Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Last played this in the first release I think ... this game looks so great and especially the mood-shot animations are gorgeous.

Same for all the girls. This game has probably the highest density of hot girls I have ever seen. And the major ones have some nice character building and development.

And that is just the visuals - the story is really great and balances sad and funny tones extremely well.

screenshot0002.png

One of the few devs that deserves a lot more support than he currently has. If I had the money I would support both projects, because this is how I want Adult games to be. Nice stories, that feel believable with characters and look great.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
i find MC's haircut really weird too but it strangely doens't bother me, it something different

i'm personally tired of the same fuckboy haircut every other MC seems to have

but i get that it bothers people, i really hate the new haircut of the MC in Intertwined and these being visual novels it can take away a lot from the experience

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
"Unofficially" there are some pretty bright users (example right above).
Always nice to see those jumping in to clarify things further.:BootyTime:

Reactions: IamJAG and Ayhsel

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
One of the few devs that deserves a lot more support than he currently has. If I had the money I would support both projects, because this is how I want Adult games to be. Nice stories, that feel believable with characters and look great.
Yeah, the quality is incredible. It is so unfair that a freaking cheater Gumdrop that made Dual family has 200 patreons more that Ocean. BTW Dual family was the first game i downloaded from this site and i liked it, but the quality is nowhere near the quality of this game, and the last update to that game was almost 3 years ago, yet the dev is every couple of months promising a new release and is doing it for 3 years!!!
This world is so unfair, it really is. Hopefully Ocean gets the attention he deserves once the updates start coming regularly, obviously reworking everything took time.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes