Kakasan

May 23, 2023
The game is far from finished, it’s planned to have around 60 chapters… what’s finished is the reworks… which is season 1 only
It depends, if OCEAN did the same number of renders as Being A DIK, it would be possible to release 2,3,4 updates per year.
Example: season 2 chapter 1 - 2500 Renders
2- 1200
3- 1200
4 - 1200
But clearly OCEAN does not earn the same value as
Dr Pink

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
My apologies if this has been asked before, but what is the difference between the infamous patch and the uncut mod? Are they both restoring deleted scenes or does one do something different?

Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

CommanderWitcher

Jun 6, 2022
Been a long time since I played. Chapter 4 was my last. Now playing steam release, and I noticed the gun scene after the Victoria accident is not in the game. Why was it removed? Because later in the hospital maja mentions it. (Someone tried to kill her)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Been a long time since I played. Chapter 4 was my last. Now playing steam release, and I noticed the gun scene after the Victoria accident is not in the game. Why was it removed? Because later in the hospital maja mentions it. (Someone tried to kill her)
Way too long bro :)
Well, here's what Ocean wrote when he deleted it (~Aug, 2023):
The scene with the MC shooting Marla and talking about letting Victoria die. I toned down the edgy MC by quite a lot because of how my vision of the games had changed. But for some reason, I left that scene in there, even though I toned it down... It's going to be replaced in Chapter 5 by a cinematic with Victoria. The MC is not a nice guy, we all know that, but he's also not a retard. The scene in CH1 is good for the lols, but bullshit if you think about MCs way of cold, calculative thinking.
There may be another explanation for Maya's words in the hospital, but since you haven't played chapter 4.5, I won't spoil it. Just pay attention to what Vic told the MC. Although this may be just a plot inconsistency after the rework.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Hey is this android port incest patched
I don't think so, it's an old version, before it got an update.
edit
if you're okay with major changes, try this "Android port of Summer's Gone S1 Uncut Taboo Edition"
My apologies if this has been asked before, but what is the difference between the infamous patch and the uncut mod? Are they both restoring deleted scenes or does one do something different?
"Infamous Patch" is a patch for several scenes, changes to character relationships and dialogue adjustments for the Steam version.

while "Uncut Mod" is a rebuild of the game by bringing in deleted / old scenes.

Last edited:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
There is something else strange in the dialogue at the lake. When Nika and Nami are discussing Summer and what it would be like if she were here. Nami says that she might have run away and sold herself. To which Nika notes that Summer would have been looking for Nami. Note that Nika, despite how much he cared for Nami, did not put himself in Summer's shoes and did not say that he would look for her.
PS: I just realized that Nami could have adopted Willy’s trait of running away at the slightest discomfort.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
That "someone tried to kill her" is not related to the MC anymore,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And even in the old version it was never about the gun, he pointed that only at Ms. Marla not Vic. It was about the MC saying something along the line if it wouldn't it be better just to end Vics life to spare her the suffering.
And imo the gun scene was stupid to begin with, so at least I am glad it is gone.

Last edited:

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
Does anyone have SG original pre remake downloads? I have seen screen shot but I want to try and play it.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Does anyone have SG original pre remake downloads? I have seen screen shot but I want to try and play it.
Finally finished completing the SG collection for each chapter (Final/Full). :geek:
For those who are interested in collecting (as a memory of SG's journey), this is the location where you can download it (compressed version):

Ch. 1a, page 11, compressed by CLDꝜ.
Ch. 2 Final, page 39, compressed by Hones.
Ch. 3 Full, page 152, compressed by JokerLeader.
Ch. 3.5 Full, page 410, compressed by JokerLeader.
Ch. 4 Full, page 752, compressed by FAP369ZONE.
Ch. 4.5 Full, page 890, compressed by FAP369ZONE.
Ch. 5 Beta, page 1338, compressed by SonsOLiberty.
Ch. 5 S1 Steam, page 1780, compressed by SonsOLiberty. compatible with Music Restoration Mod
Ch. 5 S1 Steam Update 1, page 1853, compressed by SonsOLiberty.
Ch. 5 S1 The Uncut Edition [V1.0] Mods by alain8891
:geek::geek::geek:

edit : "Showing 20 posts per page". There may be differences in the pages listed due to moderator cleanup.
-add ch 5 steam
-add ch 5 steam update
-add the uncut edition
Play ch 2, 3.5 and 4.5
Edit
Ch 1. Done by Regium
Ch 2. Done by Regium and Ocean
Ch 3. Completely done by Ocean. Ch 1 rework begins.
Ch 3.5. Rework continues.
Ch 4. Rework continues. Some music had to be removed due to licensing issues
Ch 4.5. Rework continues. Some music had to be removed due to licensing issues, some scenes had to be adjusted to maintain the music license.
Ch 5 beta. Rework continued, some scenes had to be adjusted to maintain the music license.
Ch 5 steam. Rework complete. Some scenes and dialogue had to be adjusted to accommodate the rework and maintain the Music license.

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Is the content changed in the prev chapters? For example in chapter 3, this scene is missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's in the walkthrough, but I cant get the middle section, just the "join her in bed". I mean I know that the WT is not up to date, but I thought the prev chapters are the same. (It's my 1st playthrough.)
These and many other scenes and dialogues have fallen victim to Steam's doctrine. If you want to play it you need the "Uncut" mod that is floating around in this thread.

Reactions: Ratonton

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I don't think so, it's an old version, before it got an update.
edit
if you're okay with major changes, try this "Android port of Summer's Gone S1 Uncut Taboo Edition"

"Infamous Patch" is a patch for several scenes, changes to character relationships and dialogue adjustments for the Steam version.

while "Uncut Mod" is a rebuild of the game by bringing in deleted / old scenes.
I see, I also saw a Taboo edition for the Uncut Mod so was wondering. Do you recommend using them in tandem?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Can you give me pointers how to stay on only Mila path ? Thx
1. Choose Joke when you first meet her
2. Don't accept Vics date offer
3. When she is crying ask her out on a date(choose maybe)
4. When Bella and Nika are at her house after his fight(choose say nothing)
5. Gym request choose go to gym with Mila
6. When you are at Vics put your arm around Mila and also go on a walk with Mila.
7. Zaras house choose kiss Mila on her forehead and let Mila sleep with you
Those are the basics any other interaction with her just be caring to her.

Reactions: DrakaF and Myscho
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes