Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
True and besides, we don't really know she's dead, do we?
I really think she is dead. Dead, or some really, really insane shit like she and MC got raped by a 3 dicked bear or something. I dunno.

I keep trying to think of just what could have traumatized MC so badly, and I just fall back to either they got wrapped up in some dangerous shit on the level of a mass murderer kidnapping them, or they got reckless and Summer died as a result.

Since we know Oceanlab's games are linked, one of my theories has been that violence from Where It All Began leaked out and resulted in Summer's death. After all it is "where it all began".

EDIT: But all that said. I then turn around to Nami at one point saying "Summer's disappearance", and I'm like, ok so that means she's gone and no one knows where. So she' still alive, but the sequence of events that lead to her disappearance had to have been incredibly screwed up to scar MC so badly. Its not just "she kicked MC in the nuts over a fight and moved away." Or "just got injured and her parents stopped letting her see MC". Which brings me backto WIAB's events leading to her disappereance. :unsure:

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I really think she is dead. Dead, or some really, really insane shit like she and MC got raped by a 3 dicked bear or something. I dunno.

I keep trying to think of just what could have traumatized MC so badly, and I just fall back to either they got wrapped up in some dangerous shit on the level of a mass murderer kidnapping them, or they got reckless and Summer died as a result.

Since we know Oceanlab's games are linked, one of my theories has been that violence from Where It All Began leaked out and resulted in Summer's death. After all it is "where it all began".

EDIT: But all that said. I then turn around to Nami at one point saying "Summer's disappearance", and I'm like, ok so that means she's gone and no one knows where. So she' still alive, but the sequence of events that lead to her disappearance had to have been incredibly screwed up to scar MC so badly. Its not just "she kicked MC in the nuts over a fight and moved away." Or "just got injured and her parents stopped letting her see MC". Which brings me backto WIAB's events leading to her disappereance. :unsure:
Yeah, i think she is dead but that line from the MC does mess with things. I trust Ocean has something special lined up for the whole thing ;)

Never could get in to WIAB, it was just........to messy with all that happened with too many antagonists (gangs, framing of mc, parents). Maybe I need to give it another chance.....

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I am 90% confident that Summer is not dead.

This is the overview of the game on Ocean's :
Ocean-SG-is-creating-Adult-Games-Patreon.png

If the last line had said "What the hell happened to Summer?" instead, that would make her being alive or dead 50:50 and a key plot event being the reveal about what actually happened.

As it's worded as "where" (and I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean where her dead body is), the reveal of where she is and her reemergence in the story (moreso than just the event of her disappearance) is going to be the huge plot point in the story.

That's how I read it anyway. Hopefully, a lot more will be revealed to us in the next chapter during our scheduled visit to the cabin with our sexy MILF therapist.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Never could get in to WIAB, it was just........to messy with all that happened with too many antagonists (gangs, framing of mc, parents). Maybe I need to give it another chance.....
I'll just say, it seems like a lot, but once you get to a certain point, it's clear that everything is related. And things begin to seem less random and more "oh this is an intricate web of criminal assholery”. Its a sexy crime drama essentially.

View attachment 1029186

If the last line had said "What the hell happened to Summer?" instead, that would make her being alive or dead 50:50 and a key plot event being the reveal about what actually happened.

As it's worded as "where" (and I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean where her dead body is), the reveal of where she is and her reemergence in the story (moreso than just the event of her disappearance) is going to be the huge plot point in the story.

That's how I read it anyway. Hopefully, a lot more will be revealed to us in the next chapter during our scheduled visit to the cabin with our sexy MILF therapist.
That settles it, then. Three dicked bear theory it is.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'll just say, it seems like a lot, but once you get to a certain point, it's clear that everything is related. And things begin to seem less random and more "oh this is an intricate web of criminal assholery”. Its a sexy crime dramaessentially.

That settles it, then. Three dicked bear theory it is.
Will give it another go then!

........WIAB, not the 3 dicked bear to be clear....

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

View attachment 1029186

I guess Summer was an illusion of the MC all his life ... like the pink rabbit of Alice ... his invisible friend or alter ego - Summer never really existed as a person. That would be some fucked-up shit wouldn´t it?!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...our scheduled visit to the cabin with our sexy MILF therapist.
Hopefully one of hot milfs (therapist or nurs...doctor) will be able to fix our "small" problem in due time, otherwise this will be the most painful game to play in history. And i wouldnt care less where, or what the hell happened with some Summer, Winter or whatever the name could be chick:BootyTime:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hopefully one of hot milfs (therapist or nurs...doctor) will be able to fix our "small" problem in due time, otherwise this will be the most painful game to play in history. And i wouldnt care less where, or what the hell happened with some Summer, Winter or whatever the name could be chick:BootyTime:
So angry.......

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I guess Summer was an illusion of the MC all his life ... like the pink rabbit of Alice ... his invisible friend or alter ego - Summer never really existed as a person. That would be some fucked-up shit wouldn´t it?!
That don't make sense considering his sister can see her and is best friends with her. Unless you're trying to say both of them are hallucinating and shit lmao

At this point in the game, I don't really care about summer or whoever that hoe is, all readers/players care really are the characters with more screentime than her.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
That don't make sense considering his sister can see her and is best friends with her. Unless you're trying to say both of them are hallucinating and shit lmao

At this point in the game, I don't really care about summer or whoever that hoe is, all readers/players care really are the characters with more screentime than her.
you do know Nami doesn't have all the marbles?

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
I recently started to play this game, i like the background story and evrything really ... just one question : is Sonya " Summer" ?
now if i think about it Sonya would be the most obvious choice for most ... this is why she`s not Summer
most likely is Sasha

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes