Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If you really enjoy it, consider supporting Ocean with $ in some way - you decide how - it's your $ after all.
:LOL::LOL: Nice one, Pax! I wanted to buy the Steam release (teethgrindingly due to the bowing to the bigot political correctness idiots at Steam and Patreon) to support Ocean... Well, that is water under the bridge, I cannot buy the Steam release, unavailable despite wishlist entry. The puritans still fucked Ocean over, despite him letting them bugger him metaphorically into sanitising SG.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
the entire VN has gone through a commercialization, he went out of his way to appease the public instead of the actual fans that were sticking through the entire development. i wouldn't write off ocean adding NTR to this if he saw enough dollar signs, not to mention the fact that his other game features it (also, some of the ocean shills like to run with the rhetoric of NTR being "realistic"). don't expect him to back-pedal either, as time has shown if the decision to neuter the game will make him pocket more money, he will most certainly stick with it.

Reactions: Malicre

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I like the story told in SG and love Nika’s relationship with Bella.

But- can’t say that I’m a fan of the Season 1. It’s a mismatch of old and new renders and sometimes the differences are jarring. Plus can’t say that I’m a fan of losing some nude scenes, especially my fav Nami scene (the one where they wake up together after a night of cuddling).

Ocean has also changed the script in some of his reworks but it didn’t reflect in other parts of the story. One example that I could remember: Nojiko books Nika for therapy due to him pushing the issue too much with Bella, Nojiko only learned about his midnight escapade when he blurted it out assuming that Nami had already ratted on him. He’s even surprised that Nami hid things for him. However later on, when Nojiko has a chat with Amber, she tells her that Nika snuck out at night to meet Bella and that’s what forced her to make him take therapy. Plus, he tells Bella that he told Nami who told Nojiko.

Reactions: SlidingBadger

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
Goodness gracious, the game was updated merely yesterday, and the recent discussions/reviews/comments... resemble a war-zone
1715420684396.png

... how do you all manage to have so much energy :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: SlidingBadger

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Could have said yes cause new content in chapter 2 and some parts in 3 but no, gotta be an ass about it, feeling pent-up are we?
Oh, so my tone is the only thing that's bothering you in the middle of this shitshow that's supposed to be an on-topic game thread? That's rich, dude :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Winterstale

EpicMax

Aug 25, 2023
Summer's Gone [S1 Steam + DLC] - Android Port

Android: 1.60 GB

Download:

Pixeldrain:
Mixdrop:

More of my posts here

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The game moves very slowly.
Over the course of this year, I have done everything faster with some women than waiting for these pictures.
I totally get you dude, fuck this boring slow game, better tell me about those women you did! They were beautiful, do you have photos? Feel free to share it here as this is the on-topic SG thread.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
My cent to the discussion but I feel like the hate is well deserved so far. The very first time I played this was when the old, old version of second chapter came out. When I compare that to what's left of first season I can't help but feel dissapointed.
I want the old version not this pg scared bullshit.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I like the story told in SG and love Nika’s relationship with Bella.

But- can’t say that I’m a fan of the Season 1. It’s a mismatch of old and new renders and sometimes the differences are jarring. Plus can’t say that I’m a fan of losing some nude scenes, especially my fav Nami scene (the one where they wake up together after a night of cuddling).

Ocean has also changed the script in some of his reworks but it didn’t reflect in other parts of the story. One example that I could remember: Nojiko books Nika for therapy due to him pushing the issue too much with Bella, Nojiko only learned about his midnight escapade when he blurted it out assuming that Nami had already ratted on him. He’s even surprised that Nami hid things for him. However later on, when Nojiko has a chat with Amber, she tells her that Nika snuck out at night to meet Bella and that’s what forced her to make him take therapy. Plus, he tells Bella that he told Nami who told Nojiko.
Just finished going through season 1 and the text mismatch is a big issue. Either Ocean didn't proofread, he plans to just update it later, or he got a separate script and forgot to implement it. Though it's a bad look for a very story/character heavy game.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes