Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
So when 20?? happens and Nikas dick decides to rise and he can start plowing the dugout. Who is first on dick( pun intended). I am going Mila.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
So when 20?? happens and Nikas dick decides to rise and he can start plowing the dugout. Who is first on dick( pun intended). I am going Mila.
Assuming we get to choose?

Nami! No question. It would be adorable if they lost their v cards to each other. My next 2 options (Bella, Maja) would probably eat the MC alive so might as well let him get some mileage on first. Robin or Sasha could be nice. Everyone else can suck it. They are not worthy.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I am confused by the lewdpatcher and Uncut Mod and Infamous Patch. Which should I install for the best experience on a first playthrough?
Lewdpatcher doesn't work on Season 1. Whoever made it stopped updating it. If you mod season 1, there's a chance your saves won't be compatible with season 2, so bear that in mind. The uncut mod made by a poster here, adds the things that Ocean cut from the official release. The infamous patch just alters the script like lewdpatcher used to I think.

If you are in doubt, play season 1 unmodded, make your saves, then make a duplicated app that you mod, then you have both versions. Or download Ch4.5 which has all the stuff that was cut pretty much (but doesn't have ch5 or the rework).

All wrong. It's Amber. In the cabin.
With the candlestick? Are you sure it wasn't Colonel Mustard?

Edit: Oh sorry wrong game :rolleyes:

4.30 star(s) 510 Votes