Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Didn't think much about it but Nicks house must be really huge. in one night he bought in his girls 2 teens Then Mila pops up and he lets her stay for the night. Nick also must be a good dude to let a stranger (Mila) stay in his house. Friend of his girls kids or no still a stranger or maybe he saw what I saw big Tiddies and phat ass and he thought Nojiko nice, Mila DDaaayyyyyuuumm.
He has a fucking huge ass bike in the middle of his hall / lobby! The lobby could fit a small house by itself!

He obviously lives in a mansion, not a simple house. He could probably house a few more full families there without feeling overpopulated :LOL:

His daughter wears a fucking tiara on daily basis :sneaky:, as Nami so well points out.

The man is clearly loaded like a movie star. Nojiko found a fucking goldmine! :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
You confused Mario with Stefan, which is why I didn't understand what you meant.
And you confused Mario with the other assholes. Was Nika supposed to punch Mario in the face because the other asshole standing next to him called Mila's mother a whore? (Actually, that would be hillarious to see.) Was he also supposed to break into Mario's house, damage his private property, violate his privacy, and steal money from him? Wait, that's exactly what happened here.
Yes, I got the names mixed up, I apologize. It will be necessary to refresh and replay.

We have a company in front of us. The company you don't like, obviously you don't like them either. One of them comes point blank and says that your (this is an example, I don’t mean anything like that) mother... you understand. The citizens standing behind him grin, laugh and hint in every possible way that they agree. Why should I separate these people's faces in front of my fist? Okay, I would understand if someone in the company (Mario) looked different, stood with a serious face, for example, or looked at the birds. But that's not true.
So yes, it’s not very good to generalize. But it is quite possible to understand what follows and the actions do not contradict the reason.

The fact that he decided to keep money out of the house and Bella did not stop him (and not only) - I condemn, but this is also understandable from the point of view of the character formed by the surrounding world. A person who has never seen such money will most likely try to steal it.
But, personally, I(!), I don’t think that just such an act, with the described context (character and situation, the dude lives on Nojiko’s neck), should be perceived as a point of no return and the character should be considered a complete asshole.

What makes you think that the system should allow you to punch a person who insults you and that system shouldn't retaliate in their favor? In any country with a fair legal system, you will be punished for it and the system will be right.
So no, legally speaking you can't punch a person for insulting you.
Practically speaking... you can. But you need to make a cost/benefit analysis as to what you believe to be in your best interest. So if you want to play a rebel rising up against the system, feel free to do so. In Nika's case, everything was telling him that his rebel act wasn't in his best interest, but he went for it by not just punching, and he screwed up drastically.
Are we talking about justice or laws? These are slightly different things. And I don't think it's appropriate to shoot someone in the face with a shotgun because of an insult., but contrary to popular belief among people who live in bubbles, if you just turn away and walk on with your head held high, even though you'll likely see these people often, it won't do you are strong and will not be stopped by a snickering pig. On the contrary, you will already encounter someone who considers himself above the laws you love.
I know how this works from my personal experience from elementary school. When I was still small and a little stupid, and didn’t know much about the psychology of scumbags.

First you said Vanessa is an arrogant manipulator, above everyone else. For you, it was more important to worrry about Brenda than Vanessa. It is so obvious that you were trying to give Nika and Bella a moral justification. They are not wrong in what they're doing because Vanessa is a manipulator. Her being a manipulator is the only excuse you use every time. If she wasn't, as you say now, they would have found out about it after they received new information.
The argument you see against manipulating her is the principle of self-preservation. In the end, what triggered this principle of self-preservation? Her manipulative, predatory mind. But how you justify their actions against Vanessa in the first place? That she is a manipulator.
Overall, it's only you who is looking for an excuse for them, they didn't bother about it at all.
Why do I need another argument for myself?
This is something like a game of deep psychology, if I understand correctly. Then everything is much simpler - I don’t like arrogant people who pose an existential threat.

Let's assume the situation. You want to take some action, for example, climb the career ladder. Someone else is standing in your way, well, competition for a place. You know that your opponent is cheating and decide to set him up or simply tell management about exactly how he does it so that the place becomes yours.
But you have never seen this person before and here is your first meeting. On what basis might your opinion change (or, conversely, remain the same)?

I suspect you'll apply the same rules I apply to Vanessa. And you will absolutely not care about the shape of her ass or the presence/absence of heterochromia.

So my opinion is based on a couple of scenes at the end of the season and I didn't like it at all. In a short dialogue while changing clothes, she literally tries to get into the protagonist’s head, which would also cause antipathy in me.

Why did I talk about Brenda? Because at the moment, while we have one season, for us and Nika this is a completely unfamiliar and incomprehensible character, who is also... (drums) used. Then we are shown Bella’s reaction (yes, she clearly knows more about Brenda, but they are clearly not friends and for her this is also some person from the street).
And it is on the basis of this reaction that I conclude that in front of me is far from a bad person who can do crap, but also has the brain to regret it. Isn't that what separates people from assholes?
I don’t see any point in talking about Nika in the same situation, because the player chooses his reaction and projects himself accordingly (or farms achievements in the steam version).
The point is that I don't need to justify anyone. I can either understand and accept the action/character or I can’t. There is no additional subtext here, I don’t like those people who deliberately do crap knowing what it will lead to. And I’m sure that everything Vanessa does has been thought through more than once.

What information was Nika supposed to receive about Vanessa other than what he was getting from Bella? She was working on her under the agreement, their roles were already assigned. Nika and Vanessa's meeting was never supposed to happen, it was a simple coincidence.
This is exactly the point. In people's reactions to random "revelations". I could understand if Nika was made to be completely repulsed and he would not react in any way, in the spirit of “following the plan,” but this is not so.

Well, I see an argument against manipulating her. Vanessa has done nothing to either Bella or Nika (and still hasn't). But they chose to ruin her life as well as the Holgersons if the plan succeeded without her having done anything to either of them. Up until Nika met her, from his perspective Vanessa was presented as an innocent. But the reason he refused to use her was exactly the opposite. They needed a stupid and naive girl who was easy to control. Simply put, they needed a new Brenda.
Stop, stop. Firstly, I don’t really understand what exactly will ruin Vanessa’s life, sex with an older man? It would even be interesting to watch. I still don’t see any arguments in favor of leaving everything as it is, folding my paws and ending up living with an asshole who strokes his daughter’s hand while hitting on her mother. As for Vanessa, neither you nor I have a good picture of what kind of person this is and what his motives are. It's simply not in the text of the season, so naturally my assessment is based on its manipulation.

Separately, I will note that you instantly gave the label to Brenda, probably because her husband cheated on her and she acutely perceives reminders of this.
Is this assessment, like, better than Bella's assessment of Holgerson? Ok then.

They aborted using Vanessa for their plan because they couldn't succeed, not because they showed remorse. The plan hasn't necessarily been aborted by the way, just that Nika knows that Bella shouldn't try it with Vanessa. That says a lot about what kind of people Bella and Nika really are.
In the context of the dialogues written by the author, Nika’s reluctance to continue what she had planned with Vanessa was dictated, in my opinion, by something else. Getting used to Bella's company.
But you can interpret this differently. Only in my opinion this is obvious.

And yes, let's pretend it wasn't Bella who came to Vanessa to manipulate her in the first place and that Vanessa most likely used her skill as a defense mechanism. By the way, both Nika and Vanessa are manipulators. So far, Nika has a lot more examples of using his skill, he also used it against Bella.
Everything here is so simple that it’s strange to discuss it in a serious conversation. He simply has more screen time in the season (probably this has something to do with the fact that Nika is the protagonist).

Give me a definition of an antihero that says their actions should be reasonable, not emotional. It only fits your personal ideas about anti-heroes and you made it up.
Bella has her little confirmation of her theory, and I have a whole ton of confirmations that she is full of crap and her words should be taken with huge skepticism every time she opens her mouth.

You have a very flexible view of what is justified and what is not. Breaking into private property for an insult is justified, but pretending to be a different person in front of someone who is trying to manipulate you in the first place - nope. Destroying a man's family for persecuting an innocent girl is over the top, but giving him another woman just because she doesn't meet your personal standards of a normal person, even though she pretends to be normal is the perfect deal. The list could go on and on.

But this is interesting, by the way.
I can give you an example of an anti-hero driven by logic and skill, whose actions are reasonable and deliberate, whose goal is likely to be largely justified. The so-called "ambiguous" anti-heroes.
Good Philadelphian Clyde Shelton.
Remember who it is? I strongly doubt that you will be able to justify his actions from the point of view of law and logic (although it depends on whose), but hardly from the point of view of morality.

This is also where the legs of flexible morality grow. It is unlikely that you can call a rich sheikh who approaches students much younger than himself, while simultaneously returning to the bedroom with their mothers, a highly moral person.
Let me emphasize that all this is not confirmed by the script of the first season. This is all speculation on both your part and mine.

And you still depersonalize and consider stupid the same abstract girl who is “put in bed". You describe Vanessa as extremely intelligent, but that label can still stick to her.
It's like this abstract has no brains.

And yes, everyone has their own standards of normality. The only problem is that I don’t use “standards” and at first Bella infuriated me just as much as, most likely, many of the players. The only difference is that I have more flexible ideas about people and their psyche, and I don’t deny them chances because of one fuckup.
But, again, I understand perfectly well that the author can make a Deep Dark fantasy about assholes and I won’t like the updated heroes.

Is there sex in the game? or just teasing and nude?

Last edited:
Reactions: BobTheDuck

dameromeroxxx

Apr 28, 2022
Can anyone give me any other reason why the woman talking to Amber during first visit to Bella's house looks so closely at Nika's eyes and then gives a bitchy smile other than because she recognizes in them Dylan and Leia Zane's eyes?

not to mention Katie Zane's unexpected visit in the bookclub and her smiles during Nika confrontation with Charlie or when he introduces himself to her

or is this not even a topic for discussion because Ocean himself, stating that this entire adventure takes place in the Zane universe, somehow confirms that Nika is a Zane?

and can I delicately assume that instead of stories like 'a boy from a poor family', we will have scenarios like the clan wars from Romeo and Juliet between Nika Sasha and the girl from the Revera house, who is a athlete from the first team.

There must have been a lot of riot over which letter should be at the front when they were writing the name of college:D
but that of course in season 5

Last edited:
Reactions: LHDLLB

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Can anyone give me any other reason why the woman talking to Amber during first visit to Bella's house looks so closely at Nika's eyes and then gives a bitchy smile other than because she recognizes in them Dylan and Leia Zane's eyes?

not to mention Katie Zane's unexpected visit in the bookclub and her smiles during Nika confrontation with Charlie or when he introduces himself to her

or is this not even a topic for discussion because Ocean himself, stating that this entire adventure takes place in the Zane universe, somehow confirms that Nika is a Zane?

and can I delicately assume that instead of stories like 'a boy from a poor family', we will have scenarios like the clan wars from Romeo and Juliet between Nika Sasha and the girl from the Revera house, who is a athlete from the first team.

There must have been a lot of riot over which letter should be at the front when they were writing the name of college:D
but that of course in season 5
I think there's a false narrative that the three families are in an uneasy alliance. Look at Ayua Zane and Sasha Petrova's friendship. There is no rivalry based on family, only based on MMA, general competitiveness. Once we meet the first team girl, I'm sure the same will be true.

In the original old/outdated WiaB Elena was a hot shot lawyer working against Willi for the evil people. She was also meant to be a LI. Donna Revera had the potential to get pregnant from Willi when she tried to trap him with a rape charge for the mysterious evil people. Both end up on his side, Donna needing to hide her pregnancy from the evil people and switching sides, but we never got far enough to see what happened for Elena to joing ZPR, when Willi already had a lawyer like Dana on his side.

I think even if WiaB's story deviates, it's unwise to assume there is antagonism of that sort. The more likely scenario is that Willi goes undercover as a coach for Abigail in the college, unmasks the evil people there, disrupting the leadership. That was another plot point that never got developed in WiaB. Seeing the coaches in SG have a plot going on with a Zane, it could be that the Zanes, after acquiring the college, are rooting out the old guard who were part of the original plots against them, cleaning house. SO they pick new employees that have to work from the ground up. The plot regarding the SG coaches so far is the most puzzling thing in SG. Why on earth would the Zanes care about who is coaching the first team or not? Just fire people or hire new ones etc. Maybe it's internal and Katie is trying to gain influence beyond the design team. It's really odd to be honest. I'd suspect more of the internal Zane rivalry than interclan rivalry though.

Currently, there is no clear decision on who NIka's parents are. He was three when they died (if they in fact did) and three year olds still manage to keep some impressions of people. There's nothing wrong with speculating, it's simply that we can't be sure. Even if Willi and Miru are 99.9999% sure to be Ayua's parents, there are people in this thread who say AYua doesn't look like Miru enough so, she must be someone else's. Regards any children from unknown parentage, it's entirely possible all Willi's sprogglings got put up for adoption, and Noji knows about it, hence her things regards Nika and Nami. But it's speculation. In the current paradigm, we'll only get hints, never a full revelation.

I think story wise it's less important to know 100% and more valuable for the players to keep guessing. Ocean will draw out revelations as long as possible because a mystery loses its interest once revealled. He'll leave a trail of breadcrumbs for us to all argue over, which I acyually applaud. I like things that force me to be observant.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yes, I got the names mixed up, I apologize. It will be necessary to refresh and replay.

We have a company in front of us. The company you don't like, obviously you don't like them either. One of them comes point blank and says that your (this is an example, I don’t mean anything like that) mother... you understand. The citizens standing behind him grin, laugh and hint in every possible way that they agree. Why should I separate these people's faces in front of my fist? Okay, I would understand if someone in the company (Mario) looked different, stood with a serious face, for example, or looked at the birds. But that's not true.
So yes, it’s not very good to generalize. But it is quite possible to understand what follows and the actions do not contradict the reason.

The fact that he decided to keep money out of the house and Bella did not stop him (and not only) - I condemn, but this is also understandable from the point of view of the character formed by the surrounding world. A person who has never seen such money will most likely try to steal it.
But, personally, I(!), I don’t think that just such an act, with the described context (character and situation, the dude lives on Nojiko’s neck), should be perceived as a point of no return and the character should be considered a complete asshole.

Are we talking about justice or laws? These are slightly different things. And I don't think it's appropriate to shoot someone in the face with a shotgun because of an insult., but contrary to popular belief among people who live in bubbles, if you just turn away and walk on with your head held high, even though you'll likely see these people often, it won't do you are strong and will not be stopped by a snickering pig. On the contrary, you will already encounter someone who considers himself above the laws you love.
I know how this works from my personal experience from elementary school. When I was still small and a little stupid, and didn’t know much about the psychology of scumbags.

Why do I need another argument for myself?
This is something like a game of deep psychology, if I understand correctly. Then everything is much simpler - I don’t like arrogant people who pose an existential threat.

Let's assume the situation. You want to take some action, for example, climb the career ladder. Someone else is standing in your way, well, competition for a place. You know that your opponent is cheating and decide to set him up or simply tell management about exactly how he does it so that the place becomes yours.
But you have never seen this person before and here is your first meeting. On what basis might your opinion change (or, conversely, remain the same)?

I suspect you'll apply the same rules I apply to Vanessa. And you will absolutely not care about the shape of her ass or the presence/absence of heterochromia.

So my opinion is based on a couple of scenes at the end of the season and I didn't like it at all. In a short dialogue while changing clothes, she literally tries to get into the protagonist’s head, which would also cause antipathy in me.

Why did I talk about Brenda? Because at the moment, while we have one season, for us and Nika this is a completely unfamiliar and incomprehensible character, who is also... (drums) used. Then we are shown Bella’s reaction (yes, she clearly knows more about Brenda, but they are clearly not friends and for her this is also some person from the street).
And it is on the basis of this reaction that I conclude that in front of me is far from a bad person who can do crap, but also has the brain to regret it. Isn't that what separates people from assholes?
I don’t see any point in talking about Nika in the same situation, because the player chooses his reaction and projects himself accordingly (or farms achievements in the steam version).
The point is that I don't need to justify anyone. I can either understand and accept the action/character or I can’t. There is no additional subtext here, I don’t like those people who deliberately do crap knowing what it will lead to. And I’m sure that everything Vanessa does has been thought through more than once.

This is exactly the point. In people's reactions to random "revelations". I could understand if Nika was made to be completely repulsed and he would not react in any way, in the spirit of “following the plan,” but this is not so.

Stop, stop. Firstly, I don’t really understand what exactly will ruin Vanessa’s life, sex with an older man? It would even be interesting to watch. I still don’t see any arguments in favor of leaving everything as it is, folding my paws and ending up living with an asshole who strokes his daughter’s hand while hitting on her mother. As for Vanessa, neither you nor I have a good picture of what kind of person this is and what his motives are. It's simply not in the text of the season, so naturally my assessment is based on its manipulation.

Separately, I will note that you instantly gave the label to Brenda, probably because her husband cheated on her and she acutely perceives reminders of this.
Is this assessment, like, better than Bella's assessment of Holgerson? Ok then.

In the context of the dialogues written by the author, Nika’s reluctance to continue what she had planned with Vanessa was dictated, in my opinion, by something else. Getting used to Bella's company.
But you can interpret this differently. Only in my opinion this is obvious.

Everything here is so simple that it’s strange to discuss it in a serious conversation. He simply has more screen time in the season (probably this has something to do with the fact that Nika is the protagonist).

But this is interesting, by the way.
I can give you an example of an anti-hero driven by logic and skill, whose actions are reasonable and deliberate, whose goal is likely to be largely justified. The so-called "ambiguous" anti-heroes.
Good Philadelphian Clyde Shelton.
Remember who it is? I strongly doubt that you will be able to justify his actions from the point of view of law and logic (although it depends on whose), but hardly from the point of view of morality.

This is also where the legs of flexible morality grow. It is unlikely that you can call a rich sheikh who approaches students much younger than himself, while simultaneously returning to the bedroom with their mothers, a highly moral person.
Let me emphasize that all this is not confirmed by the script of the first season. This is all speculation on both your part and mine.

And you still depersonalize and consider stupid the same abstract girl who is “put in bed". You describe Vanessa as extremely intelligent, but that label can still stick to her.
It's like this abstract has no brains.

And yes, everyone has their own standards of normality. The only problem is that I don’t use “standards” and at first Bella infuriated me just as much as, most likely, many of the players. The only difference is that I have more flexible ideas about people and their psyche, and I don’t deny them chances because of one fuckup.
But, again, I understand perfectly well that the author can make a Deep Dark fantasy about assholes and I won’t like the updated heroes.

Firstly, your spoiler at the bottom. It's nice to see new posters in the thread who read the first page! Don't let anyone persuade you otherwise. Plenty of fappers wait in this thread like vultures looking for a boner to suck dry.

I'm going to reply in general terms to your main post content and the general thoughts in that discussion, because a point for point reply is going to get too convoluted. I'm also going to spoiler it, because I wrote way too much. I'm just throwing in extra to themelting pot for this thought in any regards, it's more an extension of the ideas we're throwing about.

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
I think there's a false narrative that the three families are in an uneasy alliance. Look at Ayua Zane and Sasha Petrova's friendship. There is no rivalry based on family, only based on MMA, general competitiveness. Once we meet the first team girl, I'm sure the same will be true.

In the original old/outdated WiaB Elena was a hot shot lawyer working against Willi for the evil people. She was also meant to be a LI. Donna Revera had the potential to get pregnant from Willi when she tried to trap him with a rape charge for the mysterious evil people. Both end up on his side, Donna needing to hide her pregnancy from the evil people and switching sides, but we never got far enough to see what happened for Elena to joing ZPR, when Willi already had a lawyer like Dana on his side.

I think even if WiaB's story deviates, it's unwise to assume there is antagonism of that sort. The more likely scenario is that Willi goes undercover as a coach for Abigail in the college, unmasks the evil people there, disrupting the leadership. That was another plot point that never got developed in WiaB. Seeing the coaches in SG have a plot going on with a Zane, it could be that the Zanes, after acquiring the college, are rooting out the old guard who were part of the original plots against them, cleaning house. SO they pick new employees that have to work from the ground up. The plot regarding the SG coaches so far is the most puzzling thing in SG. Why on earth would the Zanes care about who is coaching the first team or not? Just fire people or hire new ones etc. Maybe it's internal and Katie is trying to gain influence beyond the design team. It's really odd to be honest. I'd suspect more of the internal Zane rivalry than interclan rivalry though.

Currently, there is no clear decision on who NIka's parents are. He was three when they died (if they in fact did) and three year olds still manage to keep some impressions of people. There's nothing wrong with speculating, it's simply that we can't be sure. Even if Willi and Miru are 99.9999% sure to be Ayua's parents, there are people in this thread who say AYua doesn't look like Miru enough so, she must be someone else's. Regards any children from unknown parentage, it's entirely possible all Willi's sprogglings got put up for adoption, and Noji knows about it, hence her things regards Nika and Nami. But it's speculation. In the current paradigm, we'll only get hints, never a full revelation.

I think story wise it's less important to know 100% and more valuable for the players to keep guessing. Ocean will draw out revelations as long as possible because a mystery loses its interest once revealled. He'll leave a trail of breadcrumbs for us to all argue over, which I acyually applaud. I like things that force me to be observant.
There is no friendship between Sasha and Ayua. They are antagonists. We are shown Ayua's rudeness towards Sasha, but our consciousness is so distorted that we perceive it as “friendship”. Ayua is not the daughter of Willy and Mira and has a very distant relationship with them because she is Zane only by adoption. Nika is very special. Its peculiarity is genetic. And his father can only be Willie or his father. And this is not Dylan, since Dil does not have this feature. Yes, Dylan is not the father of twins. Helen gave birth to them from someone else.

Reactions: John972

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
There is no friendship between Sasha and Ayua. They are antagonists. We are shown Ayua's rudeness towards Sasha, but our consciousness is so distorted that we perceive it as “friendship”. Ayua is not the daughter of Willy and Mira and has a very distant relationship with them because she is Zane only by adoption. Nika is very special. Its peculiarity is genetic. And his father can only be Willie or his father. And this is not Dylan, since Dil does not have this feature. Yes, Dylan is not the father of twins. Helen gave birth to them from someone else.
Hmmm. Disagree about Sasha and Ayua's relationship. The dyed hair thing shows that they have a level of flippant interaction, much like Sasha's red haired friend. There we have an example of their casual interactions, and it is no different to how she reacts to Robin, or how strict Sasha is with everyone. In fact, she's only really smiled at Nami (as a fake kind of smile, embarrassed to talk about her scar) and at Nika. Everyone else gets her serious face.

I know you have a very interesting take on the back story and you already know I have a different view of it, so I won't dismiss or argue the other points, because neither of us have proof of anything further regarding parentage, as there are as many red herrings as breadcrumbs to follow. The idea that Dylan isn't Willi and Leia's father has crossed my mind at times, but he seems very emotional to have Willi back, which is not as common for a stepfather.

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Hmmm. Disagree about Sasha and Ayua's relationship. The dyed hair thing shows that they have a level of flippant interaction, much like Sasha's red haired friend. There we have an example of their casual interactions, and it is no different to how she reacts to Robin, or how strict Sasha is with everyone. In fact, she's only really smiled at Nami (as a fake kind of smile, embarrassed to talk about her scar) and at Nika. Everyone else gets her serious face.

I know you have a very interesting take on the back story and you already know I have a different view of it, so I won't dismiss or argue the other points, because neither of us have proof of anything further regarding parentage, as there are as many red herrings as breadcrumbs to follow. The idea that Dylan isn't Willi and Leia's father has crossed my mind at times, but he seems very emotional to have Willi back, which is not as common for a stepfather.
Do you know what treason is? How many men raise children that are not their own considering them their own? Dylan, of course, doesn’t know that these are not his children. Willie is literally a copy of his real father. So much so that Helen, who had not seen him as an adult, believed that her lover had appeared under the guise of her son. She does not believe that her missing son has returned.
Ayua pushes Sasha with force when she is stretching. no, this is not friendship, this is deliberate infliction of pain demonstrating superiority.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Do you know what treason is? How many men raise children that are not their own considering them their own? Dylan, of course, doesn’t know that these are not his children. Willie is literally a copy of his real father. So much so that Helen, who had not seen him as an adult, believed that her lover had appeared under the guise of her son. She does not believe that her missing son has returned.
Ayua pushes Sasha with force when she is stretching. no, this is not friendship, this is deliberate infliction of pain demonstrating superiority.
Again I disagree. Ayua punching Sasha in the shoulder causing her to hurt Nika is not a thing of superiority, especially as she called Sasha a hardass before because Sasha is forcing her to dye her hair partially white. Context of Sasha and Ayua's relationship is they train MMA together, of course they have a physical relationship, part of their friendship is based on training. The scene is the first time we know that Sasha and Ayua spar together I think. Anyway friends punch me on the shoulder to say hello without being superior. It's no big deal, jsut one way for people to sho human contact. Also, in context of Zara and Trey the render later "Are you crying?" it is almost meant to be a segue into Trey's comedic role.

About Willi, you could be right. I had not considered that idea that Dylan has been unknowingly cucked. That would make Helen's attraction to Willi make more sense, as she's not seen him grow into his looks.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
The plot regarding the SG coaches so far is the most puzzling thing in SG. Why on earth would the Zanes care about who is coaching the first team or not? Just fire people or hire new ones etc. Maybe it's internal and Katie is trying to gain influence beyond the design team. It's really odd to be honest.
With Katie Zane, which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Coach Hill let slip that they have been aware of Nika's basketball prowess for some years, and we know Hill and Stahl's motivation to usurp the first coaching team.

So, is Katie Zane interested in Nika because his prowess furthers the coaching plot or is she going along with the coaching plot because she is interested in Nika for other (undisclosed) reasons and wants to see him succeed?

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Again I disagree. Ayua punching Sasha in the shoulder causing her to hurt Nika is not a thing of superiority, especially as she called Sasha a hardass before because Sasha is forcing her to dye her hair partially white. Context of Sasha and Ayua's relationship is they train MMA together, of course they have a physical relationship, part of their friendship is based on training. The scene is the first time we know that Sasha and Ayua spar together I think. Anyway friends punch me on the shoulder to say hello without being superior. It's no big deal, jsut one way for people to sho human contact. Also, in context of Zara and Trey the render later "Are you crying?" it is almost meant to be a segue into Trey's comedic role.

About Willi, you could be right. I had not considered that idea that Dylan has been unknowingly cucked. That would make Helen's attraction to Willi make more sense, as she's not seen him grow into his looks.
I noticed a very interesting thing about the Ocean. In version A, phrases appear that disappear in version B. They are very similar to hints. So, in Part 3A of "Vibes", Monica, talking to Abigail, calls Willie and Leah her best friend's offspring. In Part 3B this phrase was changed and the word “generation” was removed.
Also in part 5A of SG in the book club, Jenna says to Nika: “Our Sasha is being beaten at home... Oops, Princess ZPR is being beaten? Maybe we should think about whether she is such a princess? In version B this phrase disappears. You might want to think about what "sparring" is. Sashi and Ayuya?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I noticed a very interesting thing about the Ocean. In version A, phrases appear that disappear in version B. They are very similar to hints. So, in Part 3A of "Vibes", Monica, talking to Abigail, calls Willie and Leah her best friend's offspring. In Part 3B this phrase was changed and the word “generation” was removed.
Also in part 5A of SG in the book club, Jenna says to Nika: “Our Sasha is being beaten at home... Oops, Princess ZPR is being beaten? Maybe we should think about whether she is such a princess? In version B this phrase disappears. You might want to think about what "sparring" is. Sashi and Ayuya?
Hmmm, I don't recall reading anything like that in the ch 5 beta, it's possible that I missed it, but I did go over it a few times. Are you using a translation or a mod? Also, something that has been removed is not part of the current story. It could have been changed because it implied something that Ocean didn't intend and his testing team questioned him about it and he corrected it.

With Katie Zane, which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Coach Hill let slip that they have been aware of Nika's basketball prowess for some years, and we know Hill and Stahl's motivation to usurp the first coaching team.

So, is Katie Zane interested in Nika because his prowess furthers the coaching plot or is she going along with the coaching plot because she is interested in Nika for other (undisclosed) reasons and wants to see him succeed?
Why not both? Katie of course wants everything. :sneaky:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Hmmm, I don't recall reading anything like that in the ch 5 beta, it's possible that I missed it, but I did go over it a few times. Are you using a translation or a mod? Also, something that has been removed is not part of the current story. It could have been changed because it implied something that Ocean didn't intend and his testing team questioned him about it and he corrected it.

Why not both? Katie of course wants everything. :sneaky:
This must be from the stolen script :Kappa:, because I don't remember such a line in any version released by Ocean. There wasn't even the word "princess" in the entire fifth chapter.
Or maybe your guess is correct and it was a translated or modded version.

These lines are the same in CH5-Beta and Season1 versions.
jen "You know... Our precious Sasha gets hit on a lot."
jen "She's killed one marriage, and we had to kick two guys out not that long ago."

Probably, after translation into another language and back into English, the phrase "Sasha gets hit on a lot" turned into "Sasha is being beaten at home" :WeSmart:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
... Are you using a translation or a mod? ...
This must be from the stolen script :Kappa:, because I don't remember such a line in any version released by Ocean. There wasn't even the word "princess" in the entire fifth chapter.
Or maybe your guess is correct and it was a translated or modded version.
Your guesses are likely correct and may be the main reason why it has been from the beginning as if White cat has been playing a completely different game than any of us. Deepl translation or some crap like that, sometimes completely reversing the meaning of some things said, usually changing the whole context, without even mentioning some less evident vibes between characters in their conversations.

I can totally understand how this might turn friends into enemies and give off "hints" and "hidden clues" to things that never existed in the original text. :LOL:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 504 Votes