yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I don't know, considering how Nika reacts to everything about Summer, he would immediately notice any slight resemblance between the two.
Well, Monica didn't notice how she gave birth to two. Perhaps it's hereditary inattention. By the way, this is not the first time Nika has been noticed in inattention, he forgot Victoria's last name, although he read it from her ID. :Kappa:

Reactions: vampires69'in

dameromexxx

Jun 24, 2024
In each memory used, the young model very clearly resembles the adult. In the case of Sasha/Summer, the only thing that matches is the eye color. Where are Summer's moles. Nika somehow hasn't lost his in these 5 years. Some may say maybe plastic surgery but if so why does Sasha still have a scar

My theory is that Sasha's behavior towards Nika is a similar situation to the one with Nia. Sasha simply knows Summer and knows from her who Nika is and that's why she watches him with curiosity.

How do they know each other?

Theory 1 - High society gatherings we know that Sasha is following Elsa on the aurora. Since all three come from wealthy and influential social circles it is very likely that they could have met in this way

Theory 2 - They met in therapy for treating mental disorders acquired during traumatic events in Sasha's case the circumstances in which she acquired the scar in Summer's case the incident in the cabin.

Theory 3 - Both theories cited above together

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Your right.
I remember I wrote that Willie and Leah, Nika and Summer are special.
Now to the girls with crucifix earrings. Pay attention to where they are. Katie is next to Leah and Daphne is next to William. It is the twins who are the object of attention of the girls with crucifix earrings. But there is another girl with crucifix earrings - Kelly. Next to whom is she? Next to Sasha? So Sasha is a twin? But then who is her twin brother?

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Your right.
Now to the girls with crucifix earrings. Pay attention to where they are. Katie is next to Leah and Daphne is next to William. It is the twins who are the object of attention of the girls with crucifix earrings. But there is another girl with crucifix earrings - Kelly. Next to whom is she? Next to Sasha? So Sasha is a twin? But then who is her twin brother?
I'm slightly confused, but it's Bella who probably has a twin
-a.akamaihd.jpg

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Your right.
I'm not sure - Donna seems to be involved with that organisation, I doubt she isn't, seeing that she is creepy around William, and is still a school counsellor in the rework. But she doesn't have earrings, despite almost certainly being on a mission of some sort. I can believe that the earrings show some affiliation to the group, but I am more inclinded it is Ocean liking the style for that person. Pre rework Leia had them. I think the important earrings are Nami and Sasha's. They are more valuable to decypher the reason. Kelly is dressed in the colours of a nun, with cross earrings - it's almost like Ocean made her a cartoon character.

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
I'm not sure - Donna seems to be involved with that organisation, I doubt she isn't, seeing that she is creepy around William, and is still a school counsellor in the rework. But she doesn't have earrings, despite almost certainly being on a mission of some sort. I can believe that the earrings show some affiliation to the group, but I am more inclinded it is Ocean liking the style for that person. Pre rework Leia had them. I think the important earrings are Nami and Sasha's. They are more valuable to decypher the reason. Kelly is dressed in the colours of a nun, with cross earrings - it's almost like Ocean made her a cartoon character.
You're confusing Daphne and Donna.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
You're confusing Daphne and Donna.
No I'm not,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We're not told Donna's last name in the current WiaB, but it's likely still Revera, and she becomes part of ZPR. Funny, because Leia's not really a Zane anymore. I think you've confused what I'm saying.

In any regards, I don't think there's a significance in SG to the cross earrings. That's my personal belief. I'm not sure there's a significance in WiaB either. We'll find this one out, because there's no evidence to really go on. It's also better to discuss the Wiab characters in the WiaB thread - more people know who they are than here I guess.

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
I'm slightly confused, but it's Bella who probably has a twin
View attachment 3888491
Now Bella fans are going to go crazy. Bella has no sisters. Both girls are Bella. I remember Bella saying she wasn't two-faced. She lied. She is extremely two-faced. Bella is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Unfortunately, Amber's daughter is the one who sleeps. The one who doesn't sleep is Mr. Hyde. And imagine what Mr. Hyde can do without Dr. Jekyll's resistance.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Nah it's not that. Summer isn't gone, she time traveled to the past. We will probably meet her in WiAB. Anyway, she lived through until the beginning of the SG and deliberately ran over Vic to save the MC, her teenage crush.
By the way, it is possible that she is her own mother. But this is not certain.
Sure, and the big end reveal about Nika's father is that after also traveling back in time Nika becomes his own father. :Kappa:

4.30 star(s) 510 Votes