hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Wait Amber has pierced nipples?
Welcome to the club:LOL:

I was really slow, just realized that amber had a piercing in her nipple. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

that's because of the text added to the image,

After that, immediately open the SG game to confirm that the piercing on the nipple is not edited. :devilish:

the result

not yet seen
View attachment 3077738
View attachment 3077739
View attachment 3077761
seen:cool:
View attachment 3077764
View attachment 3077765
View attachment 3077766
View attachment 3077769

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I like Amber's pierced nipples!

I don't know when she got them pierced but I think this was part of a more adventurous youth.

I could also see Amber using her beauty to see how men and women react to her.

IMO - part of what she was doing when she first met the MC was seeing his reaction to her sheer top and her nipple piercings.

If a young guy does not have any physical response to this kind of display, it helps Amber with her assessment of what might be going on with him.

I took the MC's lack of physical response (and even what I took as a lack of care about the display in front of him - my sense was that he was not even bothering to pay attention to Amber as a beautiful woman) as helping to demonstrate that his physical desire was locked up behind walls years in the making.

I think part of what will make the Amber/MC cabin trip very interesting is that Amber will find a way to unlock some of that physical desire, find a door through those walls.

What happens when this desire manifests and how far do the MC and Amber go as part of her determination to help heal him?

That could be Very hot!!

Cheers!! :coffee:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Finally finished completing the SG collection for each chapter (Final/Full). :geek:
For those who are interested in collecting (as a memory of SG's journey), this is the location where you can download it (compressed version):

Ch. 1a, page 11, compressed by CLDꝜ.
Ch. 2 Final, page 39, compressed by Hones.
Ch. 3 Full, page 152, compressed by JokerLeader.
Ch. 3.5 Full, page 410, compressed by JokerLeader.
Ch. 4 Full, page 752, compressed by FAP369ZONE.
Ch. 4.5 Full, page 890, compressed by FAP369ZONE.
Ch. 5 Beta, page 1338, compressed by SonsOLiberty.
Ch. 5 S1 Steam, page 1780, compressed by SonsOLiberty. compatible with Music Restoration Mod
Ch. 5 S1 Steam Update 1, page 1853, compressed by SonsOLiberty.
Ch. 5 S1 The Uncut Edition [V1.0] Mods by alain8891
:geek::geek::geek:

edit : "Showing 20 posts per page". There may be differences in the pages listed due to moderator cleanup.
-add ch 5 steam
-add ch 5 steam update
-add the uncut edition

Last edited:

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Finally finished completing the SG collection for each chapter (Final/Full). :geek:
For those who are interested in collecting (as a memory of SG's journey), this is the location where you can download it (compressed version):

thank you for your service (y)

btw FAP369ZONE :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: hermit_tr

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
What should she thinking? It's not uncommon. I've seen women older than her mom who have piercings.
It was more of a rhetorical question. I mean i fucking love that she has pierced nipples. Bella and Amber are my 2 favs from this game.

Reactions: Harathorne

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
It was more of a rhetorical question. I mean i fucking love that she has pierced nipples. Bella and Amber are my 2 favs from this game.
Dunno, Bella is nowhere compared to Amber. An angry child, nothing too appealing for me at least. But to each their own. That update really takes its time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razrback16

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Takes a look at the Subscribestar page, see's this and a 34% metric for monthly income: "At the moment the time invested into these game is not worth it from a financial perspective. The worlds highest taxes & energy cost are a huge burden on the development of the game. Securing the financial aspect will help the games immensly."

popcorn 10.gif

Hmm, if I were a consumer advocate, I'd propose linking and totaling up all revenue streams (Subscribestar, Patreon, Itch, etc.) for folks pondering investing in a subscription.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022

for a lot of users, right now this page is number 515.
always set to max posts/page.

Reactions: hermit_tr

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Takes a look at the Subscribestar page, see's this and a 34% metric for monthly income: "At the moment the time invested into these game is not worth it from a financial perspective. The worlds highest taxes & energy cost are a huge burden on the development of the game. Securing the financial aspect will help the games immensly."

View attachment 3321442

Hmm, if I were a consumer advocate, I'd propose linking and totaling up all revenue streams (Subscribestar, Patreon, Itch, etc.) for folks pondering investing in a subscription.
I'm just a supporter and fan of Summers Gone and Ocean's story telling.

This happens to be one of my favorite AVNs and I'm really looking forward to the release of the complete Season 1 full and, even more, Season 2, now that most of the world-building has taken place (or at least a significant part of it).

What is your favorite aspect of Summers Gone?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I'm just a supporter and fan of Summers Gone and Ocean's story telling.

This happens to be one of my favorite AVNs and I'm really looking forward to the release of the complete Season 1 full and, even more, Season 2, now that most of the world-building has taken place (or at least a significant part of it).

What is your favorite aspect of Summers Gone?

What is my favorite aspect? The Cheeto. I'm a contrarian, so I like the ability to avoid the preferred LI, Bella. Plus I may find out Cheeto made Summer disappear, and I'm curious if I get the choice to forgive her for that. At this point in the story if the choice is left up to me, I'd forgive her. She's fucking cute and she adores MC.

Oh, and MC's extraordinary bulking up, muscle growth has me curious if some kind of supernatural or other fantasy element is going to be introduced and the MC is going to become super-human. I like OP MC's if done a certain way.

Do you normally walk up to someone who's talking about a subject, ignore the subject and start talking to them about something else?

non sequitur.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: yossa999
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes