Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
A couple of things - they are not far into adult life, so it is natural that their parents/guardians are curious and invested in their first steps. It's interesting that Nick threatens to send Vanessa to her room at one point - really? She can drive. Being sent to her room's not the sort of punishment I'd imagine. Vanessa might not be Nick's equal (as in she is still dependent on him) but socially she is at an age to make her own mistakes and back up her words. But yeah, parent's are cautious of the kids first adult experiences in this case I guess. Amber's giving Bella slack because of what happened with Bella's sister etc.

It's an easy source of tension. In Sonya's case it will be a major plot point, I don't doubt. In Robin and Sasha's case msot likely as well. Mila, Nia and Vic? Not as much. Only if you are helping Nia and Mila reconcile with their families will it be an issue.

But I guess in a way you're likely right, as Ocean has mentioned twice how Summer's parent's disapproved of Nika, once in the flashback with Elsa, and once talking with Vic/Mila on the walk. SO parent's trash talking him will be a trigger point for his traumas.
I agree with you. Vanessa is different though remember what she thinks about men. Her father is the one person she can't use sexuality on. She is also a daddy's girl.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Ocean completely fucked up the heist with the rework.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The heist isn't the only reworked scene where Bella took a hit.
Conclusion: the changes suck and the progression of Nika and Bella's relationship doesn't feel as natural as it used to.

Last edited:

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
Conclusion: the changes suck and the progression of Nika and Bella's relationship doesn't feel as natural as it used to.
Have you seen Miru? She was barely human, then she became drop dead gorgeous. I'll take reworked game over the old version.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Guys, of-topic and I'm sorry for it but can admins or anyone else in the stuff do something about bots spaming viruses (example is post above mine). Recently is all over the forum and is starting to get anoying as fuck. I know it might not be easy to get rid of it but at least put sign at the main page or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022

Hmm, we got pen fight and lost what looked like a low poly whore in a red dress (in college).
Perhaps I’ll pay him extra for this rework. And I’ll go and fuck someone in a duel on the pen's (30 old).

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Some of us have been saying this for years. Both Bella and Nami's routes were butchered way before 5.0 Beta or the S1 final.

I would invite anyone who disagrees to play the pre-reworked version 3.0 of the Bella and MC fight in her room when MC finds out about her sister. It was so much heavier. Much more emotional and poignant.

All Ocean did with the introduction of the reworks was dilute the story. Like adding ice cubes to a glass of the finest whisky in the world.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
The word “adult”, also known as the letter A in the abbreviation AVN, implies a rating of 16+. Where and who did he deceive?
It's an old story... Ocean asked his fans for money in exchange for quickly releasing new chapters. He said that he needed money to buy new video cards. They gave him money and he bought 2x3090. Then he again started asking for money to further speed up the release of new chapters. They gave him money and he bought a PC with 2xA6000. It is very convenient to have 2 PCs, for example, on a PC with a 3090 you create scenes, and at the same time a second PC with an A6000 is engaged in rendering. This method saves a lot of time. Last year, after Ocean created the scenes, he wrote that he would now render them, which took several months. People began to be indignant at why he didn’t render it right away, because for this Ocean asked us for money for new cards. They complain that Ocean deceived them and simply took their money.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
Some of us have been saying this for years. Both Bella and Nami's routes were butchered way before 5.0 Beta or the S1 final.

I would invite anyone who disagrees to play the pre-reworked version 3.0 of the Bella and MC fight in her room when MC finds out about her sister. It was so much heavier. Much more emotional and poignant.

All Ocean did with the introduction of the reworks was dilute the story. Like adding ice cubes to a glass of the finest whisky in the world.
if I were to play SG for first time today I would probably be very satisfied. but i agree with what you say. SG had slightly different atmosphere before rework. there are many things rework improved but also many things we lost thanks to it. I didn't have the same feeling about it as before

it is good. i certainly wouldn't say that rework made SG something I don't want to play anymore. but even though I'm already spoiled and love high quality visual I'd still choose SG from time before rework

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
You can just ignore what Alex wrote (as with most of the stuff he posts in this thread) about Oceans patreons. I am one of them, and while I don't read every comment there what I read is as positive and/or supportive as the reviews here and on Steam. Could of course be that all the highest tier patreons are bitching something like that, but that would make as much sense as the ususal Alex-post.
Who should they listen to, Ocean's bots? You are very famous, you think I don’t know the rumors that you are on all major sites like this or Reddit under different nicknames licking Ocean’s ass trying to cleanse him of fraud and bad deeds. It doesn’t matter to me that Ocean is deceiving its Patreons, they are to blame for this, they will think next time before donating. It’s just not clear why you continue to incite their negativity and aggression together with Ocean? On the contrary, they need to be reassured. If they come to complain not here, but on Steam, do you think it will be better? The same thing will happen as on Patreon, people will leave Ocean, only on Steam he will no longer be able to cleanse himself of the milker mark.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The buttplug made the heist hilarious

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Who should they listen to, Ocean's bots? You are very famous, you think I don’t know the rumors that you are on all major sites like this or Reddit under different nicknames licking Ocean’s ass trying to cleanse him of fraud and bad deeds. It doesn’t matter to me that Ocean is deceiving its Patreons, they are to blame for this, they will think next time before donating. It’s just not clear why you continue to incite their negativity and aggression together with Ocean? On the contrary, they need to be reassured. If they come to complain not here, but on Steam, do you think it will be better? The same thing will happen as on Patreon, people will leave Ocean, only on Steam he will no longer be able to cleanse himself of the milker mark.
I have always been suspicious of those who, from the very first lines, mention “bots” directly.
No one will come to Steam, and if so, moderators will quickly clear out reviews based on the experience of a third-party site.

How funny it sounds, “deceiving your donors,” yeah. I hear some laughter, who could it be? Ah! Chris Roberts, it's you.
In the end, what the game will be like and how many reworks it will need is the author's decision. And the fact that someone decided to pay for air and did not even lose, but received something other than what they expected, is not his problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobTheDuck

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021

I haven't played the pre-reworked version 3.0. Where can I download it. Couldn't find the link in the OP.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I haven't played the pre-reworked version 3.0. Where can I download it. Couldn't find the link in the OP.
Wish I could link you a post from a user that had all previous versions and all corresponding links to them. But since I cannot find it now I can link you 2 posts I found with the 3.0 and 3.5 versions that were just before the reworks started.

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-s1-steam-dlc-oceanlab.29981/post-11421228

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-s1-steam-dlc-oceanlab.29981/post-11435834

Disclaimer: The links seem to be working but I haven't verified them.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023

I disagree. Not only was the writing much worse (and that is saying something, considering even the final game isn't what I'd call stellar), it was way too agressive and lacked subtlety.

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes