Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Dry your tears, Alibro, I just didn’t know that Bella was a redhead and a virgin, mea culpa!
By the way, nice Nami fanart you posted!
My crocodile tears dried in an instant and I've cancelled my blue pill prescription now when I hear that Bellchen got her hymen back.
Red is the colour of my true love's hair
Two redheads will wake any sleeping willie

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yossa999

FutureHNDXXX

May 14, 2019
Season 1 - Last Dev Log
Hello,

So... This is supposed to be the last Dev Log for Season 1.

As always, I've created more renders than first anticipated. My estimation for the rest of Chapter 2 & small parts of Chapter 3 was 900-1000 renders.

I'm sitting comfortably at 1170 renders, and I have one more scene to do.

I started to prepare the work for the gallery. Lots of stuff has to be changed and Chapter 5 has to be added. But that's all gonna go quite smoothly.

I've started work on a little Layla Treat.

Who?

Yeh, some Bibi that hasn't gotten any screen time since Chapter 3, but will play a bigger role in S2.

The Treat isn't finished, and still a work in progress. Still, we all haven't seen her in a while.

I think I'll publish the full Treat with the Chapter 5 Full release.

Tons of previews & comparisons today.

This is the last Preview Log, I will do for Season 1, so I have a few things to show.

Bella boys usually don't see this scene, but I added a little more depth to Hill's short conversation with the MC and exchanged Claire's old model with the new one.

Old

New

The old classroom. (Before I could even render the big one.)

The A6000 Ada's in action.

This is a new level, even compared to the previously released Chapter 2 Classroom renders, where I could only render 3-5 people at the same time.

Being able to fill up the college, the city, and other establishments that usually feature a lot of people is gonna be possible now.

I can move away from garbage billboards in the BG, and use interactive people instead. Awesome.

And thanks to the latest Daz update, these gigantic scenes load reasonably fast (15min to 20min).

I mentioned in a previous log that I also reworked the scene with Mila where you can ask her out.

For continuity's sake, I completely reworked her Gym scene too.

Old

New

Old

New

Old

New

This also includes the shower scene and this legendary render:

Old

New

Nami's and Bellchen's gym scenes will stay the way they are. (Except for a few Bella shower renders. Exchanging her pre-sculpt Ch2-3 model with the Chapter 4+ model. It's the first time you see her boobs, so it's important to be accurate to the Ch4+ model.)

There's one scene in Chapter 3 I had to change to keep the music & steam rating. I had to remove MC's PP in one render. (Again, this only affects Season 1. Season 2 won't be censored in any way.)

It disrupted the flow of the scene, but I couldn't locate the old Duf files. So I went out of my way and applied the German saying "Wenn schon, denn schon." which loosely translates to "Do it right or don't do it at all."

So I rebuilt the entire scene and also adjusted 95% of it. The scene didn't really need it, but it was important that she at least visibly "stared" at MC's package.

Old

New

There are like 20 renders left for the clothing scene with Bella.

After that one, it's only one small scene that is left. I'll start with postwork tomorrow & I still need to finish the Blender Intro cinematic.

Current estimations are around 1250 still images for the Full.

It's definitely worth playing through the full if you like Bella. Quite a few new scenes with her.

All images in full res are attached below in the zip. file.

- Ocean

Drinex

Aug 30, 2023
So less than two weeks is the estimation i guees, lots of new bella scenes so its definitely worth playing.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
OK, I have no problem with the reworked scenes in general.

However...

Ocean has pretty much cemented Mila's new (centre-parted) hairstyle with the Ch 2 and Ch 3 reworks, but there are still a ton of renders of Mila in Chs 3.5 & 4.5 with an older hairstyle (the new hairstyle reappears in Ch 5).

Are these old hairstyle renders now gonna be redone as well (i.e. reworks made of the reworks)?

Lastly, let's not forget Ch 1 Mila... is this gonna be reworked too?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

However...

Ocean has pretty much cemented Mila's new (centre-parted) hairstyle with the Ch 2 and Ch 3 reworks, but there are still a ton of renders of Mila in Chs 3.5 & 4.5 with an older hairstyle (the new hairstyle reappears in Ch 5).

Are these old hairstyle renders now gonna be redone as well (i.e. reworks made of the reworks)?

What's the matter? You've never met a girl that changes her hairstyle every other day?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

However...

I suspect he'll keep most of the 3.5/4.5 renders as the hairstyle works for the basketball game. Either way, I don't think he'll be doing further reworks of Mila - I think he's just done them without saying why the last bit of CH5 full took so long, and is instead telling us now that it's done. The low quality of her hair asset and the extreme weirdness of her body in chapter 1 ...I don't think we'll see that again, and at least she'll be consistent with one body shape through the renders.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I suspect he'll keep most of the 3.5/4.5 renders as the hairstyle works for the basketball game. Either way, I don't think he'll be doing further reworks of Mila - I think he's just done them without saying why the last bit of CH5 full took so long, and is instead telling us now that it's done. The low quality of her hair asset and the extreme weirdness of her body in chapter 1 ...I don't think we'll see that again, and at least she'll be consistent with one body shape through the renders.
My hope is that Ch 1 and Ch 3.5/4.5 Mila stay in the game. I have no problem with her sporting different hairstyles. I'm just not sure if Ocean thinks the same way....

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
My hope is that Ch 1 and Ch 3.5/4.5 Mila stay in the game. I have no problem with her sporting different hairstyles. I'm just not sure if Ocean thinks the same way....
I kinda of hoped for CH5 Mila. After all these changes, perhaps my eyes have started failing me, but ch5 Mila seems to me the best version of all her remastered versions.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I kinda of hoped for CH5 Mila. After all these changes, perhaps my eyes have started failing me, but ch5 Mila seems to me the best version of all her remastered versions.
Call it evolution according to Ocean.
Wollust is like the Galapagos islands when Darwin set his foot on its shores.
The development of those species were significantly different compared to the rest of the world.

Wollust, the land of milk and honey 1707325086555.png

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Well, Zara, Vic, Ayua, Nadia, Robin, Nami ...and Stefanie all have different hairstyles in the first season at different times, I can't imagine Ocean is against character changing hairstyles multiple times. I personally like the basketball game Mila the most, but consistency for her model is more important than her hairstyle to me. Having her inflate, deflate, conflate ...too many kinds of *flate going on :sneaky:

screenshot0001.jpg

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
I don't think it changed - the expanded dialogue is if you're on Mila's route. If you're not doing the Mila date, it's still just the golf and number dialogue.

Keep in mind Vanessa is dating Mario who has a grudge against Mila - Vanessa's info is likely to at least be influenced by that. I'm sure she knows the Holgersons have placed charges against Mila, and she's very good with connecting information.
Not sure if I get it right what you mean by "changed."
What Vanessa says during the dinner depends on whether the MC kissed Mila in Chapter 4.5 or not.
But rumors and news spread quickly in this city. MC has not yet returned from his date with Bella, and even the groundhogs already know that they had a romantic kiss under the moon.
Looks like someone with red hair is talking too much. :ROFLMAO:
Well maybe i'm wrong and it hasn't changed at all:oops: the only reason i thought it might have BobTheDuck is because i've only been on the Mila route every playthrough and before in that scene Vanessa never mentioned anything about Mila or the Mcs relationship but maybe its because i didnt do the Mila date thing might try and go back and see if the outcome is the same or not:)

Reactions: yossa999

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Might be an unpopular opinion but i kinda prefer the new look the og was great but this is just a tad better imo:love:normally not a big fan of rewoks mid development but do think so far with both Summer and Where it a began that Ocean has been killing it with the new designs for the girls

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes