Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
also can someone plz tell me what is trans content and what difference does it make to turn it on or off?
Easy, I'll explain it to you like this, in the future, if you has activated the option, one of the new girls shown during chapter 3 will be trans, otherwise it will be a girl. Clarify that the canon is that she is a girl

Last edited:

whyusername

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the first song? I tried to search for the lyrics, but seems like it is not published.
Oceanlab if that the case, please, please consider to publish it :D

aiden2020

Dec 21, 2020
Easy, I'll explain it to you like this, in the future if you activate the option, one of the new girls shown during chapter 3 will be trans, otherwise it will be a girl. Clarify that the canon is that it is a girl
i'm sorry I didn't understand :(

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Well, even this piece of shit didn't have a one sex scene, i will still love to the end of this game. Looking forward to threesome with Ayua - Bella and MC

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Gotta say this game was a very pleasant surprise, such sweet girls with Mila and Victoria, Nami is a barrel of fun and Bella started out somewhat rocky but man was that turned around :) Also a really nice male friend, that is a little unusual in my experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Excellent work ocean!!!

Handsome88

May 30, 2020
I love this game! It's amazing. I don't mind the lack of sexy scenes because the story is fantastic, the characters are great!
I remember when i played the first ep.. Couldn't wait for the next one.. Then i slowly forgot about it. I thought it's dead. then many many months later found the second and now the third.
The problem is, I feel like this game is as good as dead to me. I mean, there are like ~7 or 8 months between the episodes..
I mean, would you enjoy it if you could watch 1ep from your favourite 10ep. long tv series in every ~7 months or so? you'd reach the season finale in 6years..
I think this is about the patrons money, not really worth to finish it quickly.
But still, I think it's one of the best games on this site.

Reactions: Random365

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
wait WHAT
It makes sense. Well at least until we know if Summer did or didn't die. Sasha's looks are a bit telling. Not many characters have such wide eyes as she had, and it had nothing to do with age if you look at Nami, who did change, but not her main traits. Not to mention her earring.
It might be really just a wild goose chase on my side, it really depends on what actually happened to Summer, why she "disappeared".

Reactions: Odin73

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I mean, there are like ~7 or 8 months between the episodes..
I started developing the update in late June, after Where it all began 0.6 released. So it took around 5 months to create this update.
But during this time I was also desperately trying to get Blender to work for the WiAB rework. A lot of time and energy was put into that.

Besides that, Chapter 3 took a huge toll on my mental health because it felt like I was going nowhere. I think that happens when you do 1850 still renders and 10000 animation renders.
You finish 100 renders and you just know that is not even a small part of it.

The quality also took a hit thanks to the time pressure. I couldn't spend as much time as I wanted to on a render because there was always this nagging feeling.

Meanwhile, you are under fire from every direction because it takes so long. Then you start to overthink, "What if the update is not good enough after all this time?"

Also one of the reasons why I said to not get hyped about Chapter 3. We are only leaving the introduction and many people might expect too much from such an early chapter.

And another burden that was gladly lifted off my shoulders was the financial aspect. Here in Germany, we have the highest energy prices in the world, and boy, did I get a juicy letter early this month. I think I don't need to mention the tax rates here in Germany and the now increasing costs of health insurance thanks to Covid.

If Chapter 3 would not have given me much support, I would have needed a part-time job which would have fucked the development cycle a lot.
I am just glad this isn't a problem right now.

But now that the games have their own PC and the Chapters are cut in half, we are going to have much more frequent updates.

I think this is about the patrons money, not really worth to finish it quickly.
If it was about the money, then the games would have a harem + Loli tag.

I gain nothing from dragging the development out. I have five games planned in this universe and I would love to finish SG and WiAB as fast as I can so that I can start working on the next game. (Without rushing them of course.)

Still, glad you like the game. :)

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
If I told you what I'm thinking of,
Would you marry me?
Also, this song is on repeat ever since I played the last update.
Amazing soundtrack, so I made a Spotify playlist featuring songs from the VN.
SG_on_Spotify.PNG
LINK:

Thanks to scalvi for the tracklisting :).
I think that's all

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I started developing the update in late June, after Where it all began 0.6 released. So it took around 5 months to create this update.
But during this time I was also desperately trying to get Blender to work for the WiAB rework. A lot of time and energy was put into that.

Besides that, Chapter 3 took a huge toll on my mental health because it felt like I was going nowhere. I think that happens when you do 1850 still renders and 10000 animation renders.
You finish 100 renders and you just know that is not even a small part of it.

The quality also took a hit thanks to the time pressure. I couldn't spend as much time as I wanted to on a render because there was always this nagging feeling.

Meanwhile, you are under fire from every direction because it takes so long. Then you start to overthink, "What if the update is not good enough after all this time?"

Also one of the reasons why I said to not get hyped about Chapter 3. We are only leaving the introduction and many people might expect too much from such an early chapter.

And another burden that was gladly lifted off my shoulders was the financial aspect. Here in Germany, we have the highest energy prices in the world, and boy, did I get a juicy letter early this month. I think I don't need to mention the tax rates here in Germany and the now increasing costs of health insurance thanks to Covid.

If Chapter 3 would not have given me much support, I would have needed a part-time job which would have fucked the development cycle a lot.
I am just glad this isn't a problem right now.

But now that the games have their own PC and the Chapters are cut in half, we are going to have much more frequent updates.

If it was about the money, then the games would have a harem + Loli tag.

I gain nothing from dragging the development out. I have five games planned in this universe and I would love to finish SG and WiAB as fast as I can so that I can start working on the next game. (Without rushing them of course.)

Still, glad you like the game. :)
Well I don't know what are your standards and what you are planning to do with them, but Chapter 3 was fantastic! Absolutely amazing. The only thing that could be improved is the music aspect and I know it is because you still have to buy music for it.

Really 11/10.

Not sure if that matters but I thought it was worth to mention if you believed you were being "not good enough".

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes