Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The bigger problem is less Ocean and more Steam. It could have already been submitted to Steam but they do not do things the very next day of a submission. Could be weeks away once it's in Steams hands. Not a great deal Ocean can do about that once he submitted it.
That's assuming Ocean has already submitted it for approval. But knowing how Ocean chronically underestimates how much time is needed to do his planned work, it wouldn't surprise me one iota if the problem isn't on Steam's end. Seriously, if it's been submitted, I'm quite sure Ocean would have mentioned that. Until that happens, I wouldn't try to shift the culpability off Ocean yet.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
He's working on further chapters in the meantime so let him take care of the full release with care, time and patience. Its important for him to make this release flawless, way more important than a few people like us being impatient for the few bits of new content.

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
It is pretty obvious Summer never existed. She is a figment of MC's imagination. Also Sasha implanted a delusion into the MC's head making him think Summer was real.
Well then they have a mass hallucination because Summer is remembered by Nami and Nya. And what does Sasha have to do with it? She never talked about Summer :)))

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Be cool. The bruh saw Ocean's script and knows for sure that Summer is alive and going to the same college as Nika. But he won't tell us which girl she is, I think you understand the reasons.
So once MC meets and recognizes her, flaccid wormy will no longer be a problem, it will be rock hard day and night. A much bigger problem that awaits you due to a change in POV: What will you do when all your hair starts sticking up in defiance of gravity, and in the most inappropriate places of your body?!
When you don’t know what to say and start demonstrating your stupidity and rudeness.

Reactions: AlexFXR

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Well then they have a mass hallucination because Summer is remembered by Nami and Nya. And what does Sasha have to do with it? She never talked about Summer :)))
Already been explained.

No clearly, Sasha deluded both Nami and Nia too.

It is a better theory than Sasha is Summer. :WeSmart:
This is just some light hearted conversation for humour sake after the mods cleaned the thread.

...although Nika as the star of a Truman show style delusion would be funny for about 30 seconds, the rage at the cheap plot device would make us spontaneously combust.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
When you don’t know what to say and start demonstrating your stupidity and rudeness.
Nah, when I don't know what to say I post a meme or two :)
Rudeness is part of my culture, you can't blame me for that!

So if I'm a little... um... skeptical of your vague hints that you have sacred knowledge of the plot that Ocean is trying so hard to hide from peasants like me, please don't be offended. I'm not trying to insult your personality, I just find it a little funny the way you present your ideas about the game's plot. However, don't let my stupidity hold you back and please go on with your show. :)

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Bella and her mom are damn hot

Any new scenes of Bella in chapter 5??? If someone can tell me , last I played was bella at a campfire site crying

So if someone can update me what has happened after that

Thank you

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Bella and her mom are damn hot

Any new scenes of Bella in chapter 5??? If someone can tell me , last I played was bella at a campfire site crying

So if someone can update me what has happened after that

Thank you
Yep, there's a bunch. I'm not going to spoil it for you, it's worth finding out for yourself. But wait until CH5 Full - there are the final reworked Bella scenes of the heist and the basketball game.

Reactions: yossa999

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Bella owns the Ch.5.

She is still very kind and friendly ... View attachment 3314851
Yeah. “Kind and friendly” Bella from the noble von Halen family, the daughter of Amber von Halen, leads an anti-social lifestyle: she conflicts even with those who have done nothing to her, swears like a sailor, breaks the law and uses drugs, and without a second thought sets up her mother. Did I miss anything? You can't even imagine what's wrong with her. She would have dealt with Nika instantly, but those with whom she is connected need him and she does everything to ensure that Nika does what is required of him, but then...

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah. “Kind and friendly” Bella from the noble von Halen family, the daughter of Amber von Halen, leads an anti-social lifestyle: she conflicts even with those who have done nothing to her, swears like a sailor, breaks the law and uses drugs, and without a second thought sets up her mother. Did I miss anything? You can't even imagine what's wrong with her. She would have dealt with Nika instantly, but those with whom she is connected need him and she does everything to ensure that Nika does what is required of him, but then...
Yeah, we get it... Bella is a bitch and her mother is a high maintenance MILF... But, yeah, we love those two... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Interesting...

How does Bella set up Amber, her Mom?

Cheers!! :coffee:

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
I don't need to be convinced, I am already smitten with her.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Told Nika that she looked up through the private patients' records? :cool:
I never took that as setting up Amber.

If anything, Nike could have used that knowledge to set up Bella knowing that she reads thru the private patient notes of Amber.

He actually comments on that re: potentially manipulating Bella.

The only Amber set up that Nika and Bella are actively working on, IMO, is the one to prevent Holgerson from taking advantage of Amber to bed her.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
The bigger problem is less Ocean and more Steam. It could have already been submitted to Steam but they do not do things the very next day of a submission. Could be weeks away once it's in Steams hands. Not a great deal Ocean can do about that once he submitted it.
But Ocean hasn't even finished the Full version, let alone submit it to Steam

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Do you seriously believe that a raid on the Holgersons' house, illegal street racing or possession of drugs at home does not undermine Amber's reputation?
The raid on the Holgerson's house is to try to find a way to stop Holgerson from taking advantage of Amber and bedding her - so not a set up.

Illegal street racing - something Bella does with her friends including Ayua and Eva - so unless you are claiming that every girl who does illegal street racing is intentionally setting up their families, - no set up.

Possession of drugs at home - there was no comment made about the drugged candy being illegal - just unexpected by the MC (and Amber did not seem surprised that Bella had the drugged candy, only embarrassed that he took some accidentally) - so no set up.

If you want to find fault with Bella - have at it.

We all get our opinions about who and what she is, but I disagree that Bella is setting up Amber with any of the three activities that you mentioned.

There is a major difference, IMO, between Bella intentionally setting up Amber versus some future event taking place that puts Bella in the crosshairs of consequences due to her actions.

Can future consequences undermine Amber's reputation - OC - but that was not your original premise.

Your original premise was:

'... and without a second thought sets up her mother.'

So - again - no set up.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes