BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Then poor Nika is slowly leaving his....3 legged dog album cover selft titled era lol. Currently in the middle of his Jar of Flies phase, transistioning from the Layne Staley era, to William Duvall Black Gives Way to blue.
Well, seeing he's leaving three legged dog for jar of flies, he's 'crawling back to the start'. Well, rotten apple is a great way to describe his attitude :sneaky:

Edit: vampires69'in I'll stop making AiC references - but Dirt is the downer. Pre-rework Nika I imagine as 'Man in the Box' era, while Ch3 Nika is 'Would?' Pizza party is 'Right Turn'. We haven't hit 'Heaven Beside You' yet :devilish:

Last edited:

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Well, seeing he's leaving three legged dog for jar of flies, he's 'crawling back to the start'. Well, rotten apple is a great way to describe his attitude :sneaky:
To be fair, although The Jar Of Flies ep is older. AiC self titled album was in one word to be described...death lol.Hell, that last track if I recall is literally goes, yeahh It's over now lol. Jar Of Flies felt far more hopeful albeit with some somberness. I bet that season 2 is Black Gives Way to Blue or The Devil Put Dinosaurs here. damn...got my AIC brain rumbling ...other grunge too....lol

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BobTheDuck

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Wonder if Sasha has a medical condition mark on her face thought it was from a fight with Ayua. But when Nami asked you can see Robin give her a look. Chance it is a blood mark like what the old Russian president had on his head. Gym scene with Nika he grabs her wrist she starts massaging. I know Strong hand grab girls wrist can hurt. But that's the same hand that got bruised when she caught Nikas head from hitting the mat. Then of course the pills she gives Nika when he has a panic attack.

Second what's the chances she has the same ailment Nika has. Nika no bone Sasha doesn't get wet. Match made in heaven. This part just for jokes..or is it:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vampires69'in

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Wonder if Sasha has a medical condition mark on her face thought it was from a fight with Ayua. But when Nami asked you can see Robin give her a look. Chance it is a blood mark like what the old Russian president had on his head. Gym scene with Nika he grabs her wrist she starts massaging. I know Strong hand grab girls wrist can hurt. But that's the same hand that got bruised when she caught Nikas head from hitting the mat. Then of course the pills she gives Nika when he has a panic attack.

Second what's the chances she has the same ailment Nika has. Nika no bone Sasha doesn't get wet. Match made in heaven. This part just for jokes..or is it:unsure:
All I know is I can't see Sasha without that facial mark. It just completes her look to me.

Reactions: Adhdclassic

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

It's almost definitely a scar, not a birthmark, because of the way Ayua looks at it and says 'I know you don't' (give up). Also, someone with frail bones, wouldn't be doing gymnastics, sports, ballerina splits, fighting with Ayua etc. Too much risk. Her hand got crushed with the full weight of Nika's enormous head landing on it, squashing it. She didn't catching him, but cushioned him to her own pain. That's why it's so charming to see Nika deflect the basketball, and how Sasha is gentle after hurting his leg. They're almost fumbling around each other and it's super cute how awkward they are.

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
It's almost definitely a scar, not a birthmark, because of the way Ayua looks at it and says 'I know you don't' (give up). Also, someone with frail bones, wouldn't be doing gymnastics, sports, ballerina splits, fighting with Ayua etc. Too much risk. Her hand got crushed with the full weight of Nika's enormous head landing on it, squashing it. She didn't catching him, but cushioned him to her own pain. That's why it's so charming to see Nika deflect the basketball, and how Sasha is gentle after hurting his leg. They're almost fumbling around each other and it's super cute how awkward they are.
Yeah,they had a surprisingly smooth albeit sparse interaction on the way to the book club. ..then he talked to Charlie lol

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
You said enormous head.:ROFLMAO: Sorry I am a old kid who still likes fart jokes.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: vampires69'in

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
On a different topic. I find some of the galler pics...amusing lol. Like poor Cindy's are nothing but shots of her ass and never her face lol. SummersGone_Season1_Steam_pa9KSuFgC7.png
sorry, I still need to re-unlock these lol

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Don't forget the snake with the conscience and capabilities of a scp.:KEK:

I didn't remember this zombie, jesus I haven't played in a while and I forgot almost everything.:KEK:
Clothing store Zombie, tried to search Nika thinking he was another theif lol. On your Visit with Bella to get dolled up.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019

First time playing I assumed it was a birthmark, but a scar makes more sense. I do not think that the mark is of great significance though, she may have gain as a little girl running with scissor in hand, it has a story but I think that the how she got the scar is less important than the scar itself.

Meaning, we know that Sasha is a rich girl and although she does not seems obsessed with her looks is not like she has no vanity. Growing up with a scar like that or worse gain at a late stage in life, it affects you, but Sacha seems pretty chill about it, she does not hide it nor does try to remove it or anything of the sort.

For me the scar, tells more about sacha as a person than makes me wonder about its origins.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
  • Yay, new update!

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Well, the list of LI's that I had heard were at one point confirmed:

Amber, Bella, Nami, Vic, Mila, Zara, Vanessa, Sonya, Nadia, Stephanie, Sasha, Elsa and Nia, so 13. Oops, my bad. Of that, 8 are supposedly guaranteed according to the LI list on the first page (post of collated info from Ocean from all avenues), but he's made strong statements about non guaranteed ones - so there's a couple that might get demoted, but we're likely to have no less than 10. It's worth reading the post that's linked, because even if Ocean isn't updating a public list, we know Marla, Vic, Bella, Nami and Mila at the bare minimum won't lose their status, because they're all part of the main story in that sense.Further, Sasha and Sonya are personal favourites of Ocean, so they are likely to remain. Zara has developed a strong following, I doubt Ocean would sabotage that. Nia is most likely part of the main story as well, considering her connection to Summer, so unlikely she'll be dropped. Amber and Marla are the milf choices, Vanessa is likely to be a great character for Ocean to use nefariously, so only really Nadia and Elsa are questionable based on content.

It's going to be a long ride, wormy won't get much rest once it starts :sneaky:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Well, the list of LI's that I had heard were at one point confirmed:

Amber, Bella, Nami, Vic, Mila, Zara, Vanessa, Sonya, Nadia, Stephanie, Sasha, Elsa and Nia, so 13. Oops, my bad. Of that, 8 are supposedly guaranteed according to the LI list on the first page (post of collated info from Ocean from all avenues), but he's made strong statements about non guaranteed ones - so there's a couple that might get demoted, but we're likely to have no less than 10. It's worth reading the post that's linked, because even if Ocean isn't updating a public list, we know Marla, Vic, Bella, Nami and Mila at the bare minimum won't lose their status, because they're all part of the main story in that sense.Further, Sasha and Sonya are personal favourites of Ocean, so they are likely to remain. Zara has developed a strong following, I doubt Ocean would sabotage that. Nia is most likely part of the main story as well, considering her connection to Summer, so unlikely she'll be dropped. Amber and Marla are the milf choices, Vanessa is likely to be a great character for Ocean to use nefariously, so only really Nadia and Elsa are questionable based on content.

It's going to be a long ride, wormy won't get much rest once it starts :sneaky:
Pray for Robin

• Red Heart

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

Edit: vampires69'in I'll stop making AiC references - but Dirt is the downer. Pre-rework Nika I imagine as 'Man in the Box' era, while Ch3 Nika is 'Would?' Pizza party is 'Right Turn'. We haven't hit 'Heaven Beside You' yet :devilish:
3d0b97251d005b2849ff6b67ce8ae55a.jpg

4.30 star(s) 510 Votes