Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
is it just me or was the teacher remove from this update because there's nothing new from the beta version or i might have missed some option for the teacher...

Bad_Memories_Sig.gif 291795_BM-Ellie-Recreation.gif

Miliano

Dec 19, 2020
Did i download something different or was there no update to the story, like not any scenes on Bella's date, downloaded the NOPY file.

Last edited:

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Did i do download something different or was there no update to the story?
i was thinking of the same thing, I even when to subscribestar when it came out on Saturday(or sunday) to get the latest one but all i got was the beta version

Bad_Memories_Sig.gif

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
is it just me or was the teacher remove from this update because there's nothing new from the beta version or i might have missed some option for the teacher...

View attachment 1005872 View attachment 1005873
I am not sure what you mean, but the teacher is there. She is quite troubled because of the accident and becomes a patient to Bella's mother.
im sorry i was thinking of a different game (freeloading family) when a teacher was an option in game.

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I would be remiss if I didn't point out my favorite redhead. If you haven't met Lemon from Dusklight Manor, you owe it to yourself.
I haven't seen her yet, but I can't wait to look. Thank you for the advice.

Bella is such an awesome tease, like an old girlfriend I had back in the day, Nami is so hot though :p
If I had to choose between Bella and Nami in real life, I would choose Nami without thinking.After all, it would be foolish to reject a cute, hot ginger who is so in love with me that she ignores her own happiness.

(I've already responded to you, but my post has been marked as spam and deleted in a way that I can't understand.)

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
How can a game have this many attractive women and ask me to choose ! :mad:DAMN IT, not fair I tell you:mad: (just like real life).

The end of Ch 3 caught me off guard in a good way which showed us most of the cast we will be interacting with while also the difficulty the writer has to give each character screen time.
Bella was the most interesting character so far in the game as her plot progressing felt natural while I can't say the same for Victoria who has been ambiguous with her rather strong affection for the MC outta nowhere. I'll await to see how Zara will turn out given her stunning model and also the possibility of her being the sponsor of the college; what can I say I'm a sucker for beautiful women :sneaky:.

I didn't know what to expect going into the game but man was it the joy ride I needed.
Oceanlab is among the very few devs who managed to actually make an interesting story driven game within a few releases.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Vanessa, Savior
Fiona, Priscilla, Reincarnotica
Catherine, Rosa, Selina, Become a Rockstar
Norah, Leanne, Secret Summer
Taylor, Come Inside
Aimee, No More Secrets
Victoria, Retrieving the Past
Kira, Glamour
Daphne, My Pleasure
Haley, Haley's Story
Emily, Cara, Intertwined
Megan, Echoes of Lust
Jess, Live to Fight
Phoebe, Emma, Project Atmosphere
Samantha, Summer with Mia
Alex, Sylphine
Tasha, Au Pair Innocence
Dr Wick, Babysitters
Victoria, Broken Dreamers
Jaye, Chasing Sunsets
Dana, Dreaming of Dana
Kate, Fall Fable
Aubrey, Falling for Madison
Alice, Island 34
Aurora, Maou Sama
Mary, Sins of the Father
Susan, Sisterly Love
Valentine, Sunbreed
Trisha, Sunshine Love
Heather, Time Stamps
Tamara, Johanna, Double Homework
Nikki, My Sister, My Roommate
Sophie, Nikki, Alice, Daughter Saga

Ummmmm... can I join the club? :LOL:
And no one ask how I made this list, thanks.... :censored:
Olivia, Radiant

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

AlphaQ2

Jun 12, 2017
I am so impressed by how far Ocean has come in only a few years. Visually and story wise, this is one of the better VNs out there. My only gripe is when MC refers to the high class restaurant as a 'Diner'. Where I come from a diner either means a burger place from the 60s or a Denny's. That could just be a me problem though. Other than that, I cannot wait for the future updates of not only this game, but Where It All Began as well.

Being

Nov 30, 2019
Stupid question. How come when i exit the game and later when I start it up again, I now can't load any of my saves?

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
My only gripe is when MC refers to the high-class restaurant as a 'Diner'. Where I come from a diner either means a burger place from the 60s or a Denny's. That could just be a me problem though.
I did already report that don't worry. I felt the same as you, an exquisite restaurant that Bella prepares this much for in fashion shouldn't be called a simple diner.

Ocean got 2 new proofreaders to help him with the dialogues but there are still basic mistakes. Like missing "to"s and mostly basic typo. Myself and few others reported most of the mistakes for the final version.

One of the new proof guys is not that big on criticism but we will see. Using "groan" for doors and "diner" was the biggest issues I saw other than common mistakes. At least diner one is getting fixed so happy news.
I am so impressed by how far Ocean has come in only a few years. Visually and story wise, this is one of the better VNs out there. Other than that, I cannot wait for the future updates of not only this game, but Where It All Began as well.
Yeah I remember I was so sad when I heard the news of a rework for WiAB, I already like the game as it was. Then he released the CH6 and oh boy.. I was like "Damn, I'm sold. I'll wait as long as you want." Same with after seeing SG. His growth is clearly showcased in each release.

The man has an ambitious vision and massive plans for his games but oh boy he does deliver. I'll just keep sticking in for the ride. He is also very friendly in his discord. Best dev I have seen yet in this VN industry.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes