Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
The only real hook I see to Summer showing up in the present day is how Nami says "Summer's disappearance" at one point. That phrasing can mean that no one knows what happened to her. Leaving the door open to her reappearance. I dunno.
When MC dropped the glowing flower and a sea of them appeared outside, I thought it was the trigger for her disappearance somehow.

However, we now know that Summer did not vanish at the cabin but sometime later. Plus, this game seems otherwise to be pretty grounded without any mystical elements, so I'm still wondering what the deal is with those flowers.

Giltdarts

Dec 17, 2018
When I saw that the game told me not to expect to masturbate because there would be no sexual content, I felt cheated but due to my curiosity I started playing anyway and what a surprise I just got, the story, the characters (I love Bella), the development of them all that makes this story unique and excellent hopefully the dev does not ruin it in future updates, this VN together with Being A DiK, The DeLuca Family and Acting Lessons are without a doubt the best VN I have played in my fucking life. If someone knows more VN like these please recommend them and thanks in advance. (Hispanic guy here)

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
(I love Bella)
Everybody loves Bella.

this VN together with Being A DiK, The DeLuca Family and Acting Lessons are without a doubt the best VN I have played in my fucking life.
Although Acting Lessons are demoralizing for me, I absolutely agree with you.

If someone knows more VN like these please recommend them and thanks in advance. (Hispanic guy here)
Unfortunately, neither do I. If you find it, please let me know.

Reactions: Xyclos

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
boys boys boys I need help. Please recommend me a game with writing as good as this. I've been searching for two days. Like I'm actually debating going into the "no-sexual content" section of the site to look for something

Last edited:

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
boys boys boys I need help. Please recommend me a game with writing as good as this. I've been searching for two days. Like I'm actually debating going into the "no-sexual content" section of the site to look for something
Power Vacuum. It’s comedy, but it has some of the very best writing you will ever see in an adult VN.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
When MC dropped the glowing flower and a sea of them appeared outside, I thought it was the trigger for her disappearance somehow.

However, we now know that Summer did not vanish at the cabin but sometime later. Plus, this game seems otherwise to be pretty grounded without any mystical elements, so I'm still wondering what the deal is with those flowers.
You know, I thought the exact same thing at first. For some reason, I came into the game thinking it had a supernatural tag (that was even part of why I checked it out), so that opening scene to me was "oh she got kidnapped by some freaky magic shit". :D

But I think those flowers are just weird dream stuff that happens in dreams. Not sure they're meant to represent anything other than the memory being a dream.

Reactions: Tumai and SiuKim

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
You know, I thought the exact same thing at first. For some reason, I came into the game thinking it had a supernatural tag (that was even part of why I checked it out), so that opening scene to me was "oh she got kidnapped by some freaky magic shit". :D

But I think those flowers are just weird dream stuff that happens in dreams. Not sure they're meant to represent anything other than the memory being a dream.
And by the way, thank god for that

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Holy shit. one of he best games ever! the cg is beautiful, the animations are stunning, everything about this game is perfect! Also, love the intro. I've been listening to that song a lot.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Well guys, nobody has had the balls to do it, but I leave you here the definitive tier list.

The truth must be told:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And whoever disagrees lies! :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lmao~ nice one. It's still a little too early to make conclusions since we know next to nothing about some of the other girls, but we'll see. I do have to say I like Victoria as well because of the contrast her angelic presence provides when situated next to a mean girl like Bella. Bella is attractive and everybody's favorite mainly because of what we know of her thus far. There's no question that her no-bullshit personality and the common ground she shares with the MC results in brilliant chemistry between the two. When the other girls begin to come to life with their own backstory I'm sure this list will be subject to change. With that said I'll admit Bella will be hard to dethrone.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes