IamJAG

May 14, 2020
I recently started to play this game, i like the background story and evrything really ... just one question : is Sonya " Summer" ?
now if i think about it Sonya would be the most obvious choice for most ... this is why she`s not Summer
most likely is Sasha
Nope. Likelihood is none of the characters we've met yet are her.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I recently started to play this game, i like the background story and evrything really ... just one question : is Sonya " Summer" ?
now if i think about it Sonya would be the most obvious choice for most ... this is why she`s not Summer
most likely is Sasha
Nah

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Finally tried this game and wow the quality is amazing and the story is way above average. However, there are too many characters, and I found myself trying to remember who said what, but maybe I just have to get used to all of them. I had my first playthrough and now I have to separate my saves by girls. There some obvious love interests, but I want to know all girls who are considered LI and those who are more on a bench. Can somebody tell me, who are the main love interests?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Finally tried this game and wow the quality is amazing and the story is way above average. However, there are too many characters, and I found myself trying to remember who said what, but maybe I just have to get used to all of them. I had my first playthrough and now I have to separate my saves by girls. There some obvious love interests, but I want to know all girls who are considered LI and those who are more on a bench. Can somebody tell me, who are the main love interests?
LI: Mila, Nami, Sasha, Sonya, Bella,Victoria, Maja, Amber and prob Nojiko, thats for sure

Prob side or maybe LI : Nadia, Nia, Bella's aunt, the teachers Marla and p.education, Ayua...

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That don't make sense considering his sister can see her and is best friends with her. Unless you're trying to say both of them are hallucinating and shit lmao

At this point in the game, I don't really care about summer or whoever that hoe is, all readers/players care really are the characters with more screentime than her.
Dude, everybody knows that one day Nami will appear in a dominatrix black leather costume with Summer wearing sunglasses, take MC away and make an offer to MC like no one has before

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do you think MC's new haircut is like that? He needs aerodynamics to dodge bullets.. Or Bella's kick to the balls once she knows we cheated on her with Nami...

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
This game is pretty special, the script is amazing and I don't mind not having sex scenes. Hopefully, it keeps going!
Agreed. With Summer's Gone we have a really intelligent, well plotted, brilliantly written drama featuring a brooding Byronic anti-hero, who lost everything and abandoned himself to despair and the darkness, now struggling to grope his way back tentatively towards the light and the world. So if I'm being honest I'm hoping that sex in the MC's story will become part of his life, an important part more than likely, but not the only part or even the most important part of his saga.

I've been looking for some high-quality adult entertainment like this for ages and would hate to see it degenerate to the level of the usual fuckfest in which girls and women appear as attractively uninteresting Stepford Wife clones, completely devoid of personality, basically nothing more than warm bodies into which the MC can insert his (most times) freakishly large priapic cock, acausally, for purely gratuitous reasons. Man, there's already a surfeit of crude and badly done material like that to peruse on this very site and, speaking personally, I'm over it and sick to death with it particularly as far as girls and women are treated in such fictions. One of the best things about Summer's Gone is that all of the girls and women are as significant and essential to the tale as the MC himself, every girl or woman fascinating in her own right and all very different characters with complex personalities, histories, experiences and backstories as engaging as the MC's own. You rarely see female characters so well drawn, well treated, well developed and well served in visual novels/games of the adult genre sad to say.

Summer's Gone is a singular creation standing head and shoulders above the usual ruck of adult visual novels.

(And I hope it stays that way forever, or at least as long as possible, because I am enjoying the hell out of it!)

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
LI: Mila, Nami, Sasha, Sonya, Bella, Amber and prob Nojiko, thats for sure

Prob side or maybe LI : Nadia, Nia, Bella's aunt, the teachers Marla and p.education, Ayua...
The Summer's Gone gallery shows (left to right): Mila, Nia, Nami, Bella and Sasha. Maybe that's significant.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hellomate1

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, i think she is dead but that line from the MC does mess with things. I trust Ocean has something special lined up for the whole thing ;)

Never could get in to WIAB, it was just........to messy with all that happened with too many antagonists (gangs, framing of mc, parents). Maybe I need to give it another chance.....
You might want to wait just a bit as he is reworking WIAB as we speak.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
No, because like I said Amber is going to be LI and 2 more milfs too, I guess one is Nojiko ...
There are a couple of teachers at the college the MC goes to who are total smoke shows. Besides the fetching sports coach what about the sexy mathematics/biology and art teachers for example? I thought the maths/biology teacher in particular was hot as lava.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
There are a couple of teachers at the college the MC goes to who are total smoke shows. Besides the fetching sports coach what about the sexy mathematics and art teachers for example? I thought the maths teacher in particular was hot as lava.
I know, but I referred to 3 milfs as LI

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes