rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I like the Cheeto as well!

I am a Bella first guy, but I think that the MC/Cheeto relationship is important to the story, and she often provides great comedic relief.

As to your question about the non sequitur - I do when I am curious if someone is actually interested in Summers Gone or just here to troll.

Your comment came out of left field and was totally unrelated to the current discussion - this made it neither right nor wrong, just unusual.

I usually try to give someone a chance to show that they are not just here to troll the thread or the supporters of Summers Gone - hence, my unrelated question! :)

Cheers!! :coffee:
I'm with you on this. Cheeto route, Bella route, Amber route. (I wish there were Nojiko and Ayua routes). I hope Ocean gives us, as he said, Cheeto/Bella route...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm with you on this. Cheeto route, Bella route, Amber route. (I wish there were Nojiko and Ayua routes). I hope Ocean gives us, as he said, Cheeto/Bella route...
I know this won't happen in SG but ...

Favorite fantasy route:

Bella, Claire, & Amber.

Enjoying two sisters, an aunt and niece, and mother daughter - all in one AWESOME foursome.

Is this fantasy greedy - Damn straight it is!!!

Bellchen-CH3-4.png

Amber1a2.png

I think that Bella and Claire are not happy that Amber is enjoying the MC first...

Heavy sigh... returning to 'reality' :(

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I like the Cheeto as well!

I am a Bella first guy, but I think that the MC/Cheeto relationship is important to the story, and she often provides great comedic relief.

As to your question about the non sequitur - I do when I am curious if someone is actually interested in Summers Gone or just here to troll.

Your comment came out of left field and was totally unrelated to the current discussion - this made it neither right nor wrong, just unusual.

I usually try to give someone a chance to show that they are not just here to troll the thread or the supporters of Summers Gone - hence, my unrelated question! :)

fascinating 4.gif

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Favorite fantasy route:

Bella, Claire, & Amber.

Enjoying two sisters, an aunt and niece, and mother daughter - all in one AWESOME foursome.

View attachment 3321956

View attachment 3321960

I think that Bella and Claire are not happy that Amber is enjoying the MC first...

Yes. It was like a kick into nuts when I heard (many, many years ago) that route Balla/Amber wasn't even planed... My nuts haven't recovered since... :ROFLMAO:
But like you said, with crazy aunt it would be even more fun...

pablo25

May 17, 2018

Favorite fantasy route:

Bella, Claire, & Amber.

View attachment 3321956

View attachment 3321960

Harem route ftw. and ofcourse a route depending on your choices... but the dev has already alot of work to do, and i loved the first chapter.. so im curious about how he fills in his game :D

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Just finished playing the Ch.2 Final version of SG, I skipped the Ch.1a version because based on the devlog, there was nothing different from Ch.1 in the Final Ch.2 version.
It turns out that I've seen quite a lot of Ch 2 in the Ch. 4.5 Full version. I just missed the original Ch 1.

There really was a big increase in the gerapik sector, but there was a decrease in choice.

When looking at the renderings of Ch 1 and 2, facial expressions are hit-or-miss. If the mouth is closed, the facial expression is quite attractive, but if it is open, sometimes it really turns into a monster.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Is this due to the different generations of the Genesis models used? :unsure:. I've read that facial expression processing is quite limited in the old generation.
--------
While reading the catalog further, found this in the Ch.3 Beta section; "- The ability to disable/enable trans content is given." . Was there ever a plan to show Futa content on SG? :unsure:

Who is he/she ?, is one of the characters we already know ?? :unsure:

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
While reading the catalog further, found this in the Ch.3 Beta section; "- The ability to disable/enable trans content is given." . Was there ever a plan to show Futa content on SG? :unsure:

Yeah, it's Bella she's packing a 9 incher down there. Where do you think all that strength in basketball came from?

Soon as Nika shows some arousal she'll dick him down on her car's hood like a bitch (y).

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019
Just finished playing the Ch.2 Final version of SG, I skipped the Ch.1a version because based on the devlog, there was nothing different from Ch.1 in the Final Ch.2 version.
It turns out that I've seen quite a lot of Ch 2 in the Ch. 4.5 Full version. I just missed the original Ch 1.

There really was a big increase in the gerapik sector, but there was a decrease in choice.

When looking at the renderings of Ch 1 and 2, facial expressions are hit-or-miss. If the mouth is closed, the facial expression is quite attractive, but if it is open, sometimes it really turns into a monster.
View attachment 3324692
View attachment 3324693
View attachment 3324712
View attachment 3324711

Is this due to the different generations of the Genesis models used? :unsure:. I've read that facial expression processing is quite limited in the old generation.
--------

As far as I know the trans character is still planned. We don't know who the character is, but we do that the character has been introduced and that they are not one of the main LI's.

Here is a relevant post from discord:
Trans.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hermit_tr

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024

View attachment 3324692
View attachment 3324693
View attachment 3324712
View attachment 3324711

--------

The trans character should have been in the old version of SG. But problems were bound to arise with him as the plot developed. When revising the script, Ocean chose a classic description of this character. So now he's not trans. And yes the character is in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hermit_tr

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019
may favourite this

nope but I'm wondering what Mila trying to say ? HIV maybe :unsure:
Here is the larger dialog. She might be saying a STD or a sibling. Also of note is her talking about a dream.

Mila "The one you just gave me was."
Mila "Have you and Nami talked about moving out again?"
Nika "She said she was warming up to the idea."
Mila "It would be a dream come true to move in with you, Nami-, and someone else."
Mila "Finally away from ho-... that place I'm living in."
Nika "I can't imagine not feeling comfortable at home."
Mila "I wasn't lucky enough to be born into an intact family."
Mila "You know... My- mum really is a prostitute."
Nika "Oh?"
Mila "Mhm... And I have a-"
Mila "Never mind... I'll tell you about it when we know each other a little better."

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019
Yes, perhaps a sibling. Maybe even a disabled person she needed to take care of. At least, this seems more plausible to me than STD, since this dialogue was about her family.
Ya I found this part later on, and an STD would make this unlikely to impossible. She also might have been talking about her dad. Saying a something for a father.

Mila "I am not a virgin."
Mila "Are you?"
Nika "Yeah."
"Mila slightly bites her lip."
Mila "And don't think you and I are going to have sex after the date."
Nika "I wasn't expecting that."
Mila "Just a heads-up."

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Nah - the Discord post says that it is none of the currently known characters.

As Pax mentioned, none of the known characters, plus we see how comfortable she is with communal showers in the gym scene, and all of the current women we can check how comfortable they are in the basketball scene - camel toe look svery different to a package. Also, I imagine that as uncomfortable as Sonja felt wearing the sports wear, a trans character would feel incredibly exposed - none of the introduced characters were concerned about being outed.

Also, Mila is poor, and probably wouldn't have the money for the procedures if she can't rent her own place.

Here is the larger dialog. She might be saying a STD or a sibling. Also of note is her talking about a dream.
Also interesting to know she refers to it as "it" so my guess is not a person. But if it is related to her father, the way she flinched when the basketball came at her suggests she's used to abuse (as she mentioned she freezes when things are thrown at her), there might be some really dark stuff there.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes