hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Here is the larger dialog. She might be saying a STD or a sibling. Also of note is her talking about a dream.
Yes, perhaps a sibling. Maybe even a disabled person she needed to take care of. At least, this seems more plausible to me than STD, since this dialogue was about her family.
Ya I found this part later on, and an STD would make this unlikely to impossible. She also might have been talking about her dad. Saying a something for a father.
After seeing this scene,
NC1.jpg
NC2.jpg
definitely not an STD.

Or certain types of STDs that can defeat condoms. :eek:

Reactions: nobody0

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Yes, perhaps a sibling. Maybe even a disabled person she needed to take care of. At least, this seems more plausible to me than STD, since this dialogue was about her family.
"...pimp" also comes to mind, considering what she just revealed about her mum... /s :unsure:o_O

On a more serious note, I think she was about to mention a step-dad or sibling, rather than a child. If she had a child, who would be looking after it while she's at college or working? I doubt she'd trust her parents. Besides, in Ch 5, she runs away from home, alone... The only plausible child scenario would if a governmental agency took custody away from her.

Last edited:

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
If she had a child, who would be looking after it while she's at college or working? I doubt she'd trust her parents. Besides, in Ch 5, she runs away from home, alone... The only plausible child scenario would if a governmental agency took custody away from her.
I think the answer to Nami's question rules out Mila have a child:

Nami: How does sex feel with and without a condom?
Mila: No idea. I never had it without one.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
"...radically different character model in the older chapters, so don't be surprised if you don't recognize me at all in the next chapter or when those get remade again. I could be taller or shorter or have an entirely different hair style or even color."
Bullshit! Girls can wear high heels, change their hairstyle and dye their hair. So there is nothing radically different in what you've mentioned. But if her breasts deflate to at least a triple D cup....

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Breast implants.
What do Krogans know about human metabolism? A typical earthling can increase muscle mass several times in a week, a petite Asian girl with a light poke can send a man twice her weight flying, so what’s surprising about Mila’s home-grown milkers? She simply followed a healthy diet and ate enough broccoli, and now her efforts are paying off!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
After seeing this scene,
View attachment 3324998
View attachment 3324999
definitely not an STD.

Or certain types of STDs that can defeat condoms. :eek:
I always figured she had an STD through no fault of her own, but from her mom (her mom is / was a whore) during pregnancy and that's what she was trying to tell the MC in that situation but then decided not to say anything yet. And this would explain why she always used condoms. Could be wrong, but that was my feeling on it.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Any infos about the update? I have checked on Steam and even there it is not available yet. Silence on Discord?

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
This is all that has been said as far as I know.
"the release didn't go as planned, now I have no idea what to say...uh-it's an estimate"

well it is more patience then.
Prepare to be waiting a good while. If he released an update for his other game last month, I won't expect much for this game until May/June, that's just for the Ch 5 FULL update. Steam release = more waiting.

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Prepare to be waiting a good while. If he released an update for his other game last month, I won't expect much for this game until May/June, that's just for the Ch 5 FULL update. Steam release = more waiting.
What are you even basing this off? Maybe a week, maybe two, not going to be May/June. Steam release and Chap 5 full are the same thing, once he is done, it might take a week more for Steam Certification.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Andriod version??
Some of the links I found were dead:oops:.
If you are diligent, try searching starting on page 1337, that is the page where the Ch.5 beta version was first posted. Usually the compressed and Android versions are posted several to several tens of pages later. :geek:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
What are you even basing this off? Maybe a week, maybe two, not going to be May/June. Steam release and Chap 5 full are the same thing, once he is done, it might take a week more for Steam Certification.
I have not seen Ocean comment on this but, IMO, Ocean will release CH 5 Full in Feb whether or not he is ready to submit the same to Steam.

For Example - he commented in one Dev Log that he is working on the German translation for Steam - which is not something that is required for him to release CH Full to his supporters.

I know he is working on a new intro cinematic (with new licensed music), and I am looking forward to the next dev log that usually hits on Wednesday.

Cheers!! :coffee:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
TBH, I am relieved that Ocean is taking care of ch2. Played the game after a long time and yeah ch2 does feel out of place compared to newer or updated chapters.

Reactions: SagePage
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes