Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
The pacing of this game is great as it is. However, I do have to admit that when I first saw this screen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I interpreted it to mean that there will be a HJ scene in the current version, otherwise why have the caveat. Guess I over thunk it :ROFLMAO: With C3 also come and gone, it's clear Ocean made it for the long haul. :coffee::D
There It has a handjob scene dude.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
To get it you must first choose to stay with Nami instead of going with Bella.
And then during the match, Bella will hit you in the balls and you will have to go to the infirmary where you will get your HJ.
Ohh I see. I haven't done a second playthrough without going with Bella yet... Still surprised there is that already in the game, but not worth it to start over just to see that.

Besides knowing myself, I will pick Bella's route again..

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
And then during the match, Bella will hit you in the balls and you will have to go to the infirmary where you will get your HJ.
Ah! now I remember it! Thanks!!

Reactions: Satburn

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ohh I see. I haven't done a second playthrough without going with Bella yet... Still surprise there is that already in the game. Not worth to start over just to see that.

Not the date at the end, earlier in the practice match at the first pe lesson. I did that and i'm still on bella's path

Reactions: Ayhsel

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Really ? But I always stay with Nami even on others route, even Bella. My MC has bread crumbs instead of balls given how many times Bella went Dynamic Entry on the twins....
I must have missed something....

Thanks for the info anyway, I know where to look know :)

• Haha
Reactions: mojococo and Ayhsel

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ohh I see. I haven't done a second playthrough without going with Bella yet... Still surprise there is that already in the game. Not worth to start over just to see that.

Ah! now I remember it! Thanks!!
Ok, guys, I need some help here - I've loaded the scene/choice, yet it seems as my game is bugged or something:unsure:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
So who gives it? Just some random nurse at the infirmary?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So who gives it? Just some random nurse at the infirmary?
far from random nurse...better check again - Bella has some nice female relatives. though due to mcs known condition it isnt much of a HJ sadly

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tumai

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ok, guys, I need some help here - I've loaded the scene/choice, yet it seems as my game is bugged or something:unsure:
damn, those nasty pets, cant even play a game properly:FacePalm:
Not even fulll sex with a sexy nurse would be worth it over confusing her and making her throw herself at me making that face..

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes