Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, if you look over the game, these changes were made so that Patreon and Steam did not get their knickers in a twist, because naked, "minors" , etc..
Yet he made the mother look younger ( forgot how to spell her name to tired to look it up)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Wallpaper, but the author said that he won't show tits in treats until they are shown in game. Don't`t remember Amber being nude in game.
Amber was originally shown with a sheer top (MC therapy visits) and she clearly has nipple piercings.

There is also at least one old render of Amber leaning over the MC showing her tits and nipple piercings.

I think this justifies the topless Amber shots.

I'd be surprised if we have any frontal nude shots since this has not happened in AVN yet with Amber.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Sleepy666

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Mod are themselves giving 1 star rating:KEK:. Mods are not as dumb as people think they are.
View attachment 3623495
You know, this is pretty funny review actually. :ROFLMAO:
"As a result, I think Summer's Gone should not even be on F95".

I think even Ocean would completely agree with them on this. But by some strange coincidence, there is always a “hero” who posts new versions here again and again. Why do you people let these "heroes" humiliate you so much? Why don't you ban them already and finally get rid of this game that doesn't belong here?

And the same... how to call them politically correct... accounts that shouted here half a year ago during the beta release, what a shitty game, what a crappy developer, how they are done with this crap forever and will never open this game again, and you shouldn't even think of asking them to do it!

So, the same accounts, they are all here today, howling exactly the same sad song. Why do they return again and again to where their butts felt so much hurt? The thing is more mysterious than Summer's disappearance. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
does game require fresh start
Probably not until Season 2 Id guess. I recall a post from a devlog of Ocean saying something like not to make to many saves till it came out on Steam when Chapter 5 beta came out .
Edit : but like Yosa999 said for the rework content 100% you do

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You know when you haven't played Summer's Gone in a reaaallly long time when you realize you've missed 3 updates. Wow. I am super behind on most of these VNs.
Don't worry you didn't miss anything. Tbh, with the shit that's going down, you should've just forgotten about it and continued on with life. xD
Perspective is everything...

3 updates means that you get to enjoy ~7,000+ new/reworked renders + some great story telling, humor and LI advancement (if you like Bella, Zara, Mila, Vic, or Nami).

FYI:

We lost some great music due to licensing issues (Waykap & Humble Hey among them) - some artists/their companies did not want to take the risk of being associated with/a part of an Adult VN.

Major rework to CH 1 & 2, with minor rework to CH 3, removing almost all the vestiges of the older darker version of SG.

Some scenes were entirely reworked and/or expanded on (including):

Amber's first two therapy visits with the MC
The Holgerson heist scene went from one scene to two scenes

Significant dialogue changes and sanitization (branding removal and changing some of what the 'political police' would consider offensive language - I am still early in my restart of SG Season 1 full so some of this is from others who are further along/have looked at the coding differences between SG Ch 5 B and this release).

In the end, I recommend trying it out here for free and seeing if you like it.

If you don't - no need to continue.

If you do, enjoy what is for many of us, a great AVN.

If you really enjoy it, consider supporting Ocean with $ in some way - you decide how - it's your $ after all.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If you really enjoy it, consider supporting Ocean with $ in some way - you decide how - it's your $ after all.
:LOL::LOL: Nice one, Pax! I wanted to buy the Steam release (teethgrindingly due to the bowing to the bigot political correctness idiots at Steam and Patreon) to support Ocean... Well, that is water under the bridge, I cannot buy the Steam release, unavailable despite wishlist entry. The puritans still fucked Ocean over, despite him letting them bugger him metaphorically into sanitising SG.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
the entire VN has gone through a commercialization, he went out of his way to appease the public instead of the actual fans that were sticking through the entire development. i wouldn't write off ocean adding NTR to this if he saw enough dollar signs, not to mention the fact that his other game features it (also, some of the ocean shills like to run with the rhetoric of NTR being "realistic"). don't expect him to back-pedal either, as time has shown if the decision to neuter the game will make him pocket more money, he will most certainly stick with it.

Reactions: Malicre

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I like the story told in SG and love Nika’s relationship with Bella.

But- can’t say that I’m a fan of the Season 1. It’s a mismatch of old and new renders and sometimes the differences are jarring. Plus can’t say that I’m a fan of losing some nude scenes, especially my fav Nami scene (the one where they wake up together after a night of cuddling).

Ocean has also changed the script in some of his reworks but it didn’t reflect in other parts of the story. One example that I could remember: Nojiko books Nika for therapy due to him pushing the issue too much with Bella, Nojiko only learned about his midnight escapade when he blurted it out assuming that Nami had already ratted on him. He’s even surprised that Nami hid things for him. However later on, when Nojiko has a chat with Amber, she tells her that Nika snuck out at night to meet Bella and that’s what forced her to make him take therapy. Plus, he tells Bella that he told Nami who told Nojiko.

Reactions: SlidingBadger

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
Goodness gracious, the game was updated merely yesterday, and the recent discussions/reviews/comments... resemble a war-zone
1715420684396.png

... how do you all manage to have so much energy :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: SlidingBadger
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes