May 11, 2024
Motherfucker, I'm not reading all that shit. That woman didn't want to put effort into learning how to model well, and instead was just hoping for an easy gig. The second she realized she was gonna be held up to a standard she noped the fuck out. Ocean had to cut some tiny pieces of content here and there in order to put his game on Steam. These aren't nearly the same. Keep in mind that he doesn't pocket all the money, either, a lot of it goes into licensing music and stuff like that, and also he's saving for a render rig(render times are the biggest bottleneck and the sole reason this game is taking so long to develop IIRC).
Exactly. There's many jealous haters in the thread? From greatness comes envy but from the short while I've been here. it's alot of the comments. Concerning.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: codex35

razante

Dec 4, 2023
At this point Auya is almost confirmed being William's and Miru, almost being the key here, it is not impossible that some yakuza have a child with Leia or William is raising the daughter of some Bull that fucked Miru.

But I do agree with you that this is the far more plausible scenario. Same goes for Nika, but here is truly more wishful thinking that anything else, as there is no indication of kinship between them in the game.
I mean, all the girls in that circle are LI's except Ayua and she is one of the favorites but Ocean don't promote her. You can have other explanations like she will be the MC of another Oceaverse series, but the plausability that she is MC's sister is much bigger.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I mean, all the girls in that circle are LI's except Ayua and she is one of the favorites but Ocean don't promote her. You can have other explanations like she will be the MC of another Oceaverse series, but the plausability that she is MC's sister is much bigger.
Oh come on! who would ever want this Ayua_Treat_3.png
When you can have this Marla.jpg

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes