Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Like Artemis, I immediately bought this game when it showed up on steam. Those developers need to be supported.
While I agree if you like this game it's worth buying on steam or patron for 1 month but support beyond that it's hard to justify imo. All this game has going for is it's characters , renders and music. but the fact is there are alot of smaller devs out there that have a story that moves forward instead of rework after rework. Maybe if S2 actually moves the story forward instead of being stuck in a loop of slice of life or gives us some character development beyond Bella ( even tho Bella is my favorite) it can be worth it again. Cause if im being honest while I love Summers Gone it's equally disappointing if you like someone that isn't Nami ,Bella or care about story. I think this dev needs to prove himself again beyond great renders.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I am happy and sad at the same time. It's very nice that DEV finally managed to get the game on Steam but at the same time I'm very sad that all this time between the last release and the new release there has been absolutely zero content. First of all I don't count the remake of some existing stuff as new content!!!

Reactions: Wildehilde

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I'd love to Support Ocean. He is definitely in a dev category that is a cut above the rest. Unfortunately, I personally feel, he has piled himself under too many projects. And yes, with such quality standards, even two is too much, and it shows.

I don't mind the slim pickings when it comes to sexual themes as I mostly do enjoy his work for the story, but if there ever was a term for blueballs but for the mind, this game and WIAB would fit under it perfectly. No matter how good his work is, I keep losing impact of the story every-time I need to re-play to refresh the details.

After-all, the mind does forget, but only so much :rolleyes:

Reactions: qween

Lashon

Jan 24, 2019
I saw all the drama up there but my question is, the patreon version will be different(uncensored) of the steam one? That was the thing that lower me into buying that actually and besides that the patreon version will have New content?

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Dear Dev;
OMG, you are alive! I thought you kidnapped and sold to a rich, fat and ugly madafaka as a sex slave or something; praise the Lord. Love ya'.

dojo20020

Oct 23, 2022
10$ went to waste :(!! At this point I'll just hold onto hope that season 2 will be introduced with a good start.. any idea when will the first chapter S2 will be released?

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I'm an hour into this AVN and while there is no sex, there seems to be a lot of scratching, tense rejection of intimacy, wrestling, petty jabs and fragile egos. Is this itself a fetish of some kind? Like grown adults scratching each other and treating one another like they were 4th graders on a playground or something? That's fine, I just don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing because all the motivations and choices defy my understanding of how people work.

I will try to find a guide into this murky world of catfights (literally) and impromptu takedowns.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I saw all the drama up there but my question is, the patreon version will be different(uncensored) of the steam one? That was the thing that lower me into buying that actually and besides that the patreon version will have New content?
from what I gathered from the forums. Is the lake scene will be according to some post apparently dialogue changes wont be changed for patron. Anything beyond that I dont know

Schattenlust

Sep 3, 2018
The Steam and Patreon versions will be the same - The Nami-Lake scene is back in the Steam-version as there was no reason anymore not to include it 'cause he had to check the "frequent nudity" tag

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
thank god we got this site to get pirated versions for free...
i can imagine his paying supporters are happy about all the remakes that only add more censorship to the game...
personally im waiting for a mod from scrappy/sancho before i play the new version... hopefully they will do a good job and let us view at least some of the cut content thats still in the files just been hidden..

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes