Glyph160

Oct 25, 2022
1. Which version to play? Steam, Steam (F95 version) with uncut mod or Chapter 5 Beta? Which one is considered canon at this point?
2. Do the music restoration mod and uncut mod work together?

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I have a question for English speakers, a little personal curiosity: How strange is the term "bibi" to you?
Let me explain in my language baby "bimbo/bebe" or child "bambino" have a certain assonance with bibi, which does not happen in English.
So I was wondering how weird/hard to understand as a word is?

Maybe it's Nika and Nami's revenge plan for tricking Nami into wearing uniform :Kappa:
It's so diabolical that it's possible for Nika, but are we sure Nami has such patience?

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
In any case, if at some point it comes down to a final choice between the two, it'll be Bella, too bad for the redhead. :cool:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I have a question for English speakers, a little personal curiosity: How strange is the term "bibi" to you?
Let me explain in my language baby "bimbo/bebe" or child "bambino" have a certain assonance with bibi, which does not happen in English.
Darkdevil66

• Haha
Reactions: BobTheDuck

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017

It's so diabolical that it's possible for Nika, but are we sure Nami has such patience?
I've never seen that world spelled that way in English, but it's not so strange. I would have probably gone with 'bebe'. Think about Fat Bastard in Austin Powers saying, 'I ete a bebe." Phonetically, Ocean's usage works just fine and he has even explained it in-game.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I've never seen that world spelled that way in English, but it's not so strange. I would have probably gone with 'bebe'. Think about Fat Bastard in Austin Powers saying, 'I ete a bebe." Phonetically, Ocean's usage works just fine and he has even explained it in-game.
Thank you for indulging in my curiosity

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Icekatana

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

sounds fine I would remove bimbo though.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
1. Which version to play? Steam, Steam (F95 version) with uncut mod or Chapter 5 Beta? Which one is considered canon at this point?
2. Do the music restoration mod and uncut mod work together?
Steam/Steam f95/patreon/epic/gog are all the same for Season 1. Season 1 is OCean's canon version of Season 1.

- Any mod might make your saves incompatible with season 2 if any variable is treated incorrectly by the mod.
- Ch 5 Beta is missing things that are included in season 1, that's why it's the beta. There are around 2300 extra renders in the full season compared to the beta.
- Whatever Ocean decided to cut, however much anyone prefers it, is no longer canon.

So the way to play the canon is to play the unmodded season 1 from any source you prefer. Then you can make a copy, mod it and play with the mod to see the bits that were cut. Or download 4.5 for all the uncut bits prior to Ch 5 (Ch5 didn't have much chnged from beta to season 1) Most of the things that were cut were in Ch3 I believe. The cinematics that were cut is mostly because Ocean couldn't renew the music licenses and decided it was too much work to find new music that fitted as is, and didn't want to re-stage/re-render the cinematics.

I have a german friend whose nickname is Bibi. All slang is cringe to non native slangers and all lingo dates. What about sk8r boi? Pop culture dates badly, so I don't think a personal lingo is that big a deal. People develop their own slang and culture in these ways.

As far as resonance, I just see it as baby. Here we use baby as a derrogatory term, or a romantic term. The two both use the same word. Babe refers to the same, but is mainly used romantically. I don't see bibi as any different. Willi uses it to put Katie down, Summer uses it to put Nika down, same thing, a cute insult.

View attachment 3885164

Ok, I preferred Bella as a route because it works with Nika. But as a personal preference Cheeto
That would be the Nami of Judgment. And she's right!

4.30 star(s) 509 Votes