Feb 6, 2023
So is there any updates on the progress after steam release? Did the dev fulfill his promise that updates will be faster after the 1st chapter is released on steam?
He said the next update is 50% done and will be a big update with like 5000 or more renders. Most likely releasing late November.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Ocean's simply saying that until May, he focused on wrapping up the rework/steam stuff rather than moving forward on Season 2. From May, he's just been doing Season 2 (and WiaB). No more reworks for Season 1 shall be said out aloud for fear of lynching is my guess.
I appreciate the response. I think the 2.2K renders threw me off. I had no idea there were that many and I knew he was reworking for Steam, but I didn't put the timelines together.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
If I download the steam version, does it include ch.5 beta?
Season 1 is Ch1 - Ch5, some things changed from the beta to the full, but mostly things in earlier chapters changed. The steam version is the same as the patreon version and includes everything Ocean has officially released. A poster here has made a fan edit that restores scenes that were cut from the full release, but there is no guarantee that your saves will work with Season 2 if you use a modded version. Like to the modded version is on the first page.

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes