugs, and without a second thought sets up her mother. Did I miss anything? You can't even imagine what's wrong with her. She would have dealt with Nika instantly, but those with whom she is connected need him and she does everything to ensure that Nika does what is required of him, but then...
Yeah, we get it... Bella is a bitch and her mother is a high maintenance MILF... But, yeah, we love those two... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah. “Kind and friendly” Bella from the noble von Halen family, the daughter of Amber von Halen, leads an anti-social lifestyle: she conflicts even with those who have done nothing to her, swears like a sailor, breaks the law and uses drugs, and without a second thought sets up her mother. Did I miss anything? You can't even imagine what's wrong with her. She would have dealt with Nika instantly, but those with whom she is connected need him and she does everything to ensure that Nika does what is required of him, but then...
Interesting...

How does Bella set up Amber, her Mom?

Cheers!! :coffee:

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
I don't need to be convinced, I am already smitten with her.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Told Nika that she looked up through the private patients' records? :cool:
I never took that as setting up Amber.

If anything, Nike could have used that knowledge to set up Bella knowing that she reads thru the private patient notes of Amber.

He actually comments on that re: potentially manipulating Bella.

The only Amber set up that Nika and Bella are actively working on, IMO, is the one to prevent Holgerson from taking advantage of Amber to bed her.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
The bigger problem is less Ocean and more Steam. It could have already been submitted to Steam but they do not do things the very next day of a submission. Could be weeks away once it's in Steams hands. Not a great deal Ocean can do about that once he submitted it.
But Ocean hasn't even finished the Full version, let alone submit it to Steam

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Do you seriously believe that a raid on the Holgersons' house, illegal street racing or possession of drugs at home does not undermine Amber's reputation?
The raid on the Holgerson's house is to try to find a way to stop Holgerson from taking advantage of Amber and bedding her - so not a set up.

Illegal street racing - something Bella does with her friends including Ayua and Eva - so unless you are claiming that every girl who does illegal street racing is intentionally setting up their families, - no set up.

Possession of drugs at home - there was no comment made about the drugged candy being illegal - just unexpected by the MC (and Amber did not seem surprised that Bella had the drugged candy, only embarrassed that he took some accidentally) - so no set up.

If you want to find fault with Bella - have at it.

We all get our opinions about who and what she is, but I disagree that Bella is setting up Amber with any of the three activities that you mentioned.

There is a major difference, IMO, between Bella intentionally setting up Amber versus some future event taking place that puts Bella in the crosshairs of consequences due to her actions.

Can future consequences undermine Amber's reputation - OC - but that was not your original premise.

Your original premise was:

'... and without a second thought sets up her mother.'

So - again - no set up.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The raid on the Holgerson's house is to try to find a way to stop Holgerson from taking advantage of Amber and bedding her - so not a set up.

Illegal street racing - something Bella does with her friends including Ayua and Eva - so unless you are claiming that every girl who does illegal street racing is intentionally setting up their families, - no set up.

Possession of drugs at home - there was no comment made about the drugged candy being illegal - just unexpected by the MC (and Amber did not seem surprised that Bella had the drugged candy, only embarrassed that he took some accidentally) - so no set up.

We all get our opinions about who and what she is, but I disagree that Bella is setting up Amber with any of the three activities that you mentioned.

There is a major difference, IMO, between Bella intentionally setting up Amber versus some future event taking place that puts Bella in the crosshairs of consequences due to her actions.

Can future consequences undermine Amber's reputation - OC - but that was not your original premise.

So - again - no set up.

the gummy bear had THC in it, might as well be legal where the game takes place

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

So - again - no set up.

Probably a translation problem, I think it was meant as she didn't think about the consequences and jeopardized her mother's reputation with her actions. Because a psychologist whose daughter was arrested for breaking into someone's home and participation in illegal cars racing would probably earn a dubious reputation among potential patients.
But we know that Amber is not an ordinary psychologist with very... progressive methods of therapy :KEK: , which alone are enough to cast doubt on the validity of her license. So I don't believe that Bella’s adventures will somehow affect Amber’s professional reputation, and she certainly didn’t try to set her up, she loves her momma.

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024

So - again - no set up.

You made me laugh. Who told you that Holgerson is going to get Amber into bed? Bella. Where did you get the idea that she was telling the truth? Just because you like her and believe her? And now for an adult. What makes you think that Amber cannot resolve the situation with Holgerson herself without the participation of two morons. The only question is whether this situation exists or whether Bella is deliberately pushing you to illegal actions.
I don’t understand, in your opinion, if Eva and Ayua take part in the races, do they become legal? Interesting logic.
And what comment do you need on drugs? Drugs are drugs.

SagePage

Jan 10, 2024
I think you may be preaching to the choir. Bella been a wild crazy bitch is part of her appeal. Pretty sure all that just make Bella's fans dicks harder, other than Nika's of course. If they wanted nice; Victoria is rolling right there ;).

That and looking like this:

b.png

Is going to make many dick wielders and lesbians decide the odd break in or street race ain't so bad after all.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
You made me laugh. Who told you that Holgerson is going to get Amber into bed? Bella. Where did you get the idea that she was telling the truth? Just because you like her and believe her? And now for an adult. What makes you think that Amber cannot resolve the situation with Holgerson herself without the participation of two morons. The only question is whether this situation exists or whether Bella is deliberately pushing you to illegal actions.
I don’t understand, in your opinion, if Eva and Ayua take part in the races, do they become legal? Interesting logic.
And what comment do you need on drugs? Drugs are drugs.
You make a good point about the Holgersons - Bella is feeding us biased information (which is every person's habit, everyone feeds other people their own biases in every conversation, we're both doing it now). However, the only reason we know about them is because Nika mentioned he wants to do something to Mario, which only happened because he wants to get back at them for Mila (and not because he his white knighting, but because he can't stand people looking down - if they look down on Mila, they will look down on him, he's touchy about it). Without Nika mentioning wanting to mess with Mario, would Bella be doing anything? Currently in the story she is simply opportunistic if we are cynical of her motives, there is nothing that suggests she has any further motive.

My opinion is the event exists to expand on how unstable she can be, how impulsive she is, and how vindictive she can get. Bella isn't pushing Nika into illegal actions, she's amplifying his tendency for breaking rules. Otherwise, Nika would still be looking for a way to pull Mario down on his own.

I'm surprised you didn't mention the gun on her desk.

Regarding the racing, I'm guessing the speed thing is not as big a deal in Germany where there are areas without speed restrictions, so that's a bit of cultural background bias. And the drugs, well, depends where you are as to what the drugs are. I mean, Sasha was carrying drugs and gave Nika something without a prescription. Some of the angles you're arguing are very dependant on the assumed country's laws/regulations.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
You make a good point about the Holgersons - Bella is feeding us biased information (which is every person's habit, everyone feeds other people their own biases in every conversation, we're both doing it now). However, the only reason we know about them is because Nika mentioned he wants to do something to Mario, which only happened because he wants to get back at them for Mila (and not because he his white knighting, but because he can't stand people looking down - if they look down on Mila, they will look down on him, he's touchy about it). Without Nika mentioning wanting to mess with Mario, would Bella be doing anything? Currently in the story she is simply opportunistic if we are cynical of her motives, there is nothing that suggests she has any further motive.

My opinion is the event exists to expand on how unstable she can be, how impulsive she is, and how vindictive she can get. Bella isn't pushing Nika into illegal actions, she's amplifying his tendency for breaking rules. Otherwise, Nika would still be looking for a way to pull Mario down on his own.

I'm surprised you didn't mention the gun on her desk.

Regarding the racing, I'm guessing the speed thing is not as big a deal in Germany where there are areas without speed restrictions, so that's a bit of cultural background bias. And the drugs, well, depends where you are as to what the drugs are. I mean, Sasha was carrying drugs and gave Nika something without a prescription. Some of the angles you're arguing are very dependant on the assumed country's laws/regulations.
I risk having everything deleted... are you sure that in Germany there are areas WITHOUT speed restrictions? I would need a confirmation of that. Also just to add that street racing is equally prosecuted because of the increased risk it represents (even in Germany).

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I risk having everything deleted... are you sure that in Germany there are areas WITHOUT speed restrictions? I would need a confirmation of that. Also just to add that street racing is equally prosecuted because of the increased risk it represents (even in Germany).
I'm not certain, but I thought the autobahn was well known for having unlimited sections.

I'm not suggesting the racing is legal, just the the cultural weighting comes into play, like it's easier to get THC candies in some european cities than others etc.

Not a big deal, just thinking more along the lines of how some criminal activity is tolerated even though it's in breach of the law. Bella probably doesn't think of herself as a criminal but a rebel. And the cope is particularly cluesless if college students are that good at hiding their racing that strangers find out on their first day college.

I don't think you're at risk, this seems like we're talking normally about game content :)

Reactions: sorco2003

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
There used to be parts of the Autobahn that had "free speed" but they've started to reduce/speed limit. Not sure if it's implemented everywhere.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'm not certain, but I thought the autobahn was well known for having unlimited sections.

I'm not suggesting the racing is legal, just the the cultural weighting comes into play, like it's easier to get THC candies in some european cities than others etc.

Not a big deal, just thinking more along the lines of how some criminal activity is tolerated even though it's in breach of the law. Bella probably doesn't think of herself as a criminal but a rebel. And the cope is particularly cluesless if college students are that good at hiding their racing that strangers find out on their first day college.

I don't think you're at risk, this seems like we're talking normally about game content :)
There used to be parts of the Autobahn that had "free speed" but they've started to reduce/speed limit. Not sure if it's implemented everywhere.
In other words, if true, it would only be true for highways.(autobahn)

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
In other words, if true, it would only be true for highways.(autobahn)
Yes, but also the perception of what speed is becomes different, because it is accepted in some circumstances. Same as the THC parallel - some countries it's no big deal, others it's a very big deal. Greater cultural exposure and tolerance etc.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes