incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I've heard a lot of great things about this game. I finished it but really wasn't that impressed. The story obviously isn't fleshed out yet. I'm assuming it'll be a slow burner. The animations were great. The cinematography was great, but it just felt like the direction was all over the place. Not to mention loads of spelling and grammatical errors. Which sort of took me out of the immersion. As well as some other aspects such as detention in college.

I have high hopes for this game but unfortunately, I feel like it's going to be a long time before we actually get a game worth playing.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Been wanting to make this Tier list since beta came out and everyone started posting theirs but it didn't feel right to make it because i was waiting to actually play the update in it's final state. I just finished playing through Chapter three and my feelings about the list haven't changed since Chapter two. It's a bit of a joke to post this tier list. Considering I already said who i am interested in multiple times but I will still post it for fun and to make myself chuckle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
You need to redownload the game again. Previous saves won't work with the latest version. He updated to the latest version of RenPy.
Sorry i may be a bit ignorant(new to computer games) but are you saying i need to download the game from a different site in order to use this patch?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Sorry i may be a bit ignorant(new to computer games) but are you saying i need to download the game from a different site in order to use this patch?
You need to delete the entire game folder. You can't just patch it. Then re-download the full game again and start over. It's the only option for those who have played before.

Reactions: johndoe19

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
The game was updated to run on a newer version of the game engine, Ren'Py. So saves from before will no longer work. Basically, download the Ch. 3 Final along with the Incest patch. This does mean however that you will have to play through the game again.

ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
The game was updated to run on a newer version of the game engine, Ren'Py. So saves from before will no longer work. Basically, download the Ch. 3 Final along with the Incest patch. This does mean however that you will have to play through the game again.
i never played this game before even still, the patch didn't work when i installed it. Nami still says "friend" so im wondering what couldve went wrong when i put the patch into the "game" folder?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
i never played this game before even still, the patch didn't work when i installed it. Nami still says "friend" so im wondering what couldve went wrong when i put the patch into the "game" folder?
Can't help you there. I don't use the incest patch.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
That is actually an issue with the patch I believe, I had that issue as well. Most other scenes should properly be patched and state that the mc and Nami are brother and sister. Have you got to the scene in the auditorium? When Mila and Jeff say you guys are cute, she should say you are siblings.

ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
That is actually an issue with the patch I believe, I had that issue as well. Most other scenes should properly be patched and state that the mc and Nami are brother and sister. Have you got to the scene in the auditorium? When Mila and Jeff say you guys are cute, she should say you are siblings.
I stopped at that point because i noticed it kept saying "friend" which was weird because i had the patch. Jeff calls us a cute couple when we first met but Nami said "he friend, I friend".... what do i do to fix this issue. it seems as the patch isnt working.

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
I stopped at that point because i noticed it kept saying "friend" which was weird because i had the patch. Jeff calls us a cute couple when we first met but Nami said "he friend, I friend".... what do i do to fix this issue. it seems as the patch isnt working.
Which patch are you using? The one from lewdpatcher or the other one?

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
The only thing that I can think of that might fix the problem is to delete everything and download the game and patch again. Then move the patch.rpy into the game folder again like you did, but make sure its in the game folder, not a folder within the game folder. Then start a new game and see if that resolved the issue. Its definitely on your end, because with the patch installed for me, Nami says "he brother, I sister".

ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
The only thing that I can think of that might fix the problem is to delete everything and download the game and patch again. Then move the patch.rpy into the game folder again like you did, but make sure its in the game folder, not a folder within the game folder. Then start a new game and see if that resolved the issue. Its definitely on your end, because with the patch installed for me, Nami says "he brother, I sister".
Okay ill try it again thank you

ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
Updated for [Ch. 3 Final]
As i did on [Ch. 3 Beta] i've changed some things on the incest patch. I didn't play the chapter 3 with the lewpatcher patch yet, but, just by reading the code, i'm pretty sure some of you who are using it are getting bugs.
So, if you're unsatisfied with the current incest patch, use mine.
What i did was:
- Undo a few unnecessary changes made by the patch.
- Correct some scenes where Nami was refered as "friend" (not sure if i got all of them yet).
- Correct a few POSSIBLE bugs (possible, because i didn't get the bugs, but i noticed them by reading the patch code).

If you find anything wrong, just let me know.
Also, same deal as before, download the file and place in the game folder. The file name must be "patch.rpy".

Obs: I didn't make this from scratch, i took the existing patch and "fixed" it.
How did you go about doing that?(changing some of the text?)

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes