MalEl

Aug 6, 2020
It's kind of ironic how he refuses to progress with the storyline, and now he releases a new version with no nudity. Kind of sad, really.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It is starting to rain 1 star rating. I cant blame them this VN is barely and adult game and now it is being censored. Make it worse it is now even censoring some words to be politically correct dafuq is that. It was great till it last cause someone sold their soul to the devil to earn more but is it really worth it?
meh ill still love this game until Ocean makes me dislike or hate my favorite characters. no Adult scenes , self censored could care less. Since the story is more of a slow burn slice of life at this point the characters is the only thing I can enjoy from this game.

Avalanche81

Nov 1, 2022
It is starting to rain 1 star rating. I cant blame them this VN is barely and adult game and now it is being censored. Make it worse it is now even censoring some words to be politically correct dafuq is that. It was great till it last cause someone sold their soul to the devil to earn more but is it really worth it?
That kind of stuff ruins games to be honest, though i do think there should be an option to turn it on or off, so those that don't have the emotional maturity to handle it, can censor it, but those that do have it, can see it....that is just my opinion.

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Can't wait for the dev to start re-remastering chapter 1......we will never know what happened to Summer :ROFLMAO:
Remastering the remaster of a remaster of a remaster of a remaster of a remaster. :LOL:

We do know what happened to Summer though, she's the gorgeous platina with the weird scar on her face.

It's amazing, but this dude STILL insists, years later that Pavlova (or something like that) is a legitimate family name for a man when it's actually Russian (and some other Slavic peoples') custom to feminize male names for the wife. So, the wife of a, lets say, Sergei Pavlov, will be called Maria Pavlovna or Pavlova, but only she. Her husband and her son/s will be called Pavlov. So, the Pavlova dynasty in this game is named incorrectly.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Remastering the remaster of a remaster of a remaster of a remaster of a remaster. :LOL:

We do know what happened to Summer though, she's the gorgeous platina with the weird scar on her face.
when you put it like that makes him sound like Bethesda who releases re releases of Skyrim every 3 or so years :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: operamini

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
when you put it like that makes him sound like Bethesda who releases re releases of Skyrim every 3 or so years :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well, lets see if he follows Bethesda in other things.

Wouldn't be surprised tho if he closed development of some of his stories.

Tbh., I wouldn't be surprised if this game was eventually abandoned, cause from spending years involved in fanfiction I am seeing the familiarity of a creative death spiral. :(

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lol all this talk about the game being censored or what have you. I totally forgot the patron version apparently won't be but we will see. Since I heard the dialogue was changed

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
The season 1 release can't be that bad right? I thought the steam version was the only one that got neutered. Patreon version comes out what... 3 days later?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
lol all this talk about the game being censored or what have you. I totally forgot the patron version apparently won't be but we will see
Scroll a few pages back. He said the only change between the Steam version and Patreon version will be the Nami beach scenes that have been there since forever...

Hope you're not expecting much of a difference.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
lol all this talk about the game being censored or what have you. I totally forgot the patron version apparently won't be but we will see. Since I heard the dialogue was changed
Wrong. Patreon version will be the same as Steam version. Discord screenshot of Ocean stating that was already reposted today.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Who do you guys think this girl is?

screenshot0021.png

Uhm .. wrong picture sorry. :HideThePain:

screenshot0020.png

She kiiinda reminds me of Zoey? Could she be her daughter?

Btw. there was a change in chapter 2 or 3 which confirmed that Zoey will be there during the holgerson gala and bella and zoey supposedly have a good relationship.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
So, it's my professional opinion that out of the Book Club, Emilia has the best tits and Sasha the best ass. I ALMOST fell bad for Robin in the wallpapers at being sent away by Sasha, then remembered the shit she pulled in regards to Nami. xD

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, fully agreed!

Hillside is awesome, but sadly updates are even longer in-between than SG. xD The last update (last year) brought only like some 10 min of play. :(

Btw., our talk will probably get deleted by an over-zealous mod.
That's one thing I do like about SG releases even tho they are long dev cycles they still take me awhile to finish but that doesn't count for much im slow AF playing AVN's in general that 10 min of play you speak of still took me something close to an hour 1/2.

Scroll a few pages back. He said the only change between the Steam version and Patreon version will be the Nami beach scenes that have been there since forever...

Hope you're not expecting much of a difference.
i'll see when the comments come in from people playing that version tho you are probably right. Im only gonna pay for the steam version anyways, just waiting till I want to play it to buy it. doesn't really matter to me if one version is censored.

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes