Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Sonya are personal favourites of Ocean, so they are likely to remain. Zara has developed a strong following, I doubt Ocean would sabotage that. Nia is most likely part of the main story as well, considering her connection to Summer, so unlikely she'll be dropped. Amber and Marla are the milf choices, Vanessa
Pray for Robin
I'll be honest Sonya, Nia, Amber, Marla and Vanessa I'm willing to sacrifice them all for Ayua

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm a fairly open chill individiual, so as long as that doesn't include this old man cosplaying as a simply ugly college student lol, I'll be ok.
View attachment 3890720
Man, I wish that Ocean treated this part of the dialogue a bit differently... better response, IMO:

Nika 'No, I think you and your boyfriends already touch each other plenty and I'm only about the ladies.

There's a public bathroom around here somewhere, perhaps you three can have another 'important meeting'...

Then Nika just grabs Mila, and they turn their backs and walk away.

Treating 'powerful' cretins with disdain is a far greater wound than any one punch can deliver (especially given the consequences of the punch).

Oh well - I know it would have been a bit out of character at the time, but still a better cutting response than what actually happened.

Cheers!!

Reactions: rudy007

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'll be honest Sonya, Nia, Amber, Marla and Vanessa I'm willing to sacrifice them all for Ayua
If this was card game... call it Summers Gone The Gathering... I'd trade my Ayua card for the Amber, Sonya and Marla cards.

You can keep your Nia and Vanessa cards but I want a Bella card instead.

Sadly, Patreon's rules set forbids me from 'activating' my Amber and Bella cards on the MC at the same time... :cry:

Cheers!! :coffee:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
If this was card game... call it Summers Gone The Gathering... I'd trade my Ayua card for the Amber, Sonya and Marla cards.

You can keep your Nia and Vanessa cards but I want a Bella card instead.

Sadly, Patreon's rules set forbids me from 'activating' my Amber and Bella cards on the MC at the same time... :cry:

Cheers!! :coffee:
I pull out my Summon card Helen, with this card I call out the most Visually Sexualized card Mila. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I prefer his Illogical creatures over that ugly bastard tag :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mentioning the creatures, it's totally unbelievable to me how little damage that "demonic" cat made to both intruders, considering described ferocity and tenacity of his attack. Those little scratches that only needed a little disinfectant look like they were made by a (small) rat, not a cat who intentionally tried to cause actual damage. Or if it was a cat, then it couldn't possibly be older than a month or maybe two maximum. A little kitten.
Cat scratches this superficial are usually accidental non-intentional damages made by a cat who was only playing and having fun. I've had this kind of scratches often enough to know.

Would an adult cat actually attack them the way the story describes, they'd be bleeding allover the place and would be wearing visible damages for a couple or more weeks. Bella wouldn't be able to cover her facial scratches with just a make up.

That cat must've been wearing some thick socks and a muzzle to do this little damage.

Also, cats usually don't attack strangers the way dogs do. They either ignore them, avoid them or try to befriend and play with them.
There may be rare exceptions though. I've heard that Siamese may be more aggressive, but even then I doubt that a cat would attack a stranger who pays no attention to him. Must've been possessed.

A possessed cat wearing socks and a muzzle... :unsure:

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Nah, Nika's too young for this shit. Ocean's placed Nika's music choices around 1990-1995 if he's going full brooding trenchcoat an 3/4 length shorts school shooter. I guess they're classics to him, being over a decade before he was a spermy leaving his dad's wormy?
Meant I even then being in my 30s was too old for that genre at that moment in time.

Mid and early 70s growing up on Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Frank Zappa, Yes, Tangerine Dream, Gentle Giant and whatever my best friends older brother had in his immense LP collection and by the end years just before the compulsory military service when punk really broke through followed by Blondie et al among others.

Now I have learned to appreciate good music whatever genre it may be ranging from "early music" through the baroque masters and later stuff. I may even enjoy the arrangements by Benny in an ABBA tune or a catchy Boney M diddle.

Nika liking AIC's got nothing to do with his age, it's an aquired taste. If you like it, it's good!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BobTheDuck
4.30 star(s) 510 Votes