mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
My guess is "I have a baby" or "I have a baby sister that I have to take care of" or something like that.
I've always thought that Mila was about to say something like "I have a shitty family", "I have a father who's an alcoholic" or something like that. But my guess isn't any better than yours and I kind of like this twist. While it may seem outlandish at this point, it gives a good reason to a seemingly random hostility of Holgerssons against Mila. (y)
Mila was most likely gonna tell Nika about her violent father, who could be an alcoholic like Penfold says.
screenshot0393.png
She might be afraid of basketball because her father throws stuff at her, presumably bottles after he has drunk.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Is this game completely fucked after all this cuts of season 1? And new chapters will be soft vanilla for no big reason? This game just fall down like that? I see plenty of mods and looks like the game is just shit now.... Just why

Bommols01

Jul 15, 2021
guys, how long do we have to wait for new update. I'm afraid we have to wait till next mid-year, already replay like 3 4 times lol. Love Zara reaction in the basketball scene. The game do exceedingly well in character personalities and interaction.

dameromeroxxx

Apr 28, 2022
Or maybe it’s much simpler, they know that it was Bella.
Yes, this is also a possible option, but if so, what is Holgerson counting on? that he will trick her into confessing or that he will drag her to bed by blackmail?

And as I understand it, the lack of a scene when they pick up the phone that fell from her hand is an oversight. Ocean confirmed it somewhere?

At first I thought that they forgot about it while escaping from the Hell Cat and that it would cause huge problems the next day, but to my surprise Bella acted like nothing happened and then Bella started calling and sending text messages to Nika and I assumed that Ocean was just forgot about it

Reactions: vampires69'in

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yes, this is also a possible option, but if so, what is Holgerson counting on? that he will trick her into confessing or that he will drag her to bed by blackmail?

And as I understand it, the lack of a scene when they pick up the phone that fell from her hand is an oversight. Ocean confirmed it somewhere?

At first I thought that they forgot about it while escaping from the Hell Cat and that it would cause huge problems the next day, but to my surprise Bella acted like nothing happened and then Bella started calling and sending text messages to Nika and I assumed that Ocean was just forgot about it
Bella goes back for the phone, Nika gets lost in the dark and is attacked, focusing on survival - no render showing Bella fumbling in the dark for it, but it wasn't forgotten.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Mila was most likely gonna tell Nika about her violent father, who could be an alcoholic like Penfold says.
View attachment 3762792
She might be afraid of basketball because her father throws stuff at her, presumably bottles after he has drunk.
No need to guess about her father being an alcoholic, Mila tells about it later herself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
guys, how long do we have to wait for new update. I'm afraid we have to wait till next mid-year, already replay like 3 4 times lol. Love Zara reaction in the basketball scene. The game do exceedingly well in character personalities and interaction.
The only information known so far is that the update should be released in the late 2024, as Ocean wrote on Steam.

Reactions: Bommols01

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Nah, the original and genuine English language text in the Beta version of Ch 5 said nothing of the sort.

I have no idea what you are playing, but it's NOT the English-language Ch 5 Beta (there is no such thing as "5A").

Here are the current UNOFFICIAL translations available on F95:

Russian:

"Знаешь... К нашей драгоценной Саше часто подкатывают."
"You know... Our precious Sasha is often approached."

Turkish:

"Biliyor musun... Kıymetli Sasha\'mız çok darbe alıyor."
"You know... Our precious Sasha takes a lot of hits."

German:

"Weißt du... Unsere liebe Sasha wird oft angemacht."
"You know... Our dear Sasha gets hit on a lot."

Can you reproduce the quotes from the script?
I apologize, of course I meant Ch 5, which was released at the end of October and, of course, the English version. Later I looked for this phrase from Jenna in CH 5Beta but didn’t find it, so I assumed that Ocean had removed it.

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
Maybe we can exclude the possibility that Mila has a baby, if we accept her reply to Nami's question in CH4.5:

Nami: How does sex feel with and without a condom?
Mila: No idea. I never had it without one.

And seriously, if you had a baby, would you still stay "at home" with your prostitute, and alcoholist mother and violent father, and let them throw anything at you? I don't think so.

I always thought that Mila would say she has AIDS or other sexual infection she got from birth through her mother

Reactions: vireker

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Ocean completely fucked up the heist with the rework.
Conclusion: the changes suck and the progression of Nika and Bella's relationship doesn't feel as natural as it used to.
I´m with you about all you say except the picture above, i find her expression reaaally cute or adorable, is like a little dog trying to bite you wihout knowing that if you want you could kill him (maybe is an example a little extreme but i think you get what i want to say :ROFLMAO:)

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Is this game completely fucked after all this cuts of season 1? And new chapters will be soft vanilla for no big reason? This game just fall down like that? I see plenty of mods and looks like the game is just shit now.... Just why
To some, yes; to others, no. Depends on taste and how much you enjoyed previous versions I guess.

I absolutely recommend this mod https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-season-1-the-uncut-edition-v1-1-alain8891.209300/. It straight up saved the season for me by making it at least playable. Give it a try!

As for the vanilla thing, there is a reason. It was a choice by the developer to "reach a wider audience". If you don't enjoy teen dating simulators you're probably better off playing anything else. Hell, any of MrDots's games are hardcore when compared to SG :LOL:

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
To some, yes; to others, no. Depends on taste and how much you enjoyed previous versions I guess.

I absolutely recommend this mod https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-season-1-the-uncut-edition-v1-1-alain8891.209300/. It straight up saved the season for me by making it at least playable. Give it a try!

As for the vanilla thing, there is a reason. It was a choice by the developer to "reach a wider audience". If you don't enjoy teen dating simulators you're probably better off playing anything else. Hell, any of MrDots's games are hardcore when compared to SG :LOL:
Thanks for the compliment. You're gonna love what's coming in a few minutes...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RNasc4444
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes