Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'll propose a threesome with her sexy bodyguard too if I can. That actually sounds more likely than threesome with Kelly.
Now that you mention it, I'd love if Sasha's dad was a mob boss. I would smoke cigars with him and become the heir of a crime empire. :cool:
I mean theres still the possibility of her father being a mob boss we know very well and Nika being the heir already anyway :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
That list is little outdated, no one knows all of the current Love interests, if any got added or removed, and as far as sub and dom, all of those are gone in the rework to make the game have a lighter tone about healing. He said he was bringing back one of the darker routes, but we don't know which one or with who. So basically the sub and dom routes are gone.
Yes, I know the List is outdated but I’m sure it hasn’t changed that much in that current regard… and I wouldn’t say sub and Dom is gone at all, it hasn’t been explored yet specifically (for obvious reasons)…and it can still be about healing! We’ll just have to wait and see what characters have in terms of Romantic routes what fetishes (advanced) are explored !

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Proof?

What has D/s got to do with dark(ness) routes? The two are not mutually exclusive. Do you even know wtf you're talking about at this point?
You can believe what ever you want, I am telling you based on the removal of dark paths and things ocean said in the past those paths will be gone. If you are playing for dom and sub paths you will be very upset in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
You can believe what ever you want, I am telling you based on the removal of dark paths and things ocean said in the past those paths will be gone. If you are playing for dom and sub paths you will be very upset in the end. I don't have to prove anything to you.
I don’t think removing any dark paths negates the dom/sub aspect of the LI in terms of fetishes (which on discord is regarded to as “Advanced/more Extreme Fetishes” which can be avoided)! Like I said, we’ll just have to see but I don’t think they’ll be negated because of the removal of some of the aspect of darkness in the overall theme of the story… I was just saying since the MC is literally a virgin, has ED, he doesn’t really have any sexual preferences! And it’s a high probability that the player will have the option of choosing what the MC (you) preferences are… there doesn’t need to be any hostility’s in the discussion :)

Last edited by a moderator:

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Does anyone know when the next "redo" or "upgrade" will be, I played it until i think it was the 3rd but once I saw the visuals I bailed out real quick..I'm too picky for high quality images and the first scene I saw the yoga paints just looked BAD. I can see in the gallery the dude seems to make it with the cunt which I thought was odd but IG cool she's fine, maybe he tones her down a level idk. It was hard to continue after exceptional visuals to well basic ones. maybe I should just take a break and start back on chapter 3 so I am not used to the good visuals.

Edit: none of the preview images seem to be from after the chapter I left off on either so.

Last edited:

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
All done and finished. I would start from scratch again, so much has changed (visually) even in what you have previously tried.

Also, edit button exists to extrapolate your original post.
Yeah I know thanks(about the posts) so this game is finished or the updates are?

Edit: I did the Chapter 5 Beta version so

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I don’t think removing any dark paths negates the dom/sub aspect of the LI in terms of fetishes (which on discord is regarded to as “Advanced/more Extreme Fetishes” which can be avoided)! Like I said, we’ll just have to see but I don’t think they’ll be negated because of the removal of some of the aspect of darkness in the overall theme of the story… I was just saying since the MC is literally a virgin, has ED, he doesn’t really have any sexual preferences! And it’s a high probability that the player will have the option of choosing what the MC (you) preferences are… there doesn’t need to be any hostility’s in the discussion :)
That depends, i think many femdom fetishes are more understable in a dark path, for example golden shower, pegging or orgasm denial, for me, i repeat, for me, those are more near to a dark path even if they are femdom fetishes.

For male dom is the same, orgasm denial again and others like burning her skin with candles i find them more near to a dark path.

I´m a fan of those things in this type of games, when a game have "male dom" or "femdom" tags and there isn´t any of those i usually am dissapointed, the regular stuff like choke the girl in male dom or get handcuffed in femdom path is hot but not spicy, imo again :LOL:

And yeah, no hostility in the discussion! There is no need for that here.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
hat depends, i think many femdom fetishes are more understable in a dark path, for example golden shower, pegging or orgasm denial, for me, i repeat, for me, those are more near to a dark path even if they are femdom fetishes.

For male dom is the same, orgasm denial again and others like burning her skin with candles i find them more near to a dark path.
You're probably already aware of most of my thoughts on this subject from another thread:

For others though who are not following 'that thread' I'll preface this with, at its core, none of the above really has anything to do with D/s at it's most base, inimate core or anything really to do with D/s.

D/s does not have to be (and in most cases usually isn't) dark in the slightest, can be quite beautiful and incredibly intimate. Anything else is specific kinks and likes that are an extra to the D/s relationship.

So for anyone following along, just because the dark paths have been removed does not neccessarily indicate that any D/s relationships are also being removed because the two really have very little in connection with each other. Anyone who thinks and/or believes they are connected knows very, very little about D/s relationships.

Until Ocean confirms they have been dropped, anything said is opinion and presumption only and their posts should clarify that, and not state things as facts.

Edited: Grammar.

Last edited:

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
The game is far from finished, it’s planned to have around 60 chapters… what’s finished is the reworks… which is season 1 only
i don't know how old everyone is but i know i'll be 50 before i see the end of season 2 if at all. i don't even know if i'll still be around then, so it doesn't matter when he finshes season 2 or whatever, i'm just glad i got to see the end of season 1. so i'll be playing other AVNs in the mean time while waiting. (y)

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
You're probably already aware of most of my thoughts on this subject from another thread:

For others though who are not following 'that thread' I'll preface this with, at its core, none of the above really has anything to do with D/s at it's most base, inimate core or anything really to do with D/s.

D/s does not have to be (and in most cases usually isn't) dark in the slightest, can be quite beautiful and incredibly intimate. Anything else is specific kinks and likes that an are extra to the D/s relationship.

So for anyone following along, just because the dark paths have been removed does not neccessarily indicate that any D/s relationships are also being removed becasue the two really have very little in connection with each other. Anyone who thinks and/or believes they are connected knows very, very little about D/s relationships.

Until Ocean confirms they have been dropped, anything said is opinion and presumption only and their posts should clarify that, and not state things as facts.

Edited: Grammer.
Thanks for clarifying it for me! Couldn’t say it any better… KG Brethren :coffee: :giggle::sneaky:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

D/s does not have to be (and in most cases usually isn't) dark in the slightest, can be quite beautiful and incredibly intimate. Anything else is specific kinks and likes that are an extra to the D/s relationship.

So for anyone following along, just because the dark paths have been removed does not neccessarily indicate that any D/s relationships are also being removed because the two really have very little in connection with each other. Anyone who thinks and/or believes they are connected knows very, very little about D/s relationships.

Edited: Grammar.
Yep, i was just answering directly to Silver_Crow117 first setence (but i didn´t mark it): I don’t think removing any dark paths negates the dom/sub aspect of the LI in terms of fetishes.

Regarding to that i think exists a connection between dark paths and some fetishes inside some "fetisesh groups", like the ones i said. It was my thought about the setence nothing more important.

About D/s relationship i agree, there are relationships where this is really deep emotional and passional, really beutiful, but there are those cases when the two sides meets and just want to pass a good and strong moment of pleasure, and this last one usually are more common, there are this places where people with this fetishes go only to recive or give pleasure, nothing too deep in terms of feelings. In my country exists a show where this happen, i think now is forbidden by the goverment btw.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
Hey y'all. Its been a while and I've come back to VNs again. I played summers gone more than a year ago and absolutely loved it. It seems that there have been a lot of changes. I wanna restart it. I've also noticed a few mods. One that caught my eye was the uncut mod. I wanna know the best way to play/watch summers gone. Which mod should i be using to get the best uncut, raw, og experience ? Thanks
well my uncut mod certainly qualifies...if you want a walkthrough then scrappy's mod is another option.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Very upset I won't see Nia and Nami make out. Nia giving Nami her first pube clipping. Nami asking Nia to teach Nika to eat pussy. So many things I will miss. Victoria getting fucked so hard her legs start working. Mila oh Mila seeing her fully nude front and back no blockage.:cry:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes