rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Until you have some BMW, Audi, or Mercedes mini cock behind you.
Yes... Those who think their cook is somehow connected with their right foot, but can barely see over dashboard and look like they bite steering wheel... Well... After few years you learn... Autobahn is surprisingly pretty safe place. Like Honga already said...

Reactions: Don Sucio and Honga

Honga

Jan 31, 2019
This comes also with downsides, high-speed cars such as a Porsche or some Audi models record the engine speed and the sudden braking and acceleration of the vehicle. If the vehicle is still under warranty and you want to claim warranty from the dealer due to engine damage, the first thing the workshop will do is to read this memory. If this data shows that the cause of the engine damage is not normal driving behaviour but racetrack operation, the warranty is void.

With all the new vehicles with manufacturer-side gps, it is perfectly sufficient for the workshop to simply analyse the location data...
:ROFLMAO: yeah, its a shame what happened to the old saying "Its a rental, dont be gentle" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

John972

Apr 24, 2018
It's okay to admit to faulty logic:

Your original premise was:

'... and without a second thought sets up her mother.'

So - again - no set up.

(nothing in your latest post refuted what I said BTW...)

Now - to your current post:

I trusted what Bella said about both Mario and his father - you did not - so we disagree about Bella's intentions.

Bella knows her mother better than the MC does and, if she is concerned about someone taking advantage of Amber's better nature, again - I trust Bella's knowledge about her mother (knowing her past - which we do not currently know as the MC in SG) - so - we disagree.

If street racing is illegal - no number of women (Bella, Eva, Ayua) participating in it changes that.

You did ignore the point I was making - which is:

so unless you are claiming that every girl who does illegal street racing is intentionally setting up their families, - no set up.

Finally - re: my comment on drugs:

Possession of drugs at home - there was no comment made about the drugged candy being illegal - just unexpected by the MC (and Amber did not seem surprised that Bella had the drugged candy, only embarrassed that he took some accidentally) - so no set up.

Where I live, marihuana is legal, as is alcohol - both are drugs.

If you have a problem with drugs of any kind, That is a different issue - given your comment:

Drugs are drugs

As I said before - no set up.

Now, I accept that we disagree about Bella - Can you?

Cheers!! :coffee:
Let's not forget...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bella's overreaction to Nika's comment are not the words of a daughter out to get her mother, no matter which you try to spin it.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You forgot Porsches ;)
They're not the problem. The most Porsche's here are SUV's which are driven from women. Mostly wifes from lawyers or Dentists. They don't do this shit. The problem are the mini dicks on the left lane. Sometimes it's a 911, but no, they're really not the problem here.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Wait Amber has pierced nipples?
Welcome to the club:LOL:

I was really slow, just realized that amber had a piercing in her nipple. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

that's because of the text added to the image,

After that, immediately open the SG game to confirm that the piercing on the nipple is not edited. :devilish:

the result

not yet seen
View attachment 3077738
View attachment 3077739
View attachment 3077761
seen:cool:
View attachment 3077764
View attachment 3077765
View attachment 3077766
View attachment 3077769

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I like Amber's pierced nipples!

I don't know when she got them pierced but I think this was part of a more adventurous youth.

I could also see Amber using her beauty to see how men and women react to her.

IMO - part of what she was doing when she first met the MC was seeing his reaction to her sheer top and her nipple piercings.

If a young guy does not have any physical response to this kind of display, it helps Amber with her assessment of what might be going on with him.

I took the MC's lack of physical response (and even what I took as a lack of care about the display in front of him - my sense was that he was not even bothering to pay attention to Amber as a beautiful woman) as helping to demonstrate that his physical desire was locked up behind walls years in the making.

I think part of what will make the Amber/MC cabin trip very interesting is that Amber will find a way to unlock some of that physical desire, find a door through those walls.

What happens when this desire manifests and how far do the MC and Amber go as part of her determination to help heal him?

That could be Very hot!!

Cheers!! :coffee:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Finally finished completing the SG collection for each chapter (Final/Full). :geek:
For those who are interested in collecting (as a memory of SG's journey), this is the location where you can download it (compressed version):

Ch. 1a, page 11, compressed by CLDꝜ.
Ch. 2 Final, page 39, compressed by Hones.
Ch. 3 Full, page 152, compressed by JokerLeader.
Ch. 3.5 Full, page 410, compressed by JokerLeader.
Ch. 4 Full, page 752, compressed by FAP369ZONE.
Ch. 4.5 Full, page 890, compressed by FAP369ZONE.
Ch. 5 Beta, page 1338, compressed by SonsOLiberty.
Ch. 5 S1 Steam, page 1780, compressed by SonsOLiberty. compatible with Music Restoration Mod
Ch. 5 S1 Steam Update 1, page 1853, compressed by SonsOLiberty.
Ch. 5 S1 The Uncut Edition [V1.0] Mods by alain8891
:geek::geek::geek:

edit : "Showing 20 posts per page". There may be differences in the pages listed due to moderator cleanup.
-add ch 5 steam
-add ch 5 steam update
-add the uncut edition

Last edited:

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Finally finished completing the SG collection for each chapter (Final/Full). :geek:
For those who are interested in collecting (as a memory of SG's journey), this is the location where you can download it (compressed version):

Ch. 1a, page 11, compressed by CLDꝜ.
Ch. 2 Final, page 39, compressed by Hones.
Ch. 3 Full, page 152, compressed by JokerLeader.
Ch. 3.5 Full, page 410, compressed by JokerLeader.
Ch. 4 Full, page 752, compressed by FAP369ZONE.
Ch. 4.5 Full, page 890, compressed by FAP369ZONE.
Ch. 5 Beta, page 1338, compressed by SonsOLiberty.

:geek::geek::geek:
thank you for your service (y)

btw FAP369ZONE :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: hermit_tr

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
What should she thinking? It's not uncommon. I've seen women older than her mom who have piercings.
It was more of a rhetorical question. I mean i fucking love that she has pierced nipples. Bella and Amber are my 2 favs from this game.

Reactions: Harathorne
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes