albul

Jun 8, 2017
I think we will see Summer in updates more down the line, she'll come back (coincidentally) when the MC is on the verge of moving on with one of the other girls to generate some conflict & juicy drama. This game is supposed to be pretty long, and I think it would be a missed chance if she never comes back. Obviously just speculation on my part and I have limited imagination, so I may be entirely off the mark.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
I think we will see Summer in updates more down the line, she'll come back (coincidentally) when the MC is on the verge of moving on with one of the other girls to generate some conflict & juicy drama. This game is supposed to be pretty long, and I think it would be a missed chance if she never comes back. Obviously just speculation on my part and I have limited imagination, so I may be entirely off the mark.
I also believe that there maybe a very good possibility that Summer will appear later on in this story as they has been a great deal of emphasis on this character, and it may lead to a huge turning point in this story.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It has never been stated that she's actually dead has it? Just that she's gone? That alone would point to her returning at the worst possible moment :)

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
This game is good, and I mean really good. I much prefer this over the dev's other game Where it All Began. As some reviews and comments have mentioned, potentially it can be one of the best and it's not hard to see why. There are so many hot girls of different variety it's actually mind-blowing. In the beginning I thought the scope was going to be kept minimal with Victoria, Bella, Ayua, Mila and Emily, but as the story progresses more and more are introduced, and it's clear each and every one of them will have their own stories to tell. The most interesting thing for me is this: MC as of right now is an introverted, quiet, don't-give-a-fuck, sharp tongued psychologically damaged individual who is asexual as a result of being haunted by past trauma of losing his loved one. He has ZERO interest in any of the new girls he's coming across in college as we speak, but is determined to change to become normal again for the sake of himself and his family. In another words, inside this emotionless asexual man living in a giant play field of ridiculously hot chicks lies a dormant sex giant, and by the time he can rev his dick back up again things are going to go from 0-100 REAL fast, likely pulling off one of the biggest come back stories ever in adult visual novels. I can see a little of where the story is heading with MC likely to become an athletic champion busking in glory, but it'll be fascinating to see how the developer handles his transition from being a miserable asexual introvert into a winning sex god.

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
While I'm pretty neutral towards incest, I love her and MC's relationship
If you are neutral towards incest (same as me actually), try playing the game w/o the patch. Unlike some where not doing so results in "landlady & roommates," in this instance, I think the relationship is very possibly more poignant with Nami as a fellow orphaned adoptee who's always had the MC's back and been secretly in love with him.
I prefer smaller chests
An elegant way to say that all sizes of tits are lovely!
As the poem says "Variety is the spice of life." I think the game does a good job with that. At one end, we have an extra-large with Mila, many sizes in between, to Sasha and Nami in the B-ish cup spectrum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So something for everyone :LOL:. Where this game absolutely shines of course is in the "variety" and depth given to the main girls' personalities. I think Ocean's done an outstanding job with that.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
If comic books can get Netflix series spinoffs, I can easily see this ending up turning into a real show once it's complete.

Granted... It'd probably have to be HBO max given the eventual nature of the game but it'd still work.

D

Deleted member 1746130

This game is interesting. I've had to take multiple breaks so far, in the first chapter, because it really hurts trying to play through as an edgy teen who looks like he's made of sticks and hemp. I'm not saying it's a bad game. Some of the writing is really good but the glaring issues with MC make it much more unplayable then other games on the site. Maybe I'm not reading it right or his character will develop more.

Couple questions:

Does he gain muscle/get fit?

Does he change from being so... Pretentiously edgy?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This game is interesting. I've had to take multiple breaks so far, in the first chapter, because it really hurts trying to play through as an edgy teen who looks like he's made of sticks and hemp. I'm not saying it's a bad game. Some of the writing is really good but the glaring issues with MC make it much more unplayable then other games on the site. Maybe I'm not reading it right or his character will develop more.

Couple questions:

Depends, you can still be an asshole, or soften up depending on your choices.
As for looks, well you can join some sports team and go to the gym, but so far the only thing that changes looks wise is he gets an even more emo hair cut.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Couple questions:

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019

If you go to the gym, he does. Early stages still but other characters do remark about him looking more buff after a few trips to the gym, which is optional.

His personality does begin to improve once he's dragged into having a social life. While he will retain some of his 'edginess' due to the trauma he's got PTSD from, he will begin to work through it via the story. His inability to be aroused even when it's right in his face is explained in a very convincing manner as well.

As far as the writing goes, I believe Ocean has now hired proofreaders to give the game some polish for western audiences.

D

Deleted member 1746130

If you go to the gym, he does. Early stages still but other characters do remark about him looking more buff after a few trips to the gym, which is optional.

His personality does begin to improve once he's dragged into having a social life. While he will retain some of his 'edginess' due to the trauma he's got PTSD from, he will begin to work through it via the story. His inability to be aroused even when it's right in his face is explained in a very convincing manner as well.

As far as the writing goes, I believe Ocean has now hired proofreaders to give the game some polish for western audiences.
Awesome! Thanks so much! The game already had some insane potential. Great to hear it's getting a passover! It's really good.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Unless one wants to potentially miss out on content on purpose by avoiding the gym, getting much fitter is definitely on the cards.

A. The school sports competitions have been mentioned several times. Being on the teams is going to be important.

B. Gotta kick the crap out of the rich kids that bullied Mila - either on the sports field or off it.

C. Earning relationship points with Ms. Hill (the female sports coach) ... ka ching!

D. (Most importantly for me) It's likely the opening to get to know whomever this smoking hot chick is better:

So, say goodbye to "Mr. Spaghetti" and say hello to Popeye I sez :KEK:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
i Have 3 "Exception Processing Message 0x00000a2 - Unexpected parameters" errors that shut down the game when Bella want to pay for the clothes at the store.
1 - Faulting application name: SummersGone.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x58942445
Faulting module name: render.pyd, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5da7c587
Exception code: 0xc0000006
Fault offset: 0x00040fff
Faulting process id: 0x1588
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6f7f50acce670
Faulting application path: F:\Jeux\Summer's Gone\SummersGone-Ch3final-pc\SummersGone-pc\lib\windows-i686\SummersGone.exe
Faulting module path: F:\Jeux\Summer's Gone\SummersGone-Ch3final-pc\SummersGone-pc\lib\windows-i686\lib\renpy\display\render.pyd
Report Id: 05a4239b-e8c2-42a3-bc12-8ce25e65a149
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

2 -
Faulting application name: SummersGone.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x58942445
Faulting module name: ftfont.pyd, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5d9bd91c
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000ec48
Faulting process id: 0x2e4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6f7f55312d6d8
Faulting application path: F:\Jeux\Summer's Gone\SummersGone-Ch3final-pc\SummersGone-pc\lib\windows-i686\SummersGone.exe
Faulting module path: F:\Jeux\Summer's Gone\SummersGone-Ch3final-pc\SummersGone-pc\lib\windows-i686\lib\renpy\text\ftfont.pyd
Report Id: 77caf70c-c7d5-4f0e-87a8-3d67512699ed

3 -
Faulting application name: SummersGone.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x58942445
Faulting module name: render.pyd, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5da7c587
Exception code: 0xc0000006
Fault offset: 0x00040fff
Faulting process id: 0x450
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6f7f56938b76e
Faulting module path: F:\Jeux\Summer's Gone\SummersGone-Ch3final-pc\SummersGone-pc\lib\windows-i686\lib\renpy\display\render.pyd
Report Id: f756e5d2-fe69-44c5-9cd8-d48d6934d067

i'll try to reinstall the game to see if it solve the problems.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes