Yujii56

Apr 4, 2019
Achievements? Do you mean the gallery?
Yes, the gallery seems to be somewhat bugged, partially outdated with thumbnails made from old renders that do not exist in the final version. It also seems to have some wrong hints for unlocking some of the items and some of them get unlocked without actually playing the path they're from or seeing them in game, because they have wrong variables unlocking them (same variables duplicated from previous items).
Also, all the replay items are based on duplicated code, copied from the main game script, creating lots of extra work for every change in the main script to update the replay gallery. I'm not even sure that the scenes in replay match with the original 100%.

So yes, the gallery seems to be kind of half-assed. It would have probably taken a couple or more weeks to fix. (considering Oceans coding experience, a more experienced programmer could probably do it in a couple of days)

I never even paid any attention to it until someone asked about the gallery in this thread. Then I checked it out and found the problems listed above. I'm guessing that Oceans focused on finally releasing the game with the working main game in mind and just ignored the gallery part, just as he did with the phone feature and the whole Nami's photobook part of the gallery.

Personally, I don't care if the gallery exists or not. I'd rather he focused on the story. Although, Nami's photobook could be interesting when it finally gets released, since it's supposed to be made by Nami, based on what Nami has seen.

My suggestion:
Just play the game and forget about the gallery. If you want the gallery to work to look at all the pretty pictures, just unren the game.

Nah, all Oceans characters are flawed, Bella being one of the most messed up ones. This is what makes this story interesting and we just like the characters regardless of their flaws.
But if you mean that Bella is so perfect that even her flaws are perfection, then this is just what a Bella simp would do. I should know, I'm simping several characters of this game the same way. :sneaky:

Yes, I'm talking about the achievements, it seems like they don't unlock... Captura de tela 2024-07-29 094109.png

Feb 6, 2023
Nah, all Oceans characters are flawed, Bella being one of the most messed up ones.
Preach. Bella is flawed as hell. She's messed up worse than Nika. Two broken souls can never prop each other up . One has to fix themselves. And that's what Nika's doing - he's slowly fixing himself. But Bella feels that she's the one who has to fix herself first because of her ego. That's why they think their relationship won't work once it's past the honeymoon phase. But they're so into each other that they can't help themselves. Both are hypocritical idiots. That's why they fit so well together. The best love stories are always about smart people being absolute morons.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Preach. Bella is flawed as hell. She's messed up worse than Nika.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down, slow down.
Nobody is worse than Nika

Two broken souls can never prop each other up . One has to fix themselves. And that's what Nika's doing - he's slowly fixing himself. But Bella feels that she's the one who has to fix herself first because of her ego. That's why they think their relationship won't work once it's past the honeymoon phase. But they're so into each other that they can't help themselves. Both are hypocritical idiots. That's why they fit so well together. The best love stories are always about smart people being absolute morons.
Do you mean to tell me that someone chooses the Bella's romance for reasons other than seeing the horrible end that those two will have together?
Bonnie-and-Clyde-squibs.gif

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
i am gonna say it, the MC feels like he was in true love but i think it was just fake teenage love/infatuation
I do not think that was truly in love with Summer, like so deep that no other relationship can compare and Summer was the love of his life, and I don't think that he himself thinks that. Nika's problem, in my interpretation, comes from the circumstances surrounding Summer's disappearance/death and how he did not received the proper help to deal with it as a young man

4.30 star(s) 508 Votes