diablo989

Feb 13, 2019
That makes sense. I didn't realize about the reason for the second game. Well ultimately it is a win for all of us, beause SG and WIAB are both great.

It really is incredible. If you haven't played Ocean's other game, Where It All Began, that one is also excellent, with amazing renders and transitions. I really think Ocean is approaching Philly Games territory, which is saying a lot.
IK!! I played WIAB long before I tried SG and man was that good. Especially WIAB's ch6 ending in the court transition, gets me going everytime.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyRug

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah at the very least. I can already hear her....

"So, how's it going, redhead shaker ? I'm glad the new hair I gave you allowed you both to look decent and getting on the Incest Express."
I loved the incest express expression hahah so many opportunities for this forum with so many incest games. I can see her seeing something..

Bella: "You are a disgusting! Who in the right mind would want to fuck his own sister? At least that explains why you were not even looking when I was using those leggins that were so tight, unless it is from your same blood you are not interested in pussy, are you, sister fucker?"

eh yeah i dunno about bella calling the MC daddy but I definitely would not say no to a lewd nickname system haha
I am against it. While I could see the benefit, it would really hurt the specific mood that Ocean is trying to give if each one is free to pick their own nickname as was shown by the sole idea of Bella calling MC daddy. If there are nicknames in place, they should be Ocean's fixed one to keep the personality of each character.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I loved the incest express expression hahah so many opportunities for this forum with so many incest games. I can see her seeing something..

Bella: "You are a disgusting! Who in the right mind would want to fuck his own sister? At least that explains why you were not even looking when I was using those leggins that were so tight, unless it is from your same blood you are not interested in pussy, are you, sister fucker?"
With so many scenes together already ; they can totally snipe at each other. I hope we'll see it.

MC : "...not your concern"
Bella : "Aside from feeling concerned that you can get it up for Red but not for anyone outside your family ?"
MC : "Want to talk about your dog penis dildo ? Makes you think of you ex, I guess"
Bella : "I-it's for the project. And I'm not the one spreading the Red Sea with that terminator piston of yours."
MC : "Yeah sure, riding a dog's dick ; always good for extra credits."

How I long for the next update...

I am against it. While I could see the benefit, it would really hurt the specific mood that Ocean is trying to give if each one is free to pick their own nickname as was shown by the sole idea of Bella calling MC daddy. If there are nicknames in place, they should be Ocean's fixed one to keep the personality of each character.
Agreed ; it's neither immersive nor useful for the story, which is the primary focus. Besides, the visuals are beautiful and detailed enough so we can grasp the meaning behind every words. No need for nicknames

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Seriously.. can you imagine Bella calling you daddy? Try asshole, ugly, hobo instead. That might work.

The most positive thing I can see her calling is... well, our name.
If anything she'd be calling the MC 'peasant' or some other word about him being poor/lower class.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Speaking personally I do not like incest, never have, and much prefer adult visual novels and games without it. Having to patch a VN/game to feature the incest trope and not feature it in unpatched versions, by default, seems a perfectly sensible compromise to me. That way all tastes can be catered for and the VN/game enjoyed by everybody, in their own way, and by a much bigger audience than might otherwise be the case.

Last edited:

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
How is the game? There seems to be a lot of tags missing for a 2019 game.

Edit: Nvm i know now, rookie mistake.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I hope that with his new all powerful 3090 he will be able to speed up the development process. Rendering power seemed to be the greatest bottle neck.

Reactions: IamJAG

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hope that with his new all powerful 3090 he will be able to speed up the development process. Rendering power seemed to be the greatest bottle neck.
we all hope so, fingers crossed.:cautious:
yet if you wanna to find a bottle neck in those games it is fairly easy, even with the best gpu-s available, money, helpr, etc - you just need to make longer and more quality animations/cinematic, and there you are..all over again:BootyTime:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
we all hope so, fingers crossed.:cautious:
yet if you wanna to find a bottle neck in those games it is fairly easy, even with the best gpu-s available, money, helpr, etc - you just need to make longer and more quality animations/cinematic, and there you are..all over again:BootyTime:
Well my fear was that with more processing power all extra capacity would go to more cinematics instead of faster releases. Still, the product would be better but I fear for the project if it takes a year per chapter.

Take WIAB, which has as far as I know 33 chapters schedule. With 2 chapters per year it would take longer than 15 years...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Smarmint

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I read some posts and reviews. I notice one thing about people complain or concern about this game is leading to dark content. Question for you, did you ever work with or hang out or see a person in very serious depression? I have. I used to work at mental health facility for 2 year and left the job because I cant stand seeing their pain no matter how hard I tried to help them to get out of depression state, it never got them out. The point is MC is really so depressed over Summer disappearance and the novel made sense of what really going on. I doubt the game will go to dark content novel. I believe the game will lead to bright side. It just my thoguht.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Are there sex scnenes in the first 3 chapters or is there none of that
When you open the game there is a big "there are currently no sex scenes" blue ball police with Nami (she is literally dressed as a police officer and tells you that). So no.

And just so you know this is written in the first post

1613581428028.png

That said, I would still recommend the game as the story and quality are top tier, but forget about it if you are just looking into sex scenes. The game will never focus on that.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes