laruelavraie1

Donor
Dec 4, 2022
Android : - - (First build for Android I don't know if it work please report any issues thanks.)

iOS : - -

Based on compressed version.

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Scroll a few pages back. He said the only change between the Steam version and Patreon version will be the Nami beach scenes that have been there since forever...

Hope you're not expecting much of a difference.
Well... shit. Guess we'll have to wait until the end of season 2 before this "slowburn" actually starts to burn.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
That's one thing I do like about SG releases even tho they are long dev cycles they still take me awhile to finish but that doesn't count for much im slow AF playing AVN's in general that 10 min of play you speak of still took me something close to an hour 1/2.

i'll see when the comments come in from people playing that version tho you are probably right. Im only gonna pay for the steam version anyways, just waiting till I want to play it to buy it. doesn't really matter to me if one version is censored.
Remember when we talked about differences between this version and beta? I may have found another one. When Nika and Nami come to Vic in the hospital room, Nami says she's Nika's ROOMMATE, not sister.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Remember when we talked about differences between this version and beta? I may have found another one. When Nika and Nami come to Vic in the hospital room, Nami says she's Nika's ROOMMATE, not sister.
Been a while since I looked at the beta build but I thought you need the I patch for her to say sister.

Reactions: jllkfsdj

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Playing the remaster of the remaster of the... and still can't get over the same weirdness I had when playing older version in regards to the fashion show for the first day at school with all the evening dresses and shit.

His avatar is from Being a DIK
Awesome, thanks!

Apr 16, 2020
Android : - Pixeldrain - (First build for Android I don't know if it work please report any issues thanks.)

iOS : - Pixeldrain -

Based on compressed version.
Thanks a bunch! Now I can finally experience it lol and pick a side :)... To the aahh shit update, milking or I'm here for the story, doesn't matter if theres barely any sex content

Reactions: laruelavraie1

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Btw., wasn't the first shower scene (after the gym with Joff) supposed to be reworked? I'm not seeing anything new, especially not the shot with Bella's face.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I don't really like the letter 'k'. Can you change that to 'g' in the default name? Don't worry I already got the pass from my bros.

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Man this is sad to watch. He censored the Steam Version into oblivion. If the Patreon version is mostly the same as this version like it was mentioned i doubt any mod can really "fix" it. just another game to unwatch and move on then.
Thats upto you, but this was known for so long. He lowered the rating for Season 1, and Season 2 will be adult rating. Also you dont have announce you are leaving or whatever lmao, you can just go.

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes