BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
:ROFLMAO:
What the nonsense dude!
Russia: Nikita (Никита), Nikolay (Николай).
There is no such name as Nika especially unisex! Nika can be used as a shortening of the female Veronika.
Even Niko from GTA was Nik"O" and not Nik"A"!
Nikolai/Mykola (Nicholas)
  • Basic diminutive is "Kolya". "Nikolasha" is a more intimate form. "Nika" is a babyish version of this name. "Kolyan" is a slang form used by male friends.
No? I mean a baby diminutive does fit Nika quite well, as he's not grown up in the way that matters to most people here... :sneaky:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
:ROFLMAO:
What the nonsense dude!
Russia: Nikita (Никита), Nikolay (Николай).
There is no such name as Nika especially unisex! Nika can be used as a shortening of the female Veronika.
Even Niko from GTA was Nik"O" and not Nik"A"!
Hur många heter Nika?
253 kvinnor har Nika som förnamn, varav 222 har det som tilltalsnamn.
28 män har Nika som förnamn, varav 27 har det som tilltalsnamn.Färre än 10 män i Sverige bär namnet.
89 % av alla som heter Nika har det som tilltalsnamn vilket är en väldigt hög andel.
Statistik från år 2022 (SCB)

How many people are named Nika?
253 women have Nika as their first name, of which 222 have it as their first name.
28 men have Nika as their first name, of which 27 have it as their first name. Fewer than 10 men in Sweden bear the name.
89% of everyone named Nika has it as a first name, which is a very high percentage.

Statistics from the year 2022 (SCB)

(SCB is the swedish government statistical agency)

Edit: Never trust Guggle translate to be 100% accurate

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Oh for the love of Christ people...had I known this debate was gonna start again, I would have just censored the MC's name on my screenshot...

Play with whatever name you like or think fits better. I usually go with default names too unless I REALLY dislike them. Which is the case here. I have no issue with the protagonist's name on the other game and always refer to him as Wili/William. In this one I always call him "MC" because I dislike it.

Just be happy!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Nickname for Nikita in slavic countries
28 males in Sweden on official first name basis(2022)
Got statistics diagrams from a website
View attachment 3865476 View attachment 3865484
Nickname for Nikita its Nik not Nika!

Nika (Greek Νίκη - “victory”) is a female name of Greek origin. This is the name of the ancient Greek goddess of victory. Also, the name Nika is a shortened form of some female (Veronica, Evnika, Monika, Dominica, Shushanika) and male names (Dominic, Nikolai, Nikita, Nikodim, Nikifor).

This name does not exist in Russia! These are either shortened or nicknames!

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Nickname for Nikita its Nik not Nika!

Nika (Greek Νίκη - “victory”) is a female name of Greek origin. This is the name of the ancient Greek goddess of victory. Also, the name Nika is a shortened form of some female (Veronica, Evnika, Monika, Dominica, Shushanika) and male names (Dominic, Nikolai, Nikita, Nikodim, Nikifor).

This name does not exist in Russia! These are either shortened or nicknames!
Yes, I understood the babyish version to be a nickname, nicknames are fine. Or should I say Nikanames? :sneaky:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Another troll/Alt (or a main) account. Came back with the heavy hitter (reaction whore)

It's just trolls/kids being trolls/kids (and using Alt accounts to continue it) they have nothing better to do. And to keep their bait posts flowing, they'll post one thing that has to do with the game while continuing to Troll around it.

Anyways, just ignore their pointless baiting rants. We're too mature for that nonsense.

Amber, hopefully the MC will see more of you in good detail, in Season 2 :sneaky:
You corrected my messages and wrote a "bad word" - oh my, catch the report! :ROFLMAO:
BB/ Loh!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Oh for the love of Christ people...had I known this debate was gonna start again, I would have just censored the MC's name on my screenshot...

Play with whatever name you like or think fits better. I usually go with default names too unless I REALLY dislike them. Which is the case here. I have no issue with the protagonist's name on the other game and always refer to him as Wili/William. In this one I always call him "MC" because I dislike it.

Just be happy!
Some stupid with a flare gun..........

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

Sorry for the Log being a day late, but I really wanted to show some specific Bellchen previews and had to wait for the queue to finish.

Regarding the person I was learning Blender with (My friend's real-life GF), that's off the table.

For the eighth time in almost a year, she asked me, "How long it's probably going to take?" I told her for the eighth time that quality is priority number 1 and that it might take her years to learn how to model exceptional environments and assets; I had a serious talk with her about whether that's really what she wants to do.

It's a sacrifice.

After a few days, she said the time investment would not be worth it, and we parted ways.

That's what I meant when I said she doesn't share the same passion. She was primarily concerned about potential earnings, not the craft behind it.

And with that mindset, you'll never reach exceptional quality.

It doesn't change anything. Learning specific parts of Blender together was mostly just an interesting idea, but it was never really needed. It started as a favor as she fled Russia and didn't know what to do now. (She had a background in game design.) but it felt like I was talking to a wall.

There are tons of Blender modeling guys out there, and when the time comes, the quality will reach new levels.

Even tho this reads as bad news, it's not. It's great. I hated managing her and trying to get her to do stuff. (Ffs girl, finish the damn course I bought you before you complain about how much time you supposedly invest.)

So I'm happy that this is history.

More great news.
Late Kids will renew the licenses for Season 2. They will also send me some new, unreleased tracks to listen to, and if I like a song, I'll license it, too.

They also mentioned and thanked you guys for all the great comments you left under their music. I checked the comments afterward, and they were really sweet. Thanks guys! <3

More languages for Season 1:
Soon, S1 will get a German & Spanish translation.

Afterward, a French, Russian, and Portuguese translation will follow.

Season 2
I finally finished the still images for the Cheetos intro scene. There are only a few animations left.

I guess I'm closing in on the 50% mark. Keep in mind that the development only really started in late May.

Before that, 99% of the resources were focused on the 2.2k new renders for Season 1 - Chapter 2.

Now I'm back to the college scenes. I always need to take a breather after creating them, as they are by far the most challenging scenes to do.

There are so many people at all times, but at least I get to work with many different main girls.

Previews (4K attached.)
There haven't been any real Bellchen previews, except the one with her little tongue out.

So... Today we've got some Bellchen.

Checking for any signs of life.

Doctor Games

Me and my tax office just finished the taxes for 2022, which were delayed due to my old, shitty tax office.

I was surprised by the invoice they sent me, but hey, at least I can deduct it as a business expense, right? (Hide the pain.)

What I want to say is that I'm almost done with all the bureaucracy and chaos caused by my old tax office, and this will free up a lot of my mind and time.

This means there will be some new treats soon. I will also continue the "Who wore it better" Treats.

SG has never had one before, but it's two girls wearing the same outfit, and you can vote on who wore it better.

The winner gets a few extra images with the outfit.

I'll do one for the next Dev Log.

I'll see you in two weeks.

Ocean

Sep 26, 2023
For the eighth time in almost a year, she asked me, "How long it's probably going to take?" I told her for the eighth time that quality is priority number 1 and that it might take her years to learn how to model exceptional environments and assets; I had a serious talk with her about whether that's really what she wants to do.

After a few days, she said the time investment would not be worth it, and we parted ways. She was primarily concerned about potential earnings, not the craft behind it.
Maldita sea, his girlfriend is more rational than him. :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes