Initializing...

Dec 30, 2019
Sheesh Ocean never cease to amaze me with his renders on every dev blog, probably the best looking AVN I've seen so far IMO. So based on the dev log and he only has another 'small' scene to work on, we can assume it should be release by next week on Wednesday?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Sheesh Ocean never cease to amaze me with his renders on every dev blog, probably the best looking AVN I've seen so far IMO. So based on the dev log and he only has another 'small' scene to work on, we can assume it should be release by next week on Wednesday?
1707333043014.png

MY bet is on two weeks from now on to a slight tendenci to the end of feburary

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Well maybe i'm wrong and it hasn't changed at all:oops: the only reason i thought it might have BobTheDuck is because i've only been on the Mila route every playthrough and before in that scene Vanessa never mentioned anything about Mila or the Mcs relationship but maybe its because i didnt do the Mila date thing might try and go back and see if the outcome is the same or not:)
I'm the opposite, I've never been able to say no to Vic when she asks for a date - I'm not interested in her, but saying no seems so cruel, like kicking a puppy or murdering a dolphin. Nika's trying to learn how to be better after all.... The second I agree to that, even if it's a sympathy yes, Mila will only accept friendship and there's not enough intimacy for Vanessa to get weird with :sneaky:

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
I'm the opposite, I've never been able to say no to Vic when she asks for a date - I'm not interested in her, but saying no seems so cruel, like kicking a puppy or murdering a dolphin. Nika's trying to learn how to be better after all.... The second I agree to that, even if it's a sympathy yes, Mila will only accept friendship and there's not enough intimacy for Vanessa to get weird with :sneaky:
That's true had forgotten Mila doesn't agree to a date when saying yes to Vic but i've also been using the mod for a while now which lets you agree to still go on a date with Vic even if you call it off before i dont remeber if it changes anything about Mila only that you can squeeze her butt at the end of the previous chapter:)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Holly. Fucking. Shit....

I know Bella is my favorite, but goddamn... and yea personal tastes vary, some like thiccer girls, some dont, some like redheads, others blondes... but if this f95 made like a top 10 most attractive female characters out of any game on this website, it's impossible for me not to see current Mila in top 3, i usually say a character is near perfect, but with her in terms of physical looks Ocean might have actually achieved perfection. At least when it comes to my personal taste i wouldn't add or take away a single thing from her.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Holly. Fucking. Shit....

I know Bella is my favorite, but goddamn... and yea personal tastes vary, some like thiccer girls, some dont, some like redheads, others blondes... but if this f95 made like a top 10 most attractive female characters out of any game on this website, it's impossible for me not to see current Mila in top 3, i usually say a character is near perfect, but with her in terms of physical looks Ocean might have actually achieved perfection. At least when it comes to my personal taste i wouldn't add or take away a single thing from her.
I see - another Mila fan here :LOL:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
What are you even basing this off? Maybe a week, maybe two, not going to be May/June. Steam release and Chap 5 full are the same thing, once he is done, it might take a week more for Steam Certification.
Because "Where it all began" got an update in January. I messed up though because this is Summer's Gone CH 5 Beta and a normal update usually take 4-5+ months to come out. If he doesn't have much left to work on, then okay, it's less. Idk where you got a week or two, but let's just see what happens.

That's what I meant. Once the update is out, the Steam release will take a bit more time to get released (especially if he wants to fix some shit up first, polish, etc)

John972

Apr 24, 2018
What's the matter? You've never met a girl that has a hairstylist to change her hairstyle every other day?
I've never met a time-travelling hairstylist that can magically and retroactively change a hairstyle a week or more in the past... if you know of one, please hook me up; I'd like to change my hairstyle from last Tuesday, 30 years ago.

My question still remains... will Ocean retroactively change all those existing Mila renders or keep them? There are two issues at play: 1. old Mila body shape/new Mila body shape, and 2. old Mila hairstyle/new Mila hairstyle. Ocean's decision obviously has nothing to do with me.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Because "Where it all began" got an update in January. I messed up though because this is Summer's Gone CH 5 Beta and a normal update usually take 4-5+ months to come out. If he doesn't have much left to work on, then okay, it's less. Idk where you got a week or two, but let's just see what happens.

That's what I meant. Once the update is out, the Steam release will take a bit more time to get released (especially if he wants to fix some shit up first, polish, etc)
All of ch5 full has been fixing the shit up - the dev log explains it well. Ch5 full is the steam release he'll submit. Maybe he'll have a few private alpha testers to check for spelling mistakes etc. But other than that, it's pretty much done. CH5 full wasn't meant to add any new elements (although he couldn't help but expand and add), it was to make sure that all the inconsistent renders were finally dealt with.

I'm sure that Steam have some mechanism concerning pushing updates to prevent devs releasing a SFW version, then pushing a patch for example, so Ocean's not got that much left, according to the dev log.

The intro piece is probably still the biggest time sink left, and he'll overthink that a lot - understandable as the cinematic will be the first thing people will see (I imagine the blue ball warning won't exist as the first thing - for example Legend of Zelda doesn't have a blue ball warning, no SFW game needs one. S2 will have the NSFW warning though).

I've never met a time-travelling hairstylist that can magically and retroactively change a hairstyle a week or more in the past... if you know of one, please hook me up; I'd like to change my hairstyle from last Tuesday, 30 years ago.
Everything up until now is a beta of season 1 the past iterations are dead ends ...there is no past, Ocean needs to employ the MiB o_O SG is now in boss mode and Mila's reached her final form :sneaky:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Holly. Fucking. Shit....

Sorry but Amber still eats her alive...

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Holly. Fucking. Shit....

100% agree with you there Mila has always been my nr 1 in Summer and top 5 over all with other games on here and with the current look i find it hard to see anyone surpass her look wise couldn't personally ask for something better and i have always really liked her personality and really interested to see what Ocean does with her character/story! the only other characters i'd consider slightly close to her in Summer at least would be Nia Nadia Sonya and that asian girl with the news reporter and Hill at least when it comes to side/main girls

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Layla is looking Good!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then we have the new classroom which actually looks like they are in college!

New-Classroom Bella.png

I like the detailed view of the other students in class - some I recognize and some I don't, which feels much more like the early days of a new semester.

The added detail is really going to make for better immersion, especially in Season 2 when this level of immersion and image quality is how we start.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes