BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
i need to ask before downloading the game ,but im sure someone says that the patreon version will have more scenes or the scenes are not cut in half? if worth the wait for the patron version or not?
Patreon and steam versions are identical content. Download the recent compressed version and be happy. (y)

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
i need to ask before downloading the game ,but im sure someone says that the patreon version will have more scenes or the scenes are not cut in half? if worth the wait for the patron version or not?
There is no difference, just a misunderstanding so far.
The thing is, all content released so far (ch 5 beta) will be changed/adjusted to satisfy steam watchers. At least that's what I understand, I haven't played the newest one either. :D

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Of course I have different saves (Nila, Vic, Bella and Bella vs Mila): but first and foremost, I have a save where I more or less "leave everyone by the way", this also includes Nami, Zara, Nia etc. I would like to go with it get in touch with other girls who interest me far more and I can't use any "interference".
So 2 have been done one the list. Nutshot and bella Nika fighting in class

Jun 5, 2019
John972 Doomyk minibaer12 have you done a play through without going on the heist? This is new info right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A couple of questions to promote thoughts in general now I *think* I've seen every render/done all the paths:

- If Nika has been charged before, was it over the violent incident? Or over Summer? Or one and the same?
- When he mentions to Amber (regarding her question that he blames himself for what happened to Summer) that "it wasn't my fault ...I had no other choice", is this perhaps something he got charged over?
- Have you noticed that immediately after the Summer incident he gets violent at school from being dead inside, but when we enter the story he is depressed: did the violent incident beat the violence out of him?

Regarding Zane relationships:
- Amber and Bella know Zoey, who knows Katie very well, so chances are Bella also is friendly to some part with Katie, especially with her connection to Ayua
- Who is Charlotte really? (Charlie) Jenna mentions that she can set up Nika with Robin, and Molly asks if Robin is Nikas GF if you have the rumour going. It seems Robin is someone important - Molly seemed excited to hear something about Robin. And the venue for the bookclub, is that Charlie's place? Or a hired venue? Or Elena's house? It feels like Robin walked down from her room. But there was also a security guard when NIka walks in, so where is this?
- Robin talks about 'Adri' so Adrianna is a friend of Robin and Sasha's well enough known to have a nickname - I think that's old info, but I didn't notice it before.
- Noji vs all these high society figures, which we already knew, but now the golf course thing is all but confirmed, and I'm pretty sure is said somewhere Noji has played golf with Nick, we have Noji knowing Elena, Scarlet, Katie (by extension Leia as the last time Katie and Leia came to the bookclub was a year ago), Amber, Emilia (all of whom are likely in WiaB), Claire, Charlie, potentially Marla. Also, I think Noji mentions Bella by name before being introduced to her - if you don't go on the heist, she mentions what Nika did to Bella as the reason for sending Nika to AMber. Long winded list, but Noji apparently knows everyone important in Wollust. So there is no hiding Nika from them, we just don't know her connection. Jenna's observations that Noji 'did the right thing' does suggest that all the well to do people know what's going on.

- I've already mentioned goth girl but I also notice her blonde friend stares at Nika quite a few times, and is in the locker room scene if Marla rescues Nika.
- Goth girl highlights the importance of the earring again, so we have Sasha, Ayua, and potentially goth girl wondering about it. If you're not on Bella's path, in ch4 Nika jokes about getting detective Nora on the case (one of the twins) - cute extra fact.

- Dwight as all but confirmed Petrova, because Sasha doesn't have a boyfriend (no NTR in SG according to Ocean's original intent, plus the fact the women at the bookclub tease Nika and Sasha, Kelly's desire to breed Sasha etc.) and she's had a hard time with men recently, plus votes to not have any new male members, so kinda an ice queen. Makes sense that Dwight has carried Ayua home before as Sasha and Ayua are close.

- Demi Hill knowing about Nika's past performance and saying that if he doesn't try out for the first team she'll put his name down herself (crushed balls path), knowing his past. Is part of Hill's plan that's approved from high up to get a new functional team including Nika's past, and that's why Nika and Nami got a scholarship (assuming the reason they didn't have a choice is because they got a scholarship that Noji couldn't refuse). So is Nika's presence actually part of the plan, and they're trying for something specifically involving him?

- Regarding rumours, if you get the locker room incident with Nora, there's new rumours at the training. Not sure if that was there before. So I guess there are rumour meters in the background, the rumours open certain paths, probably affecting the manwhore route.

- is this checklist of Claire's a list of plot devices Ocean will include? LOTS of potential fun there:

I think we should consider Nami for that charge too. We've learned at Vic's sleepover that she is partly to blame for his ''lack of impulse control''. Also regarding that violent incident, I don't know if you've noticed but whenever Nika cuts to a flashback it's always due to something in his surroundings reminding him of the past. In the hospital he's looking at a picture of a lake surrounded by stones at the shore and some trees in the backround. Is it possible that this incident occured at a similar place, considering that the wound on his arm had some sort of pebbles in it?

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Summers Gone is a story about hope and redemption. There will be bumps and bruises along the way, but the MC is trying to be a better person.
The biggest question arises: If this is a story about healing, why continue to throw MC into events that are completely out of his level?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I think we should consider Nami for that charge too. We've learned at Vic's sleepover that she is partly to blame for his ''lack of impulse control''. Also regarding that violent incident, I don't know if you've noticed but whenever Nika cuts to a flashback it's always due to something in his surroundings reminding him of the past. In the hospital he's looking at a picture of a lake surrounded by stones at the shore and some trees in the backround. Is it possible that this incident occured at a similar place, considering that the wound on his arm had some sort of pebbles in it?
Oh yeah, nice observations!

I suspect Nika and Nami's deal (that Nika needs to break) is tied to the issues that led to Nika being charged, and when we find out more about that, and his impluse control issues, we'll find out why Nami pulss back whenever Nika initiates things. He's right in his explanations, but I suspect there will be a further layer of meaning. We'll also find out what Nika knows about Nami that no one else suspects. That whole scene is very intriguing, and I agree that it is likely connected with the violent incident and the charge. About the image, it could be just being in the hospital, rather than the photo, because both Nika and Nami find the only lake we know about in Wollust a peaceful place. We know very little about the cabin, so it can't be discarded that the image is the trigger. About the wound, I always thought it was a render of strawberry jam though :LOL:

The biggest question arises: If this is a story about healing, why continue to throw MC into events that are completely out of his level?
In essence, because if it was easy, there would be no tension. It also forces him to learn to accept help, because he is a hypocrite, like he tells Mila: we all need the hands of others to lift us up from time to time. Escalating what he can deal with on his own forces him to come out of his shell. This is also healing, but rather than solving his problems directly, he starts seeing that his belief that he is dealing with it alone is more an enemy than the circumstances.

Dwight + BB team? Initiation ritual into the BB team or some other jock thing? To check out if MC is badass or wuss?

Bella? She flips a lid after MC - Mila/Vic date?

The rumour spreading bitches from the MC/Robin toilet incident sneak peaks in the locker room?

Nami??? Horny sister need wank material and someone gets hold of it?
Exactly, if it was Ocean's bingo list, there's heaps of material that can be played with, and it's a large playing field with goals to kick everywhere (except kicks in the nuts, it's already done!)

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Dick picks - Nika gets drunk or has some sort of hazing. Dwight likes doing dick pics. Nika gets handcuffed again for something else and they do strip him. He loses a wager. It's super easy to write these things happening.
Dwight + BB team? Initiation ritual into the BB team or some other jock thing? To check out if MC is badass or wuss?

Bella? She flips a lid after MC - Mila/Vic date?

The rumour spreading bitches from the MC/Robin toilet incident sneak peaks in the locker room?

Nami??? Horny sister need wank material and someone gets hold of it?

Reactions: BobTheDuck

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I suspect Nika and Nami's deal (that Nika needs to break) is tied to the issues that led to Nika being charged, and when we find out more about that, and his impluse control issues, we'll find out why Nami pulss back whenever Nika initiates things.
Interesting. My assumption was always that Nami became rather bitter and vindictive after being "abandoned" by Summer and the MC. And as a smart, pretty girl with an outgoing personality, I imagine she manipulated quite a few people, especially boys, and maybe even used them to take her revenge against them. At least some of the fights the MC got into may very well have been "orchestrated" by Nami as either a way to hurt him or make him fight for her.

My suspicion is that the deal they made was something along the lines of Nami not being that vindictive/manipulative person (she may have been quite the tease/flirt to get her way) anymore and the MC would stop getting into fights and trouble in general. Also they agreed to keep their deal/promise to each other secret and never to speak of it again.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
In essence, because if it was easy, there would be no tension. It also forces him to learn to accept help, because he is a hypocrite, like he tells Mila: we all need the hands of others to lift us up from time to time. Escalating what he can deal with on his own forces him to come out of his shell. This is also healing, but rather than solving his problems directly, he starts seeing that his belief that he is dealing with it alone is more an enemy than the circumstances.
I understand that without tension it wouldn’t be so interesting. But the problem is that Nika’s tension level is a fight with Sai or a fight with Bella(for example). But certainly not Holgerson or the same Melanie. Nik has neither powerful support nor abilities. Such people capable of crushing him like an ant. And excuse me, but often what Nika gets for friendship does not correspond to the price. Friendship with Mila for enemies in the form of the rich and influential, Victoria’s friendship for Melanie’s enemy, etc. And the benefits of such friendship are doubtful. The only exception - Bella. A useful friend, a lot of connections, asks Aya to teach Nika how to fight, teaches him to drive, makes him look like a human, thanks to her Nika gets 10k. Question, what is the material benefit from Mila or Victoria besides a bunch of problems?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Interesting. My assumption was always that Nami became rather bitter and vindictive after being "abandoned" by Summer and the MC. And as a smart, pretty girl with an outgoing personality, I imagine she manipulated quite a few people, especially boys, and maybe even used them to take her revenge against them. At least some of the fights the MC got into may very well have been "orchestrated" by Nami as either a way to hurt him or make him fight for her.

My suspicion is that the deal they made was something along the lines of Nami not being that vindictive/manipulative person (she may have been quite the tease/flirt to get her way) anymore and the MC would stop getting into fights and trouble in general. Also they agreed to keep their deal/promise to each other secret and never to speak of it again.
Mostly I thought the same, but Nika mentioning he has to break the deal and tell Amber implies it's ongoing. It could well be something that's buried, but why would there be so much trepidation and reluctance from Nami over telling about a deal to stop Nika fighting? When Nika talks about Nami being part of the reason he is the way he is and that it's not just Summer (implied) that has caused his problems, he acknowledges that unless he reveals all the trauma, Amber won't be able to help him..

So Nami becoming bitter and revenge flirting, putting Nika in awkward situations, I believe you've got it right, but what triggered her to do that right after Summer's finally out of her way and she gets Nika back to herself? Surely she'd want to just calm him down, but we know from Nia that Nika changed dramatically - we see him in class with Summer, and whenever he's with SUmmer, he's pretty happy. Nami's personality while SUmmer's around could get vindictive, but it seems like Nami being interested in boys was after Summer disappeared.

I understand that without tension it wouldn’t be so interesting. But the problem is that Nika’s tension level is a fight with Sai or a fight with Bella(for example). But certainly not Holgerson or the same Melanie. Nik has neither powerful support nor abilities. Such people capable of crushing him like an ant. And excuse me, but often what Nika gets for friendship does not correspond to the price. Friendship with Mila for enemies in the form of the rich and influential, Victoria’s friendship for Melanie’s enemy, etc. And the benefits of such friendship are doubtful. The only exception - Bella. A useful friend, a lot of connections, asks Aya to teach Nika how to fight, teaches him to drive, makes him look like a human, thanks to her Nika gets 10k. Question, what is the material benefit from Mila or Victoria besides a bunch of problems?
The cheap answer is Nika thinks his plans are better than Nami's :sneaky: That's actually probably the correct answer. He believes he's more competent than he is.

As far as what he gets, he's not thinking like that. Sometimes he's rational, other times, he just acts. Part of his problem is learning to control his impulses, even if he needs to relax and learn to have sexual impulses. All his judgment comes from a skewed perspective. He makes allies, not to benefit himself as he mentions to Noji, he burdens himself trying to force himself to be normal without knowing what normal is. I don't doubt that he could be crushed, but he is willing to make decisions without thinkijng about consequences.

HIs actions forgiving Zara, forgiving Robin and getting them on his side is making powerful friends, we just don't know all of the politics at play.

And of course, Nami has an earring which can call up the living ghost of Gefritzel like a pokemon or something! And the raccoon is out there, maybe to be wone over and fight Stefan's cat! :KEK:

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
The thing he can't let slide is that they used Nami against him, and he is trying to find out who decided to do this.

Coach Hill is the one who gave them the hand-cuffs and, IMO, told them to get the hate out of their systems.
About Zara/Nadia/Nika revenge: Zara is quicksilver, gets mad quickly and leaves quickly. Nika's trying to be a better person. The motives between the change surprise Nick as well, but as Vanessa says Zara will either kill him or jump him. With Nadia, she seems more passive. I guess keep in mind Coach Hill organised this, probably to see how Nika deals with it, considering how interested she was in his past, and she has plans for him for the first team. This means Zara or Nadia didn't come up with the plan - it was planted when Hill took them aside. So Nadia's just going along with the flow. Nika again, he can use it to his benefit, if you're no on Bella's path and Nadia owes him a favour. So I don't think it's quite as big a deal as people make it out, and if Coach Hill hands Nika the key because Marla frees you instead of Bella, Nika knows who is really responsible.
Interesting, so probably the plan to handcuff Nika is from Coach Hill? Then i have to add that bitch to the list too :devilish:

It makes sense that in a way to keep the team united and concentrated, Coach Hill gave them the handcuffs , but this is a brave movement for her part. She doesn´t know how can react Nika so is an all or nothing bet, because if Nika react bad then she could has lost a player , but well, that didn´t happen so (y)

But then we have the foot of Zara, i don´t think that part was an idea from Coach Hill too, and it seems this action of Zara was more a sporadic action, because she is leaving but then she returns an put her foot in his mouth , is this action what upset me more, is like a direct threat to Nika, and i´m pretty sure anyone will let slide if someone put a foot in our mouth, without consent ;):sneaky:

About the favors i think Nadia is one of the most important girls to have in debt, she is popular, has a reputation to be undateable and she is friend with Bella´s group and Zara, good connections.

Edit, i forget to mention the idea of use Nami for take Nika to the locker room : It can be possible that is just the idea who had Robin for call Nika´s attention? Or maybe is something more?

Zara and Nadia said that they didn´t know even what to do when Nika was handcuffed so i suppose it wasn´t their idea. But they said they were harsh with Robin, how hard? Now i want to know what debt Robin had with Zara for do that...

Last edited:

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
The MC could have stopped them - but he chose to let them take their revenge this way so that they could get it out of their system.

He was manipulating them so that his team would win the BB scrimmage.

He is very 'people' smart - although not as smart as he likes to believe, OC.

THE MC is trying to change, and he could have stopped them but chose not to - believing that they needed this and giving them this 'win' was good for them and for him in the long run.

The thing he can't let slide is that they used Nami against him, and he is trying to find out who decided to do this.

Summers Gone is a story about hope and redemption. There will be bumps and bruises along the way, but the MC is trying to be a better person.

We've seen hints that something bad has happened to at least one of Nadia's family members - hence her strong reaction to being accused about using Nami against the MC.

I think Ocean resolved the locker room prank in a way that the MC, Zara and Nadia can live with.

I think you will be missing out if you stop enjoying SG just because you did not get to take revenge on Nadia.

It's not like she high fived Sai and his two friends, all with baseball bats, as she and Zara left the locker room - leaving the MC unable to defend himself.

If you have not played the non-Bella path, you are also missing something interesting...

Coach Hill is the one who gave them the hand-cuffs and, IMO, told them to get the hate out of their systems.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Oh well guess im missing out then. Thanks for you option i understand where you are coming from.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Interesting, so probably the plan to handcuff Nika is from Coach Hill? Then i have to add that bitch to the list too :devilish:

It makes sense that in a way to keep the team united and concentrated, Coach Hill gave them the handcuffs , but this is a brave movement for her part. She doesn´t know how can react Nika so is an all or nothing bet, because if Nika react bad then she could has lost a player , but well, that didn´t happen so (y)

But then we have the foot of Zara, i don´t think that part was an idea from Coach Hill too, and it seems this action of Zara was more a sporadic action, because she is leaving but then she returns an put her foot in his mouth , is this action what upset me more, is like a direct threat to Nika, and i´m pretty sure anyone will let slide if someone put a foot in our mouth, without consent ;):sneaky:

About the favors i think Nadia is one of the most important girls to have in debt, she is popular, has a reputation to be undateable and she is friend with Bella´s group and Zara, good connections.

Edit, i forget to mention the idea of use Nami for take Nika to the locker room : It can be possible that is just the idea who had Robin for call Nika´s attention? Or maybe is something more?

Zara and Nadia said that they didn´t know even what to do when Nika was handcuffed so i suppose it wasn´t their idea. But they said they were harsh with Robin, how hard? Now i want to know what debt Robin had with Zara for do that...
If you haven't done a non Bella path, it is worth doing to see all the different perspectives. Even things like not going to the gym with Jeff adds new information that you don't get. I think the simplest way to see it is you can't get all the same dialogues depending on who you take to the gym, so you have to reload to see them all, the whole game is like that. Although the choices seem small, later on, they often have revealed something in context. So if you do a non Bella path don't go on the heist so she breaks you balls, you visit Claire, find out more about Coach Hill. Then don't say you make a good team with Bella, and you don't kiss her (the options probably not there if you don't go on the heist), you'll get the alternate scene where Marla rescues you instead of Bella, it's hilarious, but you learn a lot about the coach, and Nadia and Zara owe you.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

I would have licked between her toe and said I saw you looking I know you liked what you saw. LI created.

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
If you haven't done a non Bella path, it is worth doing to see all the different perspectives. Even things like not going to the gym with Jeff adds new information that you don't get. I think the simplest way to see it is you can't get all the same dialogues depending on who you take to the gym, so you have to reload to see them all, the whole game is like that. Although the choices seem small, later on, they often have revealed something in context. So if you do a non Bella path don't go on the heist so she breaks you balls, you visit Claire, find out more about Coach Hill. Then don't say you make a good team with Bella, and you don't kiss her (the options probably not there if you don't go on the heist), you'll get the alternate scene where Marla rescues you instead of Bella, it's hilarious, but you learn a lot about the coach, and Nadia and Zara owe you.
I have one non Bella path, but i went with her to the heist because i wanted to stole that Mario bitch, it seems that if you go to the heist Bella and Nika get closer, i didn´t want that just use Bella for stole Mario.

I´m going to try a Non Bella path without going to the heist . I want to find out if Bella and Nika get closer because Ocean want it or if is just because the heist is united by force with get closer to Bella.

Do you know how many saves we can do for season 2? I don´t know if is just one or if there are several "slots".

John972

Apr 24, 2018
So 2 have been done one the list. Nutshot and bella Nika fighting in class
'Might be a much, much more serious fight on the cards...

On the Bella path it's possible to play the field behind her back yet still tell her you want a relationship. On that path you can snog with Vic, Mila, Nami, and get touchy with Nia. We know Bella isn't two-faced and she talked to Nika about her fear of betrayal. (Bella: "If trust gets broken once... That's pretty much it... I can't forgive."). I can see this all ending badly if Nika continues to play the field behind Bella's back (this aside from Ayua beating Nika to a pulp).

And I'm seeing Mila in a slightly different light. I haven't done the appropriate path yet on a fresh Season 1 playthrough, but I recall Mila pulls back from pursuing Nika if she knows Nika is going on a date with Vic.

On the Bella path, Mila still aggressively pursues Nika given the chance (and if Nika let's her), even when she knows there's something between him and Bella. This, despite Nika saying earlier that his date with Mila would only be as friends now because of Bella. I'm starting to wonder if Mila would use Nika to get one up on Bella. (Nika: "Since you heard about me and Bella... Your body language towards me has changed. It's in some way aggressive." Mila: "Oh- uh... I didn't mean to come across like that." Nika: "But you did." Mila: "Is it so bad to not always be the one left empty handed? The one that always watches from the sidelines?!").

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I have one non Bella path, but i went with her to the heist because i wanted to stole that Mario bitch, it seems that if you go to the heist Bella and Nika get closer, i didn´t want that just use Bella for stole Mario.

I´m going to try a Non Bella path without going to the heist . I want to find out if Bella and Nika get closer because Ocean want it or if is just because the heist is united by force with get closer to Bella.

Do you know how many saves we can do for season 2? I don´t know if is just one or if there are several "slots".
You can do more than one, I don't know how many though. You get to name the save when you do it, so there really should be the potential for as many as your hard drive can fit.

I am just doing the one save for now,because I'll likely want to remind myself of all the different things as some of the choices start having consequences.

On the Bella path it's possible to play the field behind her back yet still tell her you want a relationship. On that path you can snog with Vic, Mila, Nami, and get touchy with Nia. We know Bella isn't two-faced and she talked to Nika about her fear of betrayal. (Bella: "If trust gets broken once... That's pretty much it... I can't forgive."). I can see this all ending badly if Nika continues to play the field behind Bella's back (this aside from Ayua beating Nika to a pulp).

And I'm seeing Mila in a slightly different light. I haven't done the appropriate path yet on a fresh Season 1 playthrough, but I recall Mila pulls back from pursuing Nika if she knows Nika is going on a date with Vic.

On the Bella path, Mila still aggressively pursues Nika given the chance (and if Nika let's her), even when she knows there's something between him and Bella. This, despite Nika saying earlier that his date with Mila would only be as friends now because of Bella. I'm starting to wonder if Mila would use Nika to get one up on Bella. (Nika: "Since you heard about me and Bella... Your body language towards me has changed. It's in some way aggressive." Mila: "Oh- uh... I didn't mean to come across like that." Nika: "But you did." Mila: "Is it so bad to not always be the one left empty handed? The one that always watches from the sidelines?!").
I think the throuple paths are going to be quite intense. Bella pretty much doesn't care if you've kissed Vic, but is grossed out if you've kissed Mila, mainly because Mila broke Bella trust. And it's possible to get both Mila and Vic dates, you have to refuse Vic first, then ask Mila, then take Vic for a walk. It does feel like everyone knows almost instantly if you've been messing around.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

Fuck that´s true, i want since i discover this game a girl who try to seduce Nika even if he is in a relationship and maybe this girl is Mila , what i don´t know is if she is going to try it only when Nika and Bella are just like fuck-buddies (but without the "fuck" for now) or if she is going to try to be with Nika even if he and Bella start a real relationship.

In my Bella path i´m more interested in Bella but my Nikas was in Nia´s house and they were touchy and he has a pending date with Mila so i will let them fight for Nika, yes, my main interest is Bella but:
cdd48d8bd9f42f0650e3c0b67bd49bf6_w200.gif

Reactions: John972
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes