Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
To avoid burn out, I imagine. Working on two different things at once lets you maintain your sanity by varying it up. Even professional novel writers will do short stories and multiple novels at the same time to change things up, right? Same thing.
That said. From I understand, this is neither of those. This is a case of Oceanlab's buddy wanting to make a game, so Oceanlab gave him one of his outlines or something. Then the friend quit, so Oceanlab found himself making two games. Something like that.
That makes sense. I didn't realize about the reason for the second game. Well ultimately it is a win for all of us, beause SG and WIAB are both great.

Damn this game's fly. the transitions and the renders just speechless man!! kudos on your work.
It really is incredible. If you haven't played Ocean's other game, Where It All Began, that one is also excellent, with amazing renders and transitions. I really think Ocean is approaching Philly Games territory, which is saying a lot.

Last edited:

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
This game is really excellent !!!! We can hope relations with Mila, Vic, Maja, Bella or Nami. I wish we could have some contentss with Sonya's family. I see Nadia or Ayua only as friends. Maybe we will see Nick's daughters and it could be something nice or hard times : Nami's jealousy or just two bitches worse than Bella could be. Maybe Nojiko will live at Nick's house, so Nami and MC will have to find a new place with Mila or at Vic&Maya...
I want a story where i can save Mila and with her. I want a story where i help Vic but fall for Maja. I want a dark path with Bella. Or maybe Nami will end with Jeff, so Nami and MC could stop breaking others story.
But the most beautiful woman in this game is Amber : a perfect mix between Charlize Theron and Sharon Stone...

someremove

May 6, 2020

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Seriously.. can you imagine Bella calling you daddy? Try asshole, ugly, hobo instead. That might work.

The most positive thing I can see her calling is... well, our name.
Yeah that's not her at all.... Imagine her calling us "Master", "Summer Fucker".... or "Biggus Dickus"... Out of character for the Queen.
..that said...."Summer Fucker" could actually be a Bella trademark :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
See, that would be more convincing if only your signature didn't have Bella and no Mila :KEK:
But that has an easy answer, I like Bella as much as Mila, her body not so much ( as Mila ), but it all adds up, her personality, her background story ... and that Bella has very cool renders while we still don't have such renders of Mila and we still have not gotten to have a chapter focused on her, while Bella has 2 chapters being the axis of the story. Therefore the comparison is a bit uneven at the moment

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah that's not her at all.... Imagine her calling us "Master", "Summer Fucker".... or "Biggus Dickus"... Out of character for the Queen.
..that said...."Summer Fucker" could actually be a Bella trademark :unsure:
If she actually knew a little more about MC and Nami's a bit beyond the boundary relationship, but before Bella actually gets with MC, I can see her calling us "sister fucker".

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
But that has an easy answer, I like Bella as much as Mila, her body not so much, but it all adds up, her personality, her background story ... and that Bella has very cool renders while we still don't have such renders of Mila and we still have not gotten to have a chapter focused on her, while Bella has 2 chapters being the axis of the story. Therefore the comparison is a bit uneven at the moment
It is not unbiased coming from Bella's King Simp, but I don't think Mila's body is better. More bootylicious, yes. But not necessarily better. I prefer Bella's slightly less thick body over Mila's... Obviously, both are amazing and I would do her both without doubting once, I am optimizing over perfect bodies, if you will.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
If she actually knew a little more about MC and Nami's a bit beyond the boundary relationship, but before Bella actually gets with MC, I can see her calling us "sister fucker".
Yeah at the very least. I can already hear her....

"So, how's it going, redhead shaker ? I'm glad the new hair I gave you allowed you both to look decent and getting on the Incest Express."

• Haha
Reactions: mojococo and Ayhsel
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes