Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Ngl I'm probably one of the few retards that plays games like this for the writing and characters not to masturbate.

It's retarded ik but I find myself clicking through sex scenes because I want to read more lmao
Nope. You are definitely not alone. I'm in the same camp and enjoying Oceanlab's Summer's Gone in much the same way as I might a top quality HBO or Showtime series, completely invested now in the lives, trials, tribulations and situations of the entertainment's dramatis personae. That said the MC will almost certainly get a chance to enjoy an active sex life at some point in the future, probably to express physical love and affection towards someone special during the course of his redemption, but I'm hoping that when this eventually happens it will be portrayed sensitively and tastefully in keeping with the sky high quality of the art and narrative so far.

I really can't get over how good Summer's Gone actually is.

And can't understand why Oceanlab hasn't already garnered thousands of supporters.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
what charts are you people talking about?
Lol. The charts I speak of is a combination of this site and other sites. The "trending games". I always lurking for that next great game. Especially because most of my fav Waifu games are pretty much episodic or they are currently still in development. Like DLC every month basically. Of course, as I mentioned before in a previous post, some Devs have looong update schedules. Some for good reason, a few for terrible reasons. The ones I patron generally have a decent update schedule and I feel sorry for ppl who patron some of these other Devs. One in particular has a fantastic game, awesome concepts, beautiful memorable characters, smooth animations everything you could ask for except they barely communicate and update maybe once a year. No names but if you use my method of "charts"...

Click LATEST UPDATES; Filters; Likes; Weighted Rating---View which games appear the most on each list---"CHARTS"

You'll see the Dev I mentioned is at the top of each chart consistently. If you go to any other site which follows these games that Dev will more than likely appear in popular game recommendations as well. Of course, having a huge following doesnt necessarily mean its a great game. Same reason Im highly skeptical at times and will do my due diligence. I also read reviews. Reviews here on this site are better than some movie review sites. At times I swear top level critics anonymous post reviews here.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Nope. You are definitely not alone. I'm in the same camp and enjoying Oceanlab's Summer's Gone in much the same way as I might a top quality HBO or Showtime series, completely invested now in the lives, trials, tribulations and situations of the entertainment's dramatis personae. That said the MC will almost certainly get a chance to enjoy an active sex life at some point in the future, probably to express physical love and affection towards someone special during the course of his redemption, but I'm hoping that when this eventually happens it will be portrayed sensitively and tastefully in keeping with the sky high quality of the art and narrative so far.

I really can't get over how good Summer's Gone actually is.

And can't understand why Oceanlab hasn't already garnered thousands of supporters.
Probably because everyone here is pirating it and not supporting the game.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Probably because everyone here is pirating it and not supporting the game.
I can't speak for others but became a bona fide supporter of Oceanlab hours after beginning Summer's Gone.

(And I live on a budget currently.)

Surely some of you guys reading these words could do likewise and stump up some pennies to help Oceanlab produce top quality entertainments for all of us to enjoy? To create something as incredible as Summer's Gone is expensive financially as well as personally, most especially considering the thousands of hours of brutal and dogged work involved. The huge investment of energy, effort, time and love already ploughed into Oceanlab projects 100% deserves to be rewarded as much as admired so why not put your big boy pants on, commit to pay an affordable monthly stipend to Oceanlab, earn some good karma for yourself in the process, and support their games officially?

If any developer deserves your support Ocean is definitely your man. (y)

What about it, guys?

(You know you want to.)

Last edited:

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
Hello all, i just download files to first page but i just played 1 chapter, i suppose that the links at the first post contains 3 chapters, right?, so what i'm doing bad?

Thanks.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Hello all, i just download files to first page but i just played 1 chapter, i suppose that the links at the first post contains 3 chapters, right?, so what i'm doing bad?

Thanks.
Did you use old save files? If yes, start a new game.
Dont use any kind of mods, it will very likely mess up the game.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Damn. I am still sitting here choked up. I just played through this for the first time and I have not had so much emotion since I played My New Family. It is so hard to get through some of the scenes. Definitely a very great first three chapters and I really am looking forward to more. I have said this before, while the lewd scenes are nice, a VN with a GREAT story is always so much better to me. So thank you for this wonderful story.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Ngl I'm probably one of the few retards that plays games like this for the writing and characters not to masturbate.

It's retarded ik but I find myself clicking through sex scenes because I want to read more lmao
You are not alone. As much as the lewd scenes are nice, I prefer the great stories being told and the characters being developed.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Wow really good start... but i must say, these animations took its time to develop... one year since release and there are three chapters... maybe im wrong about it, but i think sometimes... less is more. Most of the animations are not necessary i my opinion, if it would safe time to get more content done in shorter time i would prefer that.

But its regiums/oceans choice, you like what youre doing, than do it like you want. I love this game so far, wish it will get fast updates :)

dont know if its me... but i cant reach your patreon site (504 gateway error)... others go fine. Is your patreon account down?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Wow really good start... but i must say, these animations took its time to develop... one year since release and there are three chapters... maybe im wrong about it, but i think sometimes... less is more. Most of the animations are not necessary i my opinion, if it would safe time to get more content done in shorter time i would prefer that.
Its been mentioned before, but its not that Oceanlab was slow. He's been reworking two games, plus computer issues slowing down progress and what not.

We're looking at smaller updates every 3ish months now.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
You know how long until the next update? I'm guessing they're about four or five months apart?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes