Sep 4, 2019
The only VN I've ever let my Patreon subscription continue month over month rather than canceling. It's that good. The writing, the art, the CG, also the lighting that OceanLab utilizes. It is crazy how much a difference good lighting can make. Really hope to continue my support for as long as possible. Thanks to the Dev and best of luck as you continue.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Hey guys, I think I found Mila in real life! Her name is Tana Mongeau

View attachment 1013592
Well, I think we now know who to cast for Mila if Summer's Gone ever get made into a live-action film. ;) :ROFLMAO: Well, assuming this girl can act. :oops:

Shes a cunt.
And that's what make her likeable! Actually, I think she is trying hard to make everyone dislike her so she can prove that everyone actually like her by behaving like a cunt. :smirk_cat: :x

For the reference, watch this, starting at 6:19 until 7:40.

;) :ROFLMAO:

lucasosik

May 21, 2017
What do you think?
Could Nami have made Summer "disappear" out of jealousy?
What do you think about a girl with a scar by the eye because she is a very mysterious figure and nothing is known about her? Maybe Summer's lost her memory?
I got the impression that when she met Summer, Nami tried to discourage her from the game's protagonist by accusing him of killing a hamster and stealing games. I found Nami very nervous when the game's protagonist says anything related to Summer.
I also wonder if the problem of the lack of happiness of the hero and Nami is hiding the true love they have for each other, even though it is forbidden?
They both interfere with each other's emotional life, which I admit both the hero and Nami, which causes that they do not go well in their lives. It seems to me that Nami understood her mistake and seeing her unhappy brother will sacrifice herself for him at the expense of her happiness, but until the end she hoped that the hero would probably give up dating Bella, where maybe her brother could prove to Nami that maybe she cares more about her .
Sorry, but I used google translate but I'm curious what you think about it :)
For me, this game is great both in terms of graphics, music and story because it has a hint of mystery about which we do not find out what really happened.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't care, if after all that about Nami making the MC move on, and seeing a shrink, it would be retarded to bring Summer back, so who cares.

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello.

With this short Dev Log, Chapter 3.5 officially enters development. (It has been in development for two weeks now.)

Today you are going to see the first previews of the upcoming update and I am also going to talk a little about this half-chapter and what you can expect out of it.

This is also the last time I will publish all previews for all tiers. Since this page got created, most previews were supposed to be for the 5$ and above tier but it never got honored.

In the future, the previews will be in a separate post except for one or two public previews. (Or if I really need to show something.)

1. Chapter 3.5

Chapter 3.5 could still be seen as an introductory chapter due to the introduction/foreshadowing of one of the general main storylines that is going to run till pretty much until the end of the game.
We also get a little insight into the relationship dynamic between the new and old girls.
The MC might not see it but the gears in the background have been set in motion.

Friendships and rivalry are about to show their face in the next chapters.

And also the first half of Chapter 1 is going to have new visuals.

Some other things are also been worked on, but it is too early to talk about this and announce anything in any form yet.

2. Poll results

To no one's surprise... Bella won!

But Nami did put a serious fight on.

After adding all the additional voting power and the votes of SS:

Bella: 111 votes
Nami: 86 votes

This means I am going to convert Bella over to Blender and I will work on it in my free time.

3. Previews
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I gave my word on an improved release schedule and I am going to honor it.

I also created a Twitter account. I'll post some behind the scenes and random renders there.
It's also a good way to post small announcements that are not worth an entire Patreon post.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Sounds like a lot of interesting seeds are going to be planted in 3.5. Can't wait for it.

Also, "bittersweet realization" sounds kinda ominous. :unsure:

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Sounds very promising. I voted for Nami even though Bella is my favorite mainly because I fear the change might ruin her a bit when she is already so perfect. That said... fingers crossed!

Jun 5, 2019
When I saw that the game told me not to expect to masturbate because there would be no sexual content, I felt cheated but due to my curiosity I started playing anyway and what a surprise I just got, the story, the characters (I love Bella), the development of them all that makes this story unique and excellent hopefully the dev does not ruin it in future updates, this VN together with Being A DiK, The DeLuca Family and Acting Lessons are without a doubt the best VN I have played in my fucking life. If someone knows more VN like these please recommend them and thanks in advance. (Hispanic guy here)
Try out A.O.A. Academy

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes