Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sure.. let's take a game with actual choices, realistic and complex characters with development, objectives and desires, a nice plot and conflicting situations...

And let's convert it into the standard "fuck every girl that moves with no consequences" harems cause MC's dick is the best

Just kidding, haha, to each their own!
Or maybe some people just do not want to have to do multiple path saves.

Reactions: johndoe19

Jack.mikecock

Jun 4, 2020
Hey dev just tried out the game and it's fucking amazing!! Slow burns are pretty annoying but the good graphic and story line makes up for it and that deserves respect plus all the teasing are actually making me excited for the upcoming update. Oh I kinda realized the game is too bias towards Bella, no disrespect but I sure wish I could interact with Mila, Victoria and the other girls more

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Hey dev just tried out the game and it's fucking amazing!! Slow burns are pretty annoying but the good graphic and story line makes up for it and that deserves respect plus all the teasing are actually making me excited for the upcoming update. Oh I kinda realized the game is too bias towards Bella, no disrespect but I sure wish I could interact with Mila, Victoria and the other girls more
I feel like that's coming and the whole Bella storyline is just the beginning. In my opinion, this is going to be a long game when it's complete.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I feel like that's coming and the whole Bella storyline is just the beginning. In my opinion, this is going to be a long game when it's complete.
You're right, this chapter 3 was focused on Bella and Nami, the following ones will surely focus on different ones, it is normal if what you want is to develop a good relationship and a character arc, you should give them minutes on the screen

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There is even a post of Ocean mentioning she is MVP for this chapter. But again, this is the introduction. Essentially, the game is just starting and the situations with Bella allow for the "plot" to start moving.

It also make sense. MC is barely getting out of his depression, where he does not care about anything. So nice and sweet girls as Mila or Victoria would be too..... "soft?" to push MC towards feeling anything. Bella, on the other hand, is like a lightning strike. Like her or not, you are going to have to react to what is going on.
So she works great to push MC out of his bed and do something, one way or the other.

Eventually, the other will have their time to shine. It is just a matter of giving it time.

Last edited:

Linoprowler

Sep 23, 2017
Guys, in the beginning of the game it asks about trans content, but i didnot see any trans in the game, is it in the game as of yet?

aiden2020

Dec 21, 2020
not everyone agrees with this but I really don't not seeing any sex scenes. I mean I differently don't mind seeing it either.
but as long as the story is good as it is right now I'm happy.

you can always see all sorts of "pervert" MC in other VNs. but this one sets up a whole different mood that I really enjoy. even though it's not a happy one.

gabynyy

May 29, 2017
I'm a little conflicted about this game to be honest. The quality in the writing and the story is great and so are the renders for the girls but we still can't fuck any of them yet. I'd like to see some of that content but I can't say I'm mad at how its progressing. I'm definitely invested, keep up the good work!

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes