rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Layla is looking Good!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then we have the new classroom which actually looks like they are in college!

View attachment 3337863

I like the detailed view of the other students in class - some I recognize and some I don't, which feels much more like the early days of a new semester.

The added detail is really going to make for better immersion, especially in Season 2 when this level of immersion and image quality is how we start.

Cheers!! :coffee:
In the last image we see bored Bella, seconds before she unleashes all poor man jokes from her system on to MC...

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Layla is looking Good!

Then we have the new classroom which actually looks like they are in college!

View attachment 3337863

I like the detailed view of the other students in class - some I recognize and some I don't, which feels much more like the early days of a new semester.

The added detail is really going to make for better immersion, especially in Season 2 when this level of immersion and image quality is how we start.

If I recall correctly, their first session in the lecture theater in Ch 2 was with a reduced class, so Ocean has an "out" there in terms of numbers shown.

Parts of Chs 1 and 2 already have that lived-in level of immersion outside of the lecture theater:

Ch 3.5 is where the lecture theater is looking a tad empty with the full class present.

It will be interesting to see how far Ocean is willing to go to get Season 1 right (i.e. up to his very high standard) before the Steam release.

Yes, I would lament the loss of many, many wonderful Ch 1 college renders (i.e. if Ocean replaces the old body shape Mila), but I would also have no issue with the remaining original Ch 3 renders being redone as well, since I think they are of a quality between the original and the new (note - parts of Ch 3 are already redone). Then there could also be parts of Ch 3.5 that need redone as well...

Like I said, it all depends on what compromises Ocean is or is not willing to make.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
If I recall correctly, their first session in the lecture theater in Ch 2 was with a reduced class, so Ocean has an "out" there in terms of numbers shown.

Parts of Chs 1 and 2 already have that lived-in level of immersion outside of the lecture theater:

Ch 3.5 is where the lecture theater is looking a tad empty with the full class present.

It will be interesting to see how far Ocean is willing to go to get Season 1 right (i.e. up to his very high standard) before the Steam release.

Yes, I would lament the loss of many, many wonderful Ch 1 college renders (i.e. if Ocean replaces the old body shape Mila), but I would also have no issue with the remaining original Ch 3 renders being redone as well, since I think they are of a quality between the original and the new (note - parts of Ch 3 are already redone). Then there could also be parts of Ch 3.5 that need redone as well...

Like I said, it all depends on what compromises Ocean is or is not willing to make.
Mila's model can just be adjusted to fill the space as needed. BLORP

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'm the opposite, I've never been able to say no to Vic when she asks for a date - I'm not interested in her, but saying no seems so cruel, like kicking a puppy or murdering a dolphin. Nika's trying to learn how to be better after all.... The second I agree to that, even if it's a sympathy yes, Mila will only accept friendship and there's not enough intimacy for Vanessa to get weird with :sneaky:
Loosely related issues I noticed.
Side note, Oceanlab, playing from the start I kinda accidently ended up with a save where I was dating Mila, Vic, Nami and Bella and most were aware of it and at ch4.5 I noticed that I was missing the Vic date variable and I wonder if it was a bug. Basically I was making a Bella save(with Nami on the side), but asked Mila out, refused Vic initially but at her house took her for a walk and changed my mind and said I want to go out with her.

The dialogue recognizes that I already invited Mila and Vic says I should go with Mila first and figure it out, BUT the next scene MC and Mila are making out behind the wall, while Vic and Nami build the fort, next Victoria is Kissing MC on the couch and Nami and Mila find them and no one seems to be bothered. Its confusing, if its supposed to be like that but the dialogue needs to be reworked to make it more clear why Vic seems to let the MC go for Mila 1st and decide if he still want to go with her later, but one scene after she puts the moves on him seemingly not bothered about Mila anymore :WaitWhat:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

We are comparing immersion from different starting points in SG.

I am talking about SG - pre-rework versus SG post rework, in terms of immersion and the look.

I won't regurgitate Ocean's before and after screenshots from his last dev log, I'll just give some examples of the classroom from prior to the rework and after the rework.

IMO, Ocean's choice to move away from older Daz assets and go with the new, more expansive look makes a Big difference for immersion.

Finally - on a fun note, something else new to the rework:

I am really enjoying the more immersive story.

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Loosely related issues I noticed.
When Season 1 is released, I'm going to do multiple playthroughs to make save points I think, just to find out the details of how people react. There are some choices that reveal different aspects of people's personalities, or different parts of the back story. Every time I intend to say no to Vic at the start, and she just gets the sympathy date from me. I'll have to try harder :sneaky:

Mila seems to be the one that is most concerned (so far) about having clear relationships, Vic seems to think Nika is her life line at times. I think what you described is pretty inconsistent, even at the early points of the story, so hopefully it's clarified in Season 1.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Playing "Ch.3 Final" and "Ch.3.5 Full" again. Looking for the scene where Mila is.:geek:

Ch.3 Final
- scene in the cafeteria
Mila ch 3 1.jpg

- scene in an empty classroom
Mila ch 3 2.jpg

- scene in class
Mila ch 3 3.jpg

- scene in the gym
Mila ch 3 4.jpg

Ch.3.5 Full
- Photo on Nami's phone
Mila ch 3.5 1.jpg

- scene before entering the classroom
Mila ch 3.5 2.jpg

- scene in class
Mila ch 3.5 3.jpg

- scene alone with Nika
Mila ch 3.5 4.jpg

- locker room scene
Mila ch 3.5 5.jpg

- scene on the basketball court
Mila ch 3.5 6.jpg

Turns out to be quite a lot. :oops:
My understanding is that all of Mila's models in this scene will be replaced with models from ch 1&2 rework, ch 4.5 and ch 5 beta. :unsure:
I haven't replayed Ch 5 beta, so don't know how much has been changed to use in full ch 5.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
It's been more than two years since I last played this, I think, I assume that thread's tags are up to date, right? And there used to be a warning about blue balls when you started the game, am I right to assume that's still valid?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It's been more than two years since I last played this, I think, I assume that thread's tags are up to date, right? And there used to be a warning about blue balls when you started the game, am I right to assume that's still valid?
Yep, the entire first season (all chapters, including the most recent CH5) has no sexual content.

Reactions: vireker and albul

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yes, but with the rework Ocean has changed the color of blue that your balls turn.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Listen... eventually our MC's dick will start working again... It may take as much time as it took for Game of Thrones to wrap up, but it will happen...
Right? I mean Trey's the one with the testosterone needles, Nika's gains imply he's got nothing to worry about physically, he chose the +1 hormone DLC as his starting perk. Nadia would be proud.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes