This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.93GB
Download ~358MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Have Fun! ♡

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
This game seems interesting. But there's one think that bothers me. I hope I can get some answers from its developer. Sorry if it sound like a hater's post to you (it is not!), but I have to ask:
Am i the only one who think that the second scene in this game (car accident scene + next one, back home) is weird ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyped and Mikedazz1

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
This game seems interesting. But there's one think that bothers me. I hope I can get some answers from its developer. Sorry if it sound like a hater's post to you (it is not!), but I have to ask:
Am i the only one who think that the second scene in this game (car accident scene + next one, back home) is weird ?
Don't worry. This is constructive criticism. "Hater" comments look different.

This is one of the problems you have when you play an unfinished game. Characters do something weird, events play out in a way that doesn't seem logical at first and BAM.. The update ends and it leaves you with an acidic aftertaste.

"Why did Character X/Event X play out like this? This isn't logical."

That the MC did leave the crime scene will have consequences in the future. Remember, they didn't let the MC go. He just left without anyone noticing. (Everyone was focused on Victoria.)

These things will get explained in future chapters and will impact the game.

Regrading the "Why did Nami and Nojiko act like this."

I know where you coming from. It's the same with our hypocritical politicians/celebrities every time something bad happens: "My condolences to..." - "I feel so sorry for.."

And five seconds later they never think about it again.

Nojiko is a doctor. She sees people dying every day. She's a tough woman and for more details on this, we have to wait till we get into her story.

Same with Nami, why would she keep mourning about someone she never met. (And in most cases, never will.)

It's always the first 5 seconds of "Ohh, I feel so sorry" and then 99% of all people move on. (Assumed it doesn't affect your inner circle)

Same for the teacher, wait till we get into her story.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Even tho this was a Fix and quality update it's fantastic :) I love the New gallery edition and just loving EVERYTHING about this VN and can't wait for chapter 3 Soooo thanks dev and keep up the fantastic work (y) :love::love:

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 298946

Overview:
After a traumatic experience, a young spirit tries to find its way back into life. College is about to start and mysteries are about to unfold.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-10
Release Date: 2020-01-10
Developer: Oceanlab
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
A NEW START IS REQUIRED.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID(Ch. 1a)* -
COMPRESSED*
*This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod - Fan Signatures

View attachment 298955 View attachment 298947 View attachment 298948 View attachment 298949 View attachment 298950 View attachment 298951 View attachment 298952 View attachment 298953 View attachment 298954 View attachment 298956 View attachment 501862 View attachment 501864 View attachment 501865 View attachment 501867 View attachment 501866
This is officially my new favorite VN ever simply amazing!
When will chapter 3 come out? ^_^

Reactions: OhMelusine and x7CB

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Android plsssss
Go to rwosan's website there is a porting guide use it and you can play the compressed version of the game without needing termux just follow the instructions and all you need is joi player, compressed version of the game and simple editing the game.cfg file and you're in

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Wow, I'm glad I gave this game a chance, it's totally cool, good story, great graphics, the MC's a little weak, but he's not totally hopeless.;) Even though it doesn't have any sex scenes, yet, (excluding a micropenic asshole masturbating). It' s got beautiful girls, who'll leave you blue balls, but I think the story's worth it.
Other than that, this game is really good and I recommend it. (y)

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes